Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Trip To Frozen Hell. [Finished]

Started by Anonymous, May 07, 2009, 03:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Biting.

What the hell was with all the biting? It made him shiver and pull his legs closer to his chest. At least that didn't hurt. Jaks would have to figure out what those damn bites meant. While S'ric was getting the snow to turn into his bath - Jaks couldn't believe the guy was going outside naked - the elf ran over the things that happened. Again. His hand rubbed at the bite marks on his shoulder and neck.

So. The gentle bites were few and far between and when he didn't flail or freak out. Maybe it was a dominance thing. The guy seemed more animal than human when it came to... Everything. Jaks could probably count the words he's said so far on one hand. It was annoying. If this guy wasn't so magically and oddly nice right now, Jaks would have thrown a fit from the total lack of talking. Screw his sore butt, he'd have stood up and poked the guy in the chest at least.

As it was, Jaks just sat there, his eyes following his new... Friend? As he went about making Jaks a warm bath. From snow water. Jaks was baffled. Maybe the sex was some sort of stress reliever and it made him euphoric and oddly happy. Jaks would have to remember that for later. Wasn't like the weird sex could get any worse than that first bout of it. Second hurt worse but Jaks had figuered laying there and pretending to like it would get better results, and they did!

And before he knew it, there was a warm tub of water waiting for him and S'ric was laying back on the furs. Jaks bite into his lip and stood up on shaky legs, not really caring that he was naked anymore, he hurt and ached in places he didn't know he posessed, the guy had already seen him naked and given him bites and what not. Jaks was at wits end when he stumbled towards the tub, his back straight and his head held high.

The water was wonderful and Jaks ignored the stinging as he slowly sat down in it, his knees up and his arms on the rim, his hands hanging off the side. He cast a look towards S'ric before he looked away. "Thanks." he was quiet as he slowly sunk into the water to dip his head in and lift it back up, his hair sticking to his face and shoulders. Jaks moved his hands under the water, rubbing away the blood before he stood up and gave a stretch, his front to S'ric while he drip-dried with his legs still in the tub.

"So. I'm yours huh? What exactly does that mean? Didja stake a claim? Is that what," Jaks moved a hand to brush over his shoulder were various small bruises were from the harder bites," these are for? Ward off other scary werewolves? Rawr, little girly elf is mine, keep out?" Jaks mouth dropped, "Off. Keep off." Jaks glared down and stepped out of the tub, his wet feet leaving prints on the floor while he walked to the other side of the cabin to glare with his arms across his chest.   "Thanks for the bath." he gave a wave and stood, his side close to the fire and his weight shifting between his feet in his wide stance.

Jaks was past caring that he was naked.

Anonymous

S'ric didn't move from where he was stretched out, though his attention was on Jaks as he moved from the furs and made his way to the tub. He was partially ready to sleep now, though the werewolf found it hard to do when someone was up and moving around. At least until he got used to Jaks being around. Which could take a little more time. S'ric probably wouldn't sleep deeply until he was confident the elf knew his place and wouldn't do anything stupid... like call for help or try to run away. As 'fun' as silencing Jaks would be, or the how thrilled he'd be with hunting, the initial anger that the elf had disobeyed would likely result in S'ric being rather... mean. All for the better if the elf just behaved.

He watched through partially closed eyes as the elf stood from the tub, water running off of him in a very appealing way. Enough so that S'ric's attention turned a little more intent than it had been before. Not enough to rouse him, or encourage him to approach Jaks, but enough that he essentially 'woke up' from his dozing. It was because he was more or less aware that he heard Jaks talk. It would seem the elf enjoyed doing that on a frequent and regular basis.

"So. I'm yours huh? What exactly does that mean? Didja stake a claim? Is that what these are for? Ward off other scary werewolves? Rawr, little girly elf is mine, keep out? Off. Keep off." After this, the elf promptly left the water and made his way to the fire.

Usually, S'ric was not the conversational type. But where most exceptions surrounded whether he was concerned about someone or not existed, there was one here as well. If Jaks asked him a question, the odds were good he'd answer. Communication, verbally, was a small part of who S'ric was given that there was a bit of humanity left. He propped his upper half up on one elbow, leaning a little to the side to center his weight on it, while watching Jaks. "It means, until I deem otherwise, I'm going to keep you. The marks can be doubled as a sign of ownership, yes." Given that S'ric also just liked to bite. His voice dropped lower as he continued. "It does mean that I'll be the only one you sleep with, and the only one you have sex with." The consequences should he do otherwise should've been obvious. S'ric then sat up and stretched, becoming more awake and aware with the action. "If you'll be needing anything from the city, I can provide. Merely let me know."

S'ric's blue gaze slid over Jaks, taking a moment to study him with obvious approval, before he asked, "Are you still hurt?"

Anonymous

His fingers came into contact with knots. Jaks blushed and glared into the fire remembering why he had the knots, from his head sliding back and forth on the furs while S'ric... Jaks looked back over and swallowed, turning his body slightly as he kneeled and resumed to finger comb his hair. He didn't have any soap but just being clean and free of sweat and blood felt nice.

Once Jaks hair was all smooth and finger combed he looked at the floor and then the pile of furs. Those had a giant warm guy on them. There was a warm fire here. Fire would go out. Warm guy would probably hump him again. Furs were soft. Floor was hard. Something else over there would probably get hard.

Lose, lose situation.

Jaks moved his hand over his back and looked over. Furs would keep him from getting a crick in his neck. Jaks took a step and his mouth opened in a yawn and his arms stretched over his head, his eyes half closed as he did his little yawn dance. It took a few quiet steps to get to the furs. Might as well live it up while he was naked in a cabin in the middle of no-where. "I'm fine. Thanks for asking, you only raped me twice." Jaks snarled lightly before he drew closer to the furs. He could worry about escaping tomorrow or...

Jaks kneeled on the furs and curled up on his side, taking the corner of one and pulling it over his body. It was the comfort of being covered more than it was for heat, his knees were tucked up, his mind going over what S'ric had said before. Sleep. Have sex with. What kind of freaky person was this guy? Here, let me kidnap you to keep you warm, feed you and fuck.

Pressing his hands to his face, Jaks felt his exhaustion catch up to him quickly, his back and bottom still exposed, but his front was completely covered by the corner of fur. It was a whole five minutes before Jaks fell asleep, his body relaxing visibly, his legs uncurling slightly and his body rolling onto his back, mouth open slightly as he breathed evenly.

Obviously Jaks was bad at staying vigilant when in enemy territory, it would take being shaken and yelled at to wake up this tired little elf.

Anonymous

S'ric watched Jaks as he seemed to contemplate sleeping where he was standing. After which he made his way over to the furs, and curled up rather far away from S'ric. The werewolf wasn't exactly concerned over it. He watched as the elf actually fell asleep rather quickly. Which was a surprise. He figured his anger would keep him awake.  S'ric sat up and pulled another fur over, sliding it on top of Jaks before he slid away. He needed to clean up, collect the elf's things, and go hunting. Without bothering to get dressed, S'ric simply made his way over to the door, tugged it open, and went outside, shifting in midstep.

** Several days later**

S'ric stretched out on the fur, rolling onto his stomach while eying the elf next to him. He had a meeting with a man who typically brought him hits. The snow elf did a lot of collecting information that S'ric didn't want to, and occasionally took a slice of the profit. Which the werewolf was fine with. He did all of the thrilling work, like hunting, and missed out on the parts he just didn't care for. Nor had the finesse required. While the snow elf was accustomed to S'ric's occasional favoritism, Jaks was still new. If the elf made a scene, then S'ric would be required to handle it, thus prolonging the actual meeting. That and it would made him rather... angry. He could skip out on the meeting, but Jaks seemed to have... adapted to their current situation.

While contemplating, the werewolf shifted so he was on top of Jaks. He had no intention of actually having sex with him, what with just finishing several minutes ago, but he did like being on the elf. Still a little hot from the ordeal, S'ric studied Jaks before deciding he'd go through with the meeting. S'ric hadn't had the need to be to be too forceful with Jaks, which was a good sign... after taking a deep breath, S'ric leaned down and licked a bite he'd left on Jaks neck before murmuring, "I'm supposed to meet with someone this evening. I can take you with me... if you want to go." The odds Jaks would want to were very good. But at least he was leaving the option open.

Anonymous

After Jaks woke up that first morning to an empty cabin, he just sat up and scratched his head. Staring for a few moments at a dying fire, wrapping a fur around himself, Jaks stood up and waddled - holy gods did his back and ass ache - to the door to use all his force to get it open to slam it shut seconds later.

Nope.

No escaping.

Not naked at least.

Jaks grunted at the door and crawled back into the pile of furs where he managed the spend the next few days in the fur under, beside and occationally on top of his new best buddy. Rarely dressed after the second bout of pants ripping the second day Jaks had been locked in the cabin. The only thing Jaks could really do was obsessively finger comb his hair, having lost the tie somewhere in the pile of furs he'd been with his hair down and it was bothering him.

Still slightly breathless and hot from the bout of activity minutes prior, Jaks sleeply looked up, his hair was in a loose braid down his back, and he moved his head to the side when he noticed S'ric leaning down to do that annoying biting thing again. In apperances, Jaks was content, his hands moved up to hold onto the werewolves forearms and he moved his body to accomidate the big man.

Mind was going a million miles a minute, and words coming out of S'rics mouth without Jaks prodding him to talk were words Jaks had to listen to. Thank the gods he had big ears. Jaks eyes wided and he leaned up on his elbows, interest sparked in his eyes. " Go... Outside?" Jaks pointed to the door, his head tilted. That sounded wonderful. " I'd love to. Outside. Really? I... Thought that..." Jaks trailed off, his hand moving to his lips. "I can get dressed, right?"

Clothes. Jaks had all his clothes here, but someone ripped them off far too many times, so Jaks bit the bullet and stayed naked, kept everyone else happy.

Anonymous

The werewolf was very pleased that Jaks was more accommodating now. He still wiggled, which was very delicious, but at least he'd stopped trying to keep the werewolf off of him when S'ric wanted to be on him. Granted, that hadn't happened until Jaks had lost another pair of pants. The routine recently had been easy though. S'ric hunted some, relaxed, and generally partook of what pleasure there was to be had with Jaks. But he was a restless wolf, which meant he wanted to do some more hunting, something that would fight back rather than the sport that was to be had around here. He couldn't leave Jaks here, either the elf would leave or starve, and it usually took more time before he was confident that he could take someone out. But Jaks was rather convincingly... calm. He accepted S'ric, even shifted in a very, very nice way so that, while not pressing for more than contact, at least the contact made him thrum with pleasure. The elf even tilted his head to the side now when S'ric wanted at his neck, which was decorated in both recent and fading bite and suck marks. The werewolf was convinced that Jaks would be a good little elf.

And it seemed S'ric had been right. Jaks was very interested in leaving. Not that S'ric could blame him. Being coped up was no favorite of his either. S'ric eyed the elf for a moment, watching the animation that had come over his previously sleepy expression. "Yes, I mean outside. And yes, you can get dressed." Though S'ric had never told him that he had to be naked... he'd been a little.... excited when he'd come back to find Jaks already bare. Enough so that there was a brief exchange of "I'm back" before S'ric had climbed on top of him.

Figuring it was settled, S'ric reluctantly pulled away and moved over to his clothes. There was little time before he was completely dressed. Which he then eyed Jaks, remembering how the elf had seem to freeze despite the fact he'd had a coat on. "If you're coat isn't warm enough, take one of the furs too. I'm not carrying you there..." He paused, eyeing Jaks, then added, "Unless you really want me to." The werewolf had become a little more talkative over the course of the time Jaks had been with him. Maybe the chatty elf was rubbing off on him too.

Anonymous

The simple sadness at S'ric pulling away from him made Jaks mentally twitch. No. He was a big scary rapist who could turn into a giant scary wolf thing! Jaks was not sad he was pulling away, though the lack of warmth on his front made him shivver and sit up quickly. Of course his lower body ached, it always did after a good romp on the fur, but he stood up and went to the clothing S'ric had brought back.

This guy wasn't as simple as he thought, with Jaks' things missing, they'll think he left without a word, not kidnapped and used as a substitute for a hand. He blushed and stretched, using a discarded shirt to clean himself up off the remnants of the sex earlier. Eugh... The blush stained his cheeks and his hair covered his face. Jaks was glad there was no mirror around, he could see his shoulders and biceps and hips and the bruises made him red.

Jaks pulled on clothing, his pants came with gasps and sighs and quiet grunts, but his shirt, coat and boots slipped on easily enough. He made sure to get a shirt that covered up to his neck and he laced his coat as high as it would go. His hood was pulled up and his hair was tucked into the back of his shirt. He looked back, still surprised that S'ric talked without Jaks asking him something first and he blinked before he stood up and pulled another pair of gloves on.  " I was cold because I'd been rolling around in the snow." Jaks voice was quiet and he gave a stretch and looked around before smirking at S'ric. "You can give me a piggy back ride if that means we'll move faster. I'm.." Jaks moved a finger to his lips. "I'm not very good in moving through snow."

He was even worse when scary giant beasts were chasing him.

Anonymous

S'ric watched Jaks get dressed, each little sigh and grunt making him shiver a little. He rather liked being the cause. What the werewolf didn't understand was why Jaks had been rolling around in the snow when he was so prone to being cold. The werewolf had actually gotten more wood since bringing the elf back to make sure he stayed warm. It helped some that when S'ric was there, more often than not, Jaks was close. S'ric was quickly beginning to pick up that when the elf smirked, he was going to say something remotely amusing. Like he had when they'd met and demanded S'ric buy his meal. "I saw how you handle snow," S'ric reminded, flashing Jaks a brief smirk of his own. Nowhere near as nice and 'innocent' as Jaks' smirk had been, but at least it was more a reaction than the usual nothing.

And S'ric was not about to give Jaks a piggy back ride. Though the elf did have a very good point. He'd slow S'ric down, and while it didn't take a long time to get to the city... if Jaks was going to flail in the snow every couple feet, then it'd turn into an all day affair. While the smirk was gone, he was still feeling... well, relaxed. Part of the after affect of sex. Without asking, or warning, S'ric proceeded to pick Jaks up and toss him over his shoulder much as he had when he'd been in wolf form. One arm was wrapped around his legs to hold him in place. S'ric then pulled the door opened and stepped into the afternoon, freezing cold air. The wind had picked up today, and it was cloudy, but at least it wasn't snowing. Once the door was pulled shut, S'ric's hand slid along one of Jaks thighs. Given the werewolf's height and long strides, he was able to navigate the snow rather effectively. Having grown up here, it was something he was accustomed to. Setting a brisk pace, it'd be no time at all before they arrived at the city. Hopefully with minimal fuss. S'ric would hate to have to strip Jaks out here, where it was very cold.

While the chill wind didn't much affect the werewolf, even he was willing to admit it had a certain bite to it today. He had a feeling there'd be a storm coming in, though he smelt nothing more but the bitter cold that was in the air now. When they finally arrived at Hyoite, S'ric still kept Jaks tossed over his shoulder. What people were out and about ignored the tall werewolf and his prize, knowing it best to just leave the man alone. Less people were maimed this way. S'ric didn't set Jaks down until they were at the door to the inn that S'ric frequented for work. After studying Jaks for a moment, S'ric went inside. Clearly expecting the elf to follow. As before, there was a pause in conversation as those inside became aware he was there. Though not everyone was too on edge. The werewolf was usually more... demure... when his attentions were being focused on someone else. This time there was a table open, and it was there that S'ric went to sit. The snow elf he worked with had yet to show up. Which wasn't really a problem.

Anonymous

Dark eyebrows shot up Jaks forehead. Did S'ric just make a partial funny? No way. Jaks blinked for a few moments, the smirk sobered him quickly and he looked away, it reminded him of other things and he squirmed slightly before he made quiet lame protests and was thrown over S'rics shoulder.  A loud grunt and Jaks sighed, his hands clutching at the base of S'rics shirt, his face hidden by the back and hood. The outside was damn cold, a shock to his sense after spending a good solid few days in a warm cabin. He gasped and pressed his face closer, his hands holding onto the top of S'rics pants now.

Of course, Jaks had expected to be put down once they got to town, so when he was still perched over S'rics shoulder, the brown haired elf went several shades of red an he pressed his face against his captors back, hands moving up to cover the sides just incase. Jaks was mortified. Though the fact that no one said anything or paused  - Jaks could hear their foodsteps - was weird. Oh. Then all at once he was right side up, his hands moving to grab S'rics side when his knees buckled, his cheeks even more red now.

Jaks heart raced.

He gently pushed off of S'ric, his eyes darting to the side.  Carefully his hands clenched and unclenched, looking to the side. His heart started to pound faster. Sure S'ric was warming up, or seeming to. But he'd raped him. And bruised him. Jaks took a stealthy step to the side, his breath coming out in one big puff as S'ric went inside the tavern, and Jaks was off, his feet kicking up the snow as he ran down the street, his hood flying off his head and his hair smacking at his ears and face and floating behind him like dark silk.

S'ric was going to kill him.

Jaks wasn't even doing a good job of running away. He quickly spotted a tiny snow covered alley between a pair of houses, and then screamed his dispair when he reached the end. It was a dead end. Jaks fists slammed against the barrier and he gave a sobbing breath as his head dropped down as he slowly sank to his knees. He could still get away! He could grab someone for help. Jaks ducked his head down, his hands still pressed against the wall, gasping for breath after his run.

Jaks wanted to get up again, but his legs wouldn't move. Well... That was one way of royally fucking up. Maybe S'ric would figure he left and leave him be, Jaks didn't move from his spot, but he did stay very still, in a lame attempt to stay hidden, of course, that was counting on S'ric not using scent or following his very obvious footsteps.

Anonymous

S'ric would've went to the table. He would've sat, ordered something to drink and offered whatever Jaks would want. He would've had a peaceful, easy, quick meeting, and then he would've went back, gotten things packed...

But by the second step, S'ric knew all those 'would've's were gone. Why? Because there were no steps following him in. And the only reason it had taken S'ric this long was because he'd been looking for a blue haired, tattooed elf. NOT thinking his lovely little elf was going to make a break for it. He stood, staring at the far wall, as every bit of him hit overdrive. There were very few things that really made S'ric mad. Lots of things annoyed, irritated, were generally unpleasant... but there were very few things that made him mad. To the extent all humanity flew the coup and the wolf in him bristled with lethal intent. Had it been ANYONE else, he'd make a meal out of them. And they'd be lucky for it. The end would come quickly, albeit violently, but there would be an end. But this was Jaks, someone S'ric considered his. Which meant that, while he was protective to a crazy fault, and was almost nice.... S'ric was also a very scary wolfie when crossed. It was one thing to tell him no, it was another to try and stop him... and it was neigh suicidal to –run- from him unless he wished it.

As though everyone in the room realized something was wrong, conversation died. Not slowly, but in a breath. One person along the far wall coughed... and then S'ric spun on his heel and walked out. The wind tore the scent trail to pieces, but he didn't need one. Jaks was by far the –easiest- thing to find. His path cutting through the snow was very, very obvious. S'ric would've shifted, but then the general populace would freak. And he would maim them. Which would hinder him from getting to what he really wanted. Jaks.

What people happened to pass close to the barely contained fury that was S'ric skirted out of his way. A woman and her child even fell into a snow drift in order to be that much farther away from him. There was no sound from the man, no expression save the utter lack of one.

Each step was deliberate, but unhurried. His stride was long, purposeful, and oozed violent intent to anyone in his way. He followed the path as though he knew all along where Jaks went. And when he stepped into the ally, his blue eyes were on Jaks from the breath he came into view. Without breaking his stride, S'ric started crossing the distance.

[ angry, angry wooolfie >____> ]

Anonymous

The elf didn't think his heart had ever beat faster, his breath refused to calm down and his breathing was near hysteric as his fingers clawed at the wall. His fist pounded on it again and he sat completely straight and completely still when he heard a familiar pair of feet behind him. Slowly Jaks turned around, his knees to his chest and his hands out, his gloves were missing - again -and his fingers twitched.

What now? Jaks pull a bad funny and call out 'surprise, you found me?' he started to open his mouth to say something to, hopefully, diffuse the situation, but all that tumbled from his frozen red lips was begging. "I'm sorry. Please, S'ric, don't hurt me. Please." As the werewolf drew closer, Jaks grew more frightened and his breath wouldn't catch. Jaks had made a point of never using the mans name, and when he said it, it felt foreign on his tongue.

Stupid. He would have been fine if he just went into the damn Inn. Jaks closed his eyes and pulled his legs closer to his chest, turning to the side to draw closer to it, one of his ears pressed to the frozen wall. "I'm sorry." Quick! Think of something that would make S'ric re-think beating Jaks into a pulp! "It was a joke!" Oh, yeah, that'll do it. Jaks paused for a moment before he gave himself a mental kick and turned his attention back to his werewolf captor.

Tembling. Jaks couldn't think of a time he'd been so scared he'd trembled, sure as hell wasn't going to cry unless... Jaks put a hand to the alley wall and stood up, his shoulders heaving and his head down, breath coming out in white whisps as he stared. He'd get away some other time, when there wasn't snow. He could run better when the ground wasn't made of frozen water and he wasn't in a damn tundra. "I'm sorry." Jaks whispered again before looking up, his mouth half open and his head turned away. Jaks honestly couldn't think of anything he could do that wouldn't result in him getting an arm torn off, so he stayed quiet after that and promised himself he wouldn't put up a fight unless he felt jaws around his head. Then he'd flail.

Being eaten never did sound very fun.

Anonymous

His anger did quell some as Jaks pressed himself to the wall, and proceeded to apologize. Good. At least he was aware that he'd fucked up. Not that it meant S'ric was going to up and forgive him. The sorry was because Jaks had been caught. The elf wasn't –sorry- he'd ran, just that S'ric had found him out. If he'd actually gotten away, he wouldn't feel the need to apologize at all. Oh, S'ric was angry. This also meant that he –knew- he'd have to keep a sharper eye on Jaks. What basic freedoms he typically allowed were now gone. If the elf couldn't handle being out and about with S'ric without running, then the odds he'd not have S'ric's attention were slim. The werewolf was even of a mind to just return back to his cabin. One bad move on someone else's part would probably result in him disemboweling them. The man was already unforgiving and impatient, what bit of apathy he had dissolved when Jaks had ran. He was just very clearly pissed.

The only thing that Jaks apology did was mean S'ric didn't beat the hell out of him here. His little elf seemed very well aware he'd fucked up, which was good only in that S'ric didn't need to beat that point into him. But the lesson was still not learned. Jaks did –not- run from S'ric unless the werewolf wanted him to. And this had not been one of those times.

S'ric had been ready to grab Jaks by his neck and draw the elf to his feet, but he stood of his own volition. Which meant S'ric wasted no time in quelling some of his anger. With a soft, dangerous growl, one hand fisted in Jaks' hair, jerked his head to the side to expose the expanse of his neck, where S'ric then bit. All in one fluid motion. One moment he's an arm's length away, the next he was pressing Jaks almost painfully to the wall, teeth sunk into his neck. And this time, Jaks did bleed. The coppery taste of blood rushed into S'ric's mouth, spiking his blood lust, but soothing some of his anger. Testament to just how displeased he was, S'ric didn't linger to taste more of Jaks. With his lips stained red, one of his long fingered hands gripped Jaks jaw and brought his eyes to S'ric's while the werewolf licked his lips. "Next time you run, I break one of your legs." S'ric didn't particularly like terribly maiming his favorite, but neither would he tolerate flagrant disobedience of his wishes. He stared at Jaks for a breath or so longer, fighting with his desire to teach Jaks his lesson here. Right in the ally. There was no shame when it came to S'ric. He'd have fucked Jaks in public if he really wished it. Only his annoyance at having to deal with the public usually prevented him from doing so. See, S'ric could be considerate.

The struggle between dragging Jaks back to the inn, so he could get the meeting over, and the very, very hot desire to hurt him here was almost visible in his eyes. It was probably the most expressive his eyes ever were, and neither course of action would bode well for the elf. Coming to a snap conclusion, S'ric's grip in his hair slid down to the back of his neck, where he then held Jaks. S'ric's fingers pressed into the muscle, not cutting off any real vital function, such as breathing, but letting Jaks be painfully aware that he had very good grip on him. His words were whispered softly, though were colder than either the snow Jaks had been sitting in, the wall at his back, and the bitter wind that cut through the ally. "We're going back to the inn. If you do –one- thing I do not like while there, then I'll drag your ass out in the snow and show you how much I can hurt you." He leaned a fraction closer to make his point. "This is your only warning."

S'ric then leaned away, though the vice like grip on Jaks neck was still there. And would be for the duration of their time in town. The werewolf's thumb was conveniently positioned over the bite, where the pressure of his hold had managed to staunch some of the bleeding from the wound... even if it increased the amount of pain. Without waiting for any sort of response, S'ric forcefully pulled Jaks with him, using the hand on his neck to direct the elf to walk slightly ahead, out of the ally, and back toward the inn. S'ric was still mad, and he'd take care of that once they were done here. The werewolf occasionally knew how to prioritize, so long as his little elf was going to behave. If that were not the case, then Jaks would learn quickly that S'ric not only had no modesty, but that the jist of those in Hyoite weren't going to do anything to help him. It was one thing to call some sort of authority on a kidnapper that could neither silence their victim fully nor control them in the way S'ric was Jaks now. It was another to call some sort of authority on a 6'8" man who could turn into a wolf of ungodly size who had –no- stipulations with disemboweling you in public.

As they made their way back through the snow, the few that were out and about made a point –not- to look at Jaks. None of their business, they didn't want to get involved. And so long as that was the case, S'ric would leave them alone. They held ho interest to him, unless he was really hungry. Which he wasn't.

Standing outside the inn was a slender, though tall elf leaning against the door. Not nearly as tall as S'ric, but there was definite height to him. He wore a coat that almost belonged to someone in a less frigid climate. It couldn't have been any thicker than most leather armor, and was just as stiff. But blindingly whiter, clashing brilliantly with the crop of true blue hair atop his head. The elf would've been handsome save for the scarring along most of the right side of his face. Only his lips had been spared, which were an appealing shade of azure, though paler. It almost looked as though he were a corpse in that his skin was very white, and his lips had taken on a blue tinge. But there was an undeniable life to his one good eye, which rivaled S'ric's in their intensity and cunning. Only where S'ric was all animalistic fury, this seemed the sort of man to cut your throat in a dark ally and take what he wanted. The eye on his damaged side was completely white, and clearly not functional. Not that it seemed to bother him. He uncrossed his arms as the pair approached, lips twisting in a very charming, seemingly genuine smile. "Saw you storm off..." he said by way of introductions, then seemed to take note that neither Jaks nor S'ric were too happy. To which he crossed his arms and frowned at Jaks. "Someone was bad, hmm?"

S'ric glanced at the snow elf before directing Jaks inside, and to the table that was miraculously empty. Maybe everyone seemed to think that was for the best. The conversation was strained for a moment until it seemed S'ric was under control. The snow elf followed them in like he was unaware S'ric was a pissed off, possessive werewolf.

Anonymous

Jaks wasn't expecting his head to be pulled to the side and for the teeth to sink into his neck. Even though it hurt, Jaks body had been conditioned in the recent days to take bites as something remotely arousing. So, while the teeth sinking into his neck hurt like a bitch and made him cry his pain to the snow, his gut took the teeth to his neck with a hum of pleasure. Of course, that was quickly washed away once S'ric drew back, Jaks blood red on his lips. It was just pain now, the pleasure gone with the removal of S'rics mouth from the wound.

Breath was shallow as his face was turned to stare at S'ric, his green eyes staring at S'rics blue ones. Break one of his legs. Jaks had to use effort so he wasn't being held up by S'rics hand on his chin and he stared, a shaky breath before the hand on his head moved to his neck to squeeze it, getting another cry of pain, his hands moving up to pull off S'rics from his neck. Of course it didn't work, so he was left to wince and whimper at the pain.

Green eyes were downward when S'ric spoke again, it made him shiver and let out a shaky puff of breath. A retort on the tip of his tongue, the pink muscle darted out of his mouth and he licked his lips before letting out another gasp of pain. If the elf had one thing to keep him from freaking out again it was the words 'ass' and 'snow' and 'hurt' all in the same sentence. The mental image of him on his hands and knees in the snow with S'ric bent over him made him freeze before he leaned back and the warning was given.

At least he'd gotten a warning. That was nice of S'ric. Oh so nice.

Jaks swallowed and gave a nod, though it was probably unseen because he was pushed along, his boots slipping occationally with his shaky legs, his eyes darting between the people that wandered around, his eyebrows were drawn up and he could feel his eyes sting. Why wasn't anyone looking at him? Why didn't any of these bastards warned him about the giant freak? Jaks saw the Inn and his eyes stared at the strange looking person.

An elf.

Swallowing, his lips wet and his eyes watery as he stared at the elf. Today wasn't a good day. Not only did he just get turned on from a bite, he felt like his head was going to snap off on his shoulders and now he was feeling like a very plain elf. His hands clenched and his eyebrows drew together when the blue elf spoke, someone was bad. He did not just say that. Fear was pushed back when his face was drawn, eyebrows furrowed and his lips turning down at the corners.

It was one thing to be treated like a naughty puppy by one person, two was... If that damn elf said one more thing Jaks was going to risk being screwed in the snow to bark at the damn thing. Jaks gave a snarl when he was pushed into the Inn and to a table. He sat, his hands on the table, flat, his shoulders hunched forward, his head down and his wet hair in tangles at the back of his head.

Jaks hoped this meeting lasted a while. He wasn't too keen on returning to the cabin, he didn't really want to know what S'ric had in store for him tonight, of course Jaks imagined it'd be painful and involve him being naked.

Anonymous

Each whimper of pain before they arrived at the inn further cooled his anger. Granted, he had enough to melt all the snow outside, and vaporize what water would be left, but every little bit helped. And while time usually helped some people get over their rage, it only made S'ric broodier. He wanted to get this over with. Typically, he didn't mind the snow elf. Today, he just wasn't in the mood. He said nothing as he sat next to Jaks, eyeing him. He'd heard the snarl, and tightened his grip for a brief moment as a warning. Behave, or he'd get hurt. The hand remained on Jaks, and S'ric had no intention of removing it.

Most of those around shot curious looks their way, some mixed with sympathy for Jaks, others seemed amused he was with S'ric. And while the words themselves were near indiscernible, it was obvious Jaks was part of the conversation at some tables. Even through hushed tones, S'ric would hear. While words didn't bother him, and he hardly paid any attention, people were still a little careful of what was said. Meaning Jaks was their focus, not on how crazy S'ric was.

The snow elf broke off from them halfway to the table, stopping by the bar to collect drinks. Three. All vodka. He sat across from the pair, sliding a glass toward S'ric and Jaks, before turning his attention to the white fur bag that had been hanging off of his shoulder. The werewolf took a sip of the drink before setting it down, waiting. He never was very chatty. As the snow elf shuffled through his things, his single blue eye flicked up to Jaks. "I'm Vesd, by the way. S'ric's... business partner." At that, he pulled out a leather folder bound closed with a cord. As he set it down, nimble fingers untying the knot, the snow elf took a moment to study Jaks. Not for too long, considering there as a very annoyed S'ric next to him. "This is the information I have on some big hits. Three of them. One from La'marri, a hit in Zantaric, and the last back in Essyrn." He opened the folder before pushing it toward S'ric. There was a small stack, most of it written information, though there were some maps.

The werewolf glanced down. All of them were rather far, and the desert was the last place he wanted to go. S'ric –hated- the heat. He used his free hand to push through the notes that Vesd had made, tid bits of information, descriptions, possible problems, and of course, who was ordering the hit, why, and how much it paid. S'ric had a nice stash of gold tucked away around the cabin, hidden out in the snow. He didn't do this for the money, though that was part of the consideration. He liked the hunt, the fight at the end... And of the three hits, the fallen mercenary leader in Essyrn looked to be the most promising. Some no name mage in La'marri didn't catch his eye, and the price didn't appeal to him for the travel. Zantaric could be appealing, but with Jaks recent escapade, he wasn't going there. Yet. He glanced over the information, noting that it was the replacement that wanted the Merc leader dead. A sign of insecurity there. And in Zantaric, some illusionist thief had stolen something of importance from such and such in Adela. He folded the leather closed. "I'll take them all, starting with Essyrn."

Vesd's drink paused as he started to lift it, gaze flicking to Jaks as though he were somehow behind S'ric's... generosity. The surprise melted away in a blink though, and the snow elf smiled. "Fantastic. Where will you be heading second?"

S'ric's answer, as usual, was straightforward. "Zantaric."

Vesd mulled that over for a brief moment, then nodded. "I'll collect from you then." And that was that. He smiled at Jaks before lifting his glass in a small toast. "Now I'm going to go find someone to spend the night with before getting out of here." He stood, and the smile turned to a smirk as he regarded Jaks. "Behave now." And just like that, he left Jaks and S'ric alone. S'ric was musing over the information he'd read, momentarily distracted. For once.

Anonymous

It was uncomfortable, being talked about. Those people knew what was going on, and it heated his cheeks and made his ears red, the bite throbbed and S'rics hand on his neck hurt, Jaks hands clenched on top of the table, his knuckles white. He wanted to yell at all of them, to help him, to shut up and just help him, but... Jaks didn't enjoy the pain, it well... Hurt.

Vesd.

Mr.Snowy Elf was Vesd.

Good to know. Jaks looked over at him for a moment, his eyes lingering completely ignoring the drink that was places in front of him. While he appreciated it, he wasn't going to drink it. Far to angry to be dousing his stomach in vodka. He listened with interest. La'marri. Zantaric. Essyrn. Jaks liked Essyrn, there was lots of sand and it was warm. Not at thing like this frozen hell. While he didn't like the snow elf, he was interesting to look at.

Jaks looked away occationally, but his green gaze was mostly focused on Vesd. Not really paying attention to what they were saying or what S'ric was doing. So, the elf noticed the pause and quickly looked away when Vesd looked at him again. Jaks turned his eyes back down to the small glass of vodka and stared, thinking, replaying the last few days in his head. Would tonight be worse than all of those?

Green eyes flicked back towards Vesd when he smiled and offered a toast, the words he said made Jaks mouth drop open and he blushed again before glaring at the table, his finger nails digging into his palms the last words he said broke something in Jaks and an almost feral snarl tore past his lips and the little elf swore loudly. "Shut the fuck up!" His hands went behind him and clawed at S'rics hand, his lips drawn back and trying to stand up. "Let me go you bastard!" His hands moved off of S'rics hand and slammed down on the table. " Let me go!"

Anonymous

The outburst made those in the immediate area glance at them, though no one stopped talking... and no one moved to help. Jaks managed to get out 'Let me go you bastard! Let me go!' before S'ric altered his grip on Jaks' neck, sliding his hand around so his very long fingers were now in the right place to effectively cut off his air supply. Which they did rather quickly. S'ric's attention slowly slid from the file to Jaks. He growled a little before standing. Jaks had been warned. S'ric had even been considerate in that he'd have waited until they were back to the cabin before doing anything drastic. But that was gone with his patience.

S'ric stood then, dragging Jaks up with him. Not in here. With his free hand, S'ric snatched the file before making his way toward the door. He had enough patience to make it to the door, enough patience to carry him to the ally next to the inn, and that was where it ended. Right around the corner, S'ric pinned Jaks to the cold wall. "You have a breath to take off what clothes you don't want me to rip off," he growled before jerking the neckline of the coat back to expose the bite he'd left not too long ago. It had stopped bleeding, but there was still blood around the wound. Which he fixed rather quickly by biting Jaks again, in the same spot. He'd regretted not bringing a blade with him. Lucky enough for Jaks, though it would mean S'ric would have to wait until they were back at the cabin. The folder was tossed to the snow where, luckily, it landed close enough to the building the wind didn't blow it away. That and it was heavy enough to withstand a little breeze.

The taste of Jaks' blood turned most of his lethal anger into excitement. The taste, sight, and smell of blood was a heady thing to the werewolf. Like vodka to an alcoholic, he turned the bite into a sucking kiss that might have been sensual if not for the way his teeth scraped along Jaks' skin to keep the flow steady.

Anonymous

He was actually going to do it. Jaks heart thumped in his chest and he gave a whimper when he was hauled up and away out the Inn, his hands waving wildly and his green eyes glaring at the people who were watching him get dragged out. Bunch of cowards. Bunch of frozen cowards. Jaks let out a gasping sob once they were outside and jerked off to the side when he was pinned against a frozen wall.

Jaks eye twitched and he smirked, but it looked more like a grimace. Take off what he didn't want ripped off? Jaks foot went to one boot, his head staying level and his eyes closed tightly, by the time he'd removed his boots and was standing barefoot in the snow S'rics teeth were pressed back into the wound on his neck and he cried out, none of the previous sick pleasure he'd gotten out of the initial bite was there.

Teeth grinding against the wound had him gasping and panting, but his hands went to the front of his pants and he pushed them down, stepping out of them until they were in a pile by his boots. Jaks was not going to lose another pair of pants, ones he was out of those he moved his hands moved to S'rics neck and he turned his mouth towards the werewolfs ear. "Fuck you, S'ric." his voice was quiet as he began to shiver from the cold, but his hands remained on S'rics neck, his finger nails digging in where they could.

Anonymous

He wasn't paying much attention to what Jaks was doing. He liked the blood, and was more involved in that then the minimal movements that the elf was doing. At least the distraction gave Jaks enough time to remove whatever he wanted to survive S'ric's attentions. He bit into a spot higher, putting enough pressure to draw more blood. He was pulled from his small 'feast' on Jaks' neck when there was a cool sensation on his own neck. It was a part of S'ric's body that was rather sensitive, what with the importance that was put into biting and the like. He stopped biting, a growl still in his throat, as the elf actually whispered, "Fuck you, S'ric."

S'ric actually smiled against Jaks' neck, running his tongue over the wound while he felt more pressure along his neck where Jaks' nails were. It didn't hurt, but it was a new... sensation. The werewolf leaned back enough to look at Jaks', his rather cold smile still in place as his hands gripped the front of his coat. It took two jerks before the fabric gave way, ripping down the front. His shirt lasted a breath longer before most of Jaks was now exposed to the cold. From there, his hands passed over his bare flesh and down to his hips. One hand gripped the back of Jaks' thigh, hauling him higher. More to S'ric's... hips level. He pinned him there by leaning his upper half against Jaks'. This put them very, very close as S'ric's other hand went to work on his own pants. Close enough that Jaks could feel the warmth of S'ric's breath, and the feel of the even exhales. No matter how excited S'ric got, his breathing was typically level. Even. It quickened some during the height of passion, but otherwise, the werewolf almost never panted.

Being so focused on the taste of Jaks' blood, and the fact he now had the elf essentially naked, meant he paid absolutely no heed to the occasional citizen that wandered past. Who couldn't help but notice there was a small, partially nude elf between S'ric and the wall. With his legs drawn around S'ric. It was very, very obvious what the werewolf intended, and the position caused reactions anywhere from disgust, to embarrassment. But so long as S'ric wasn't hurting anyone (Jaks was no longer part of the 'anyone' group), most were content to just ignore him. Like a blizzard, you simply dealt with it, and moved on with your life.

Anonymous

Holy did his neck sting.

Jaks was more focused on the neck stinging than he was about having a bare ass or that people could look at his rather shapely legs. Jaks hated himself from arching into the lick, hated how he didn't even struggled to keep S'ric from ripping his shirt and jacket down the front. Of course, Jaks had to pause, wondering what the point was, he already took his pants off, what did S'ric want with his chest?

A shuddering sigh and the elf was lifted to fit against S'ric, the red on his face going deeper and his head tilting to the side, hissing in pain when he moved the fresh wounds. Jaks turned his head back, his hands shaking as he moved his arms up S'rics shoulders, up his neck, through his hair. When S'ric got started, Jaks eyebrows drew upwards in pain, his breath coming out in rhythmic gasps, but his thumbs brushed over S'rics lips before the elf leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

Then it began, with each thrust, each movement S'ric gave worse and worse things poured past Jaks lips while his hands stroked the werewolves cheeks and lips, his neck, dipping down the front of his shirt to press cold fingertips to warm chest. As the words Jaks said got worse, Jaks moved his hips, hands moving from stroking S'rics face to clutching at his shirt and clinging.

The little elf didn't know what he was thinking, but stealing some sort of sick enjoyment out of this seemed like the right thing to do to piss S'ric off. When it was done, Jaks made a point of moaning loudly and going limp, his eyes hooded and his breath coming out in short gasps. Of course he wasn't thinking about the blood that slowly dripped onto the snow, he was used to that part...

But damn were his feet cold. With his breath still coming out in short gasps, Jaks lifted his head, face red from embarrassment and shame mixed with anger, " Can you let me go now? My feet are cold."

Anonymous

There were some things that caught the werewolf by surprise, and they were usually not... pleasant? Innocent? And S'ric didn't mind any of it. What having favorites over the 2 thousand or so years he'd been alive had taught him that everyone responded in a different way. Some withdrew mentally, and became a challenge to get a response from them. He usually ended up breaking them in one form or another, pushing too hard, too aggressively. Some couldn't help but respond to what he did. So when Jaks touched him lightly, even kissed him, the werewolf was very unfazed. S'ric had lay claim to Jaks and his body, meaning that S'ric would do what he wanted... and in a roundabout way, would let Jaks get away with some things. The touching and kissing were a part of it. If that made Jaks happy, then by all means...

What S'ric found to be an enjoyment is the string of obscenities and curses that spilled from the elf as soon as he'd started. Each curse encouraged S'ric to drive his hips harder against Jaks. His hold on Jaks' thigh soon became bruising in order to brace him further. He ever growled with approval when he felt Jaks hips move with his.

S'ric finished harshly, knowing he'd hurt Jaks this time, as he had a couple before. What was mildly surprising was the moan, then slackness that followed. S'ric breathed against Jaks' neck, on the side he'd ravished. Some of the blood was smeared along his chin and cheek, not that he cared. Pleased with his elf, S'ric idly licked the wound lazily, in no rush to pull out or move away. Until, of course, he was reminded they were in an ally, and that Jaks' resistance to cold was non-existent. His hand idly caressed where his bruising grip had been before he pulled away from Jaks with a soft grunt. He shrugged out of his coat, pulling the shredded one off of Jaks before offering his own. He used the rags to clean himself off before adjusting his pants, then discarded the fabric while picking up the file.