Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where did Juno run off to...?

Started by Anonymous, July 05, 2009, 07:50:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Well, first and foremost I want to apologize to all the people I owe posts to. >.<  My life lately has been super hectic and I'm adjusting to a lot of new things all at once, please forgive me!

Right now I am on vacation with a horrible wireless signal so the good news is that I have a lot of time to write posts, but the bad news is that my posts are going to be rather slow because of the signal. : (

I return on the 18th but I hope that I will be all caught up on my posts by then!

Sooooo.....see you guys when I see you!

Lion

Bye Juno!  Be back soon!  You will be missed.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Totally broke my promise to myself *headdesk*

Rawr. Well....nothing much to say other than "I'm back!" because I have nothing to show for that awesome promise. *grumbles*

I'm gonna get on the ball this week even though I'm swamped because I miss this place a lot.

Lion: I'll be posting and finishing Xi like I've promised countless times (@_@)

Everyone else who I owe posts to: I'm sorry for the major (month or longer) delays on posts and I will be getting them done as soon as I can.

:) Nice to be back, missed you guys!

shinigamikitsune

Lion

Hey, Juno!  *tacklehuglompdeathsqueeze* 8D Welcome back!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Tally