Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mate, Date, or Shovel (an IC posting game!)

Started by Anonymous, April 15, 2009, 03:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The rules are pretty simple. You pick one of your characters to post with, and say whether they'd mate (have sex with), date (self explanatory), or shovel (beat with a shovel) the character above them. For example:

Seifer: *is first, has nothing to start with*
Seiko: SHOVEL!

See? Ain't that just the simplest thing? For starting purposes, let's assume Seifer's starting things off.

Seifer: >_>;

Anonymous

Sahvrea: *considers* Date.

*falls over laughing*

Anonymous

Seifer: Aww, now that's sweet o' ya. Truth be told I'd have to say date as well. You're either someone I'd fancy bein' more familiar with, or up to somethin' devilish. Either way, I'm interested.

Anonymous

Bresthra: *giggles* Noraimund would shit a brick if you dated that guy. >_> I'd say mate.

Sahvrea: How is that better than what I said!?

Bresthra: >_> I can't think of a guy I wouldn't say mate to. I can't think of so many you'd date.

Sahvrea: <_<

Anonymous

Anonymous

Bresthra: >_> *intrigued*

Sahvrea: I'll pass. Shovel here.

Anonymous

Magdiel: Date...we could have a nice date. I'd make you breakfast in bed and kiss those wounds all better.

Anonymous

(just pick one at a time to give a real answer! It gets confusing to reply to otherwise ^^; )

Anonymous

Bresthra: Shovel. >_> Not intrigued enough.

Lion

Hysaeda: *saunters in* Is a shovel honestly the only weapon available?  Ah well, that's not good enough for me.  I choose date...  *eyes Bresthra oddly*

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Anonymous

Seiko: Mate, then shovel. A lot. With fire.

Anonymous

Alykah: >___> Shovel....

(( Bresthra: *giggles at Hysaeda* ))

Anonymous

Seiko: Aw, she's got a little fight in her. Mate ^_~

Lion

Haelo: *possessed* *reached for shovel* Kill...kill....kill...kill...

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Mister Black: Hm? *hands Theodore a shovel* Just don't kill yourself.

Seifer: ...that ain't how it works...

Mister Black: Oh. Well, I'm a bit preoccupied, and he seems like a big boy, I'm sure he'll figure something out.

Seifer: *facepalm*

Anonymous

Theo: *uses the shovel on Black* Hey! Thanks for the tip.

Tags: