Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ziggy X Yuna = Zero? (Kiyu!) "M"

Started by Anonymous, July 09, 2009, 11:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

/////OOC: Sorry, I have to say what's going on so Kiyu isn't left in the dark. First off, I'll have to know what type of creature Yuna is to make this work. because weredragon X unknown creature just won't work out in case they are nowhere -near- the same as the other's species. In other words: Human (or Dragon) X weredragon = Acceptable, however other werecreatures are OK as well. But anything without the slightest werecreature, or dragon, or human characteristics X weredragon = No go. So, something like a dragon X weredragon = a mostly dragon-like creature.
Weredragon X human = Draco-sapien
Other werecreature X weredragon = Cross-bred werecreature. Get it? Got it? Good. ^^ I'll just start this little pairing and see if it would work out. ^^ //////

In Character:  

Ziggy panted, stumbling through the dense foilage. He knew that scent, though he couldn't -quite- place it. All he knew was that he felt compelled to investigate, something about the scent was exciting. He felt a strong urge, and it grew stronger the closer he got to unveiling the scent. Finally, he broke through the foilage, his panting heavier than before, he looked around, seeing virtually nothing. Where was that sweet scent coming from?

That's right, he smelled a female in heat somewhere, and whatever the source was, he was certain it was -possibly- something like him. Fellow werecreature, human, dragon, it mattered not, he felt compelled to rid the scent of heat from his already numbed mind. This was the place, he knew it, even if she wasn't here now, he knew the female would be returning at any time. Might as well use every trick he knew. He gathered some materials, drawing some shapes in the dirt to calculate where everything would go. Hmmm... some rocks surrounding the nest, warming sand, some cashmere, goose feathers, and some sticks and as soft of leaves as I can find to build the nest, and some jewels and my most prized possessions to decorate it with... Those would be the best options. I see I will have to go questing... he thought, emptying the knapsack he always carried with him. and ran off, he came back about 4 or 5 hours later with the materials he needed, and some extra things as well.

After about 2 hours, the nest was completed. Rocks lined the outside of the nest, warming sand was at the very bottom of a shallow hole he had dug for the base of the nest, filled to the top with the sand, followed by the cashmere, goose feathers, and the structure of the nest itself was made of sticks and twigs for the skeleton of the nest, and soft leaves lined all around the nest to keep the nest from hurting his soon-to-be mate. A couple more things and every trivck he knew of would be completed. He quickly flew off into the town, bought the most rich and intoxicating bottle of wine he could find, and on the way back (which he walked) he hunted and killed an elk, which he flew these things back to the nest. He lay the gifts beside the nest, then, from his knapsack, took a few very large gems, a ruby, two sapphires, a diamond, some amethysts, and a few emeralds, all about the size of his head in human form, which was considerably smaller than his dragon head, and scattered the jewels around the nest. He looked around, making sure she wasn't here yet, then nuzzled against a few trees around the area, leaving his scent for her. Then he walked out of the clearing, and sat atop a large boulder, drawing his knees up to his chest and held them close to him, and he waited, silently, to hear the whistling shriek, almost musical call of the female he was trying to impress.... Yuna.

Anonymous

(OoC_ well.. Yuna is sort of a breed of elf. A high elf, but her ears are normal. Cause her dad wasn't an elf, he was just a human, She appears pretty much normal, but there is a small point to her ears, she just thinks thats how they are. She's not going to get pregnant though, you know that right?)

She had followed him, but lost him somewhere through the forest. Damn him for being so much faster than she was!
Still she ran, the trees whipping past her. Every now and ten the pinwheel would catch and leave a chunk of the tree trunk missing.

Eventually, Yuna stopped. She really was tired now. She let her hands fall onto her knees as she panted.
Goddess, what was he doing?
She gave up, and let her legs cave in, once again, falling asleep. She was going to ache when she woke, the pinwheel was pressing a lot of weight onto her back. One of her arms was at an odd angle too.

She woke a while later, standing up slowly. Yep, her muscles hurt like hell. She stretched. For the first time in a while, cursing the pinwheel. His scent was coming closer, she could smell it, and she followed it, coat flying out behind her, long dark hair with it, arms pumping as she ran. Crystal blue eyes ablaze.
Eventually she broke clear of the trees, and stopped. Blinking.

She stared, open mouth staring, "Oh my g--" she broke off, clapping a hand to her mouth, realizing what Ziggy had meant with this action.
She, lowered her hand slowly, "But... Ziggy... I'm not a dragon!" she murmured to herself.
The jewels he'd placed around the nest were beautiful. But the carcass of the elk that sat in the middle somewhat spoiling the mood. She caught sigh of him there, sitting huddled by himself, "Z.. Ziggy..." she said, disbelief evident in her voice.

Anonymous

((Aww, but Ziggy's always wanted children.... besides, the elk you can't really blame him for, it's just an instinct of his... and humanoids, I believe, I had said would work, or did I just say humans? Well, either way, she has human in her, doesn't she? Think of what a great dad he'd be... oh well, I understand and I'm sure he will too... oh well....))

He turned his head, just enough to see her. He smiled gently at her. But he sighed, realizing he must've done something wrong, or something to upset her. He sighed softly, turning his head a bit the other way now, so he was looking in any direction but hers. He shook his head, muttering "Shoulda known you wouldn't like the gifts... it's hopeless..." he muttered softly.

Anonymous

((OoC_ well if its completely hypothetical and not at all in the actual RP.. and totally 'What If' then... alright fine! xD ))

She realized she had said the wrong thing then. Yuna paused, and shook her head. Before taking the leap, running up, leaping over the side of the nest and jumping over beside him, she placed a hand on his knee, and leaned in to kiss him.

When she pulled away, she met his gaze squarely, "Why would you do this for me?"

Anonymous

((^^))

Ziggy looked at her and was greeted with a kiss. He kissed her back gently. When she pulled away he looked at her, when she asked her question he sighed and said "I just want you to be happy... whatever you decide to do..." he said, glancing down at his feet.

Anonymous

Yuna sighed as well, before lifting a hand beneath his chin and pushing his face up so she could see him better.
"Hey, I can only be happy if I know you are too!" she said, before she grinned, "Lighten up, Ziggy~" she laughed. He was probably sick of hearing her say that, but she couldn't help it.

She leaned down and touched one of the diamonds closest to her, and gasped when she realized it was real.. and... solid.
She gave him a disbelieving look, "But... I don't understand why you would do this... for me"

Anonymous

He smiled at her first two sentences, then, at her third, he sighed gently and said "Because.... I...... I....." finally he just blurted it out "Iloveyou......" If you could understand what he just said, you'd realize: he was just as human as he was sweet.

Anonymous

Yuna was.. yet again... taken by surprise.
She blinked, re-playing what he had just said over nad over in her mind. Yeah, there was no doubt about it, he'd said those three words.

Yuna's answer was...
She leaned up again, and kissed him. Pushing him onto his back, figuring that was answer enough.
She pulled away then, and looked down at him, "Thankyou"

Anonymous

Ziggy smiled, kissing her back. He, gently, ran his finger tips down her spine, what little bit that wasn't hidden by the pinwheel, anyway. "Then I...... have your permission.....?" he asked softly, almost nervously as his eyes turned a somewhat darker shade of silver.

Anonymous

(OoC_ asdafsds, I think it's best if we followed Draco's words and wait before we bring in the smex. I don't want to get her angryyy D: )

Yuna shuddered slightly at his touch, swallowing hard.
She wasn't sure, but she didn't want to throw him off completely. She cared for him, she really did. Looking up into his now deep silver eyes, she blinked, "Ziggy, I love you.. but.." she broke off, unsure of what to say..

Anonymous

((Aww, but then, I'd have no idea what to do after this....))

He stared at her, then sighed, realizing that she didn't want him like that. He then sighed once again, wondering what he had done that was so wrong, why didn't she want him anymore? Did she ever want him in the first place?

Anonymous

((okay, we'll fade to black then, hopefully that's okay.. ))

Noticing that she'd said the wrong thing again. Yuna smiled, aw, what the hell. It couldn't hurt, it wasn't like anything bad could come from it. So she bit her lip, and nodded, looking back at him.

"Forget it." she stated flatly, leaning in to kiss him again.

Yeah, it wasn't like anything bad could come from it. She hadn't been able to just not worry about anything, and feel the way she felt for a long time. Plus, Ziggy made her feel different. She found she liked it.
Nothing bad could come from this.
Right?

Anonymous

((Yeh, it's fine... :P))

After fulfilling both their desires for each other, Ziggy awoke the following morning, looking over at Yuna and smiled, remembering the night before. He wrapped his arm, which was around her waist, tighter to keep her warm and safe right there in his arms.

Anonymous

His arm had woken Yuna.
She mumbled something incoherent, before she sat up, and resisted the action almost instantly. Ziggy had worked her pretty hard, almost every bone in her body ached. She looked down at his bare chest, and poked him experimently, to see if her hurt as much. But she doubted it.
She turned away, "Unfair.." she mumbled.

Anonymous

He chuckled, "What's unfair?" he asked, gently nuzzling her neck. The poking didn't hurt, just felt weird. He smiled over at her. "Tell me what's wrong, love?"

Anonymous

She turned to look back at him, shaking her head with a bemused smile, "Here I am, hurting like the goddess's own walking stick.. and you're completely fine!" she growled slightly. Poking him a second time, "Does anything at all hurt?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow at him.

Anonymous

He chuckled, "Does my dick throbbing like a love-struck heart count? No wait, that doesn't feel -that- bad actually..." he said, smiling when she poked him again.

Anonymous

Yuna laughed, smiling at him. She opened her mouth to speak again, but she was overcome with a wave of nausea.
She scrambled to her feet and ran out behind a nearby tree, emptying her stomach violently.
She flopped back onto the grass, panting heavily.
What... what the fuck?!

She hadn't eaten anything in a while, so most of what she had thrown up had been bile. She wrinkled her nose, and coughed loudly. Standing again, her stomach still felt off.. but she didn't quite know why. Not trusting herself to move back to where Ziggy was, she stayed put, one hand firmly on the tree, the other, over her forehead.

Anonymous

Ziggy watched her, his eyes turned silver for he was nervous about what all that was about. He smiled reassuringly over at her and asked "You alright?" softly.

Anonymous

Holding a hand up over her mouth, Yuna nodded, "I-- I think.." she broke off again as another wave washed over her. Once she was done, she shook her head, squeezing her eyes shut and wrinkling her nose.
That hurt as well. It had torn at her throat, she was surprised at how violently that had happened.
Her stomach still felt light. She lowered her hand to her stomach, blinking down at it.

She hadn't eated anything that would have caused the upheval. So... what was it?

She turned back to look at Ziggy, and smiled slightly, "I think thats all..." she said, shaking her head and returning to his side, "Sorry about that."