Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Good morning, sunshine! [Draco!]

Started by Rhindeer, July 17, 2009, 02:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Domesticity was strange.

Kyran pondered that as he walked the city streets on his way home from the market, a sack of flour in his arms. Months ago and he'd been a rover, aimlessly wandering about, taking on odd jobs and staying in cheap inns with strange men. Now here he was, walking home just like he had done every day for the past few months, traversing familiar streets and heading to the same destination. Home. It felt weird to think that word. He hadn't really had a home since he'd left his father's side and he never in a million years would have imagined that one chance encounter on the streets, what was supposed to be a one night stand, and coffee and breakfast would turn into...this. A routine.

He hadn't had a routine for years and now he'd grown comfortable in it.

He was only afraid of losing it again.

It was early morning and his day off, a time when the nocturnal half-incubus should have still been sleeping, but Kyran's job had forced him to follow a normal human schedule; He did cleaning work over at that inn he and Lune had first stayed at--not glamorous work, it was messy and horrible and Kyran hated it, but it paid decent and it appealed to the obsessive-compulsive neat freak inside him.

Something poor Lune had to live with.

Something painfully obvious inside their house--not so much the outside, which was old and peeling, but the inside? It was dust-free.

Walking up the short steps to their front door, Kyran unlocked the door and nudged it shut behind him with his hip. "Morning, lover-pup, you up?" he called as he headed to the kitchen and plopped the flour onto the counter. "I got more flour! I was thinking I should start with muffins this time."

Domesticity, indeed. Having a blind werewolf for a lover meant taking care of him, and taking care of him meant he'd had to learn some new skills. It wasn't half bad; Kyran actually enjoyed some of it, but so far all his attempts at cooking anything fancier than eggs had produced abysmal results.

"I mean, I know the bread didn't work so well, but muffins. I think I can handle muffins. They don't need yeast, right?" He put the flour away in the cupboard. "Yeast. That sounds so nasty. Can you believe you put yeast in bread? Who'd have thought. So what do you think, blueberries or nuts? Maybe both..." Kyran paused to consider that, frowning thoughtfully, then shrugged and slipped out of his coat. He hung it up on a nail near the living room as he walked out of the kitchen and headed up the stairs to their bedroom.

"Unless nuts make you sick. I mean, ones that aren't mine, y'know. But those'd be awful with muffins and--right, getting distracted, SO!" He threw open the bedroom door and beamed at Lune from the doorway. "Nuts or blueberries or--are you even listening? Lune? Puppy-dog? Are you still sleeping?"

No answer. Lune was just sitting there, in bed, silent.

Kyran, who had already had two cups of coffee, sighed, rolled his eyes, then crossed the room and hopped into the bed, bouncing hard enough to jar the whole mattress. "LUNE! Get up! Wakey-wakey! Stop sleeping! I have important questions!" he said, nudging Lune's shoulder.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Noises. That meant Kyran was home.

Lune gave a small quiet grunt and sat up, moving his hand to cover his mouth. Shuffling to the side of the bed, he swung his legs over, listening to Kyran chatter giving another stretch before feeling around on the bedside table for the cloth he used to cover his eyes. Rather, his lack of eyes.  Once that was tied around his pink haired head, Lune remained seated, his head ducked a little his feet planted on the floor, bent forward oh-so-slightly.

Being unable to open your eyes when you're trying to wake up always made it a little harder for the werewolf to actually wake up. Of course Lune heard everything, but it was turned into a very odd dream with a walking cookie on crutches, a muffin with little bits of peanuts for eyes, blinking at him soulessly. Lune woke up for a moment before wiggling back onto the bed, pulling the sheets up around his naked lower self.

Another noise and Lune let his head fall back to his chest and once again, failed to stay awake. The noise made him lift his head, and the jolt on the bed made him yelp and clutch at the blankets. It took a second for him to register that it wasn't an attack, the scent of Kyran was already overwhelming in the room, but the true scent coming off the person. A moment and Lune was calm with a small smile on his face, turning his head in the general direction of the pressure on the bed.

Another yawn, another stretch. " Okay.. I've been trying to wake up, really. Hasn't been working so far. Sorry."His hands reached out slowly, patting along the bed, fingertips grazing along a leg or.. What he thought was a leg, before moving up, higher, a little to the right, resting on the side of Kyrans face. A smile of triumph, he'd found it all by himself! He pulled Kyrans chin and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before he gave another stretch. And gently smacked his cheeks, shaking his head and wriggling off the bed, standing in all his naked glory before pausing and turning his head over his shoulder.

"Um... Kyran? Can you help me find my pants..? I don't remember which dresser drawer they're in. You can tell me all about your morning adventure while I cover my ass. Promise." A wide fanged grin and he put his hands on his hips, his head was, unfortunately, looking more towards the window off to the right of Kyran than the man on the bed, but it was close enough.

Rhindeer

"It's okay! It's ungodly early and I've had coffee otherwise you know I'd be sleeping 'til evening if I could! Coffee. You need coffee, is what nee--" Kyran cut off when Lune touched his face, pulled him in for a kiss--and actually got his lips, too. He grinned and touched a finger briefly to Lune's lips. "Heeey...you didn't get me in the eye this time," he teased, and of course he couldn't help but stare when Lune got out of bed. Didn't matter how many times he'd seen him naked, he liked what he saw each and every time.

The incubus in him wanted to take advantage.

He reeled that side in, slid off the bed, and headed toward the dresser.

"You don't have to cover it," he said as he walked past Lune, giving his bottom a light slap along the way and biting back a laugh. Actually, Lune looked kind of ridiculous like that, hands on his hips, naked as a jaybird, grinning like mad and...not even looking at him. He bit his lip and this time couldn't quite hold back a chuckle. Dammit, why did he have to do things that just made him want to hug him? "Not like I'll complain. Heh, by the way, I'm a little more to the left. Anyway..."

He didn't press the pants issue, though, and instead bent and started rummaging through the drawers, biting his tongue so as not to comment on their chaos. Lune was blind. That excused the disorganization and messiness. Kyran's drawers, on the other hand, were organized down to the color with everything neatly folded and tucked away into their designated spot for easy and wrinkle-free finding. He'd organized Lune's drawers, too, but that never lasted long.

"So about my morning adventure. Well, it started when I got up, and I don't mean the normal morning 'getting up' if you know what I mean--I think I'm getting kinda used to this normal schedule stuff, it's scary. I couldn't get back to sleep. So anyway, I woke up, you were still sleeping so I went and downed some coffee, then I got hungry and was all, 'well, what's there to eat? Eggs? Again? No way, I want something good!' But we were out of flour 'cause I burned it all so I--Lune, your sock's in the wrong drawer. So I went out to get some, got yelled at by some vagrant, and got a few pips knocked off the total price 'cause I sweet-talked the baker-girl until she blushed--and you know I'm not into girls so it was all harmless, but I guess I smelled really good, too. What do I smell like to you, anyway, pup? Dunno if you ever told me--aha!"

Kyran whipped a pair of pants out of a drawer and held them up victoriously, even though Lune couldn't see. "Pants! Were these the ones you were look--er...never mind. Yeah, these are the ones who want." He shook out some of the crinkles, turned them the right way so it would be easier on Lune, and then pushed them into the werewolf's hands. Moving to Lune's side, he placed a hand on his shoulder for balance in case he needed help getting them on.

"Need help?" He always felt a little bad asking. He didn't want Lune to think he thought him an invalid or something, but Kyran knew how tricky it was getting dressed in the dark. He got more bruises that way than anything.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

No eye kisses.  Score

Eye kisses were just not the same as lip kisses. At least not when they were intended as lip kisses. Eyeballs were too mushy. Lune let a hand drift up to gently brush over the cloth that covered his eyes, he didn't need it, but the feel of it over his eyes gave him a reason to pretend why he was only seeing black. Of course it wasn't the right reason, but it was still a better one that ' your eyeballs are mushy and you can't see.

The hand on his butt made him jump slightly but it would have happened if he could see, so it didn't make him snarl.  " I don't have to, but my boys are getting drafty, I can feel that one of the windows are open." Lune stuck out his tongue in a general direction of the dresser.  He stayed quiet while Kyran told his story, smiling when they got to the sock comment, letting his head duck down a bit and lifting a hand to brush the pink hair off of his face.

What did he smell like? The girl comment didn't bother him, Lune knew how much he didn't like the girls like that. But What did Kyran smell like to him? He paused for a moment, moving his fingers to trail over his lips, he was drawn from his musings when Kyran triumphantly pulled out a pair of pants. Lune smiled and then shook his head towards Kyran and his new careful choice of words before meneuvering to shuffle into his pants, one leg, the other leg, heavily leaning towards Kyran for a moment and then up over his hips. Tuck everything away so he didn't hurt himself and he was good.

"I'm a pro, Pooky." Lune moved one of his hands to the one on his shoulder, and followed it towards the body, a hand moved to his neck and he drew Kyran towards him and pulled him into a hug, ducking his head down towards the crook of Kyrans neck and breathing deeply.

"You smell.. Like..." Lune took a few more sniffs and snuggled closer, thinking. "I can't think of what you smell like, only thing that comes to mind is 'Kyran.' hm, maybe coffee too." His tongue darted out and he licked along Kyrans jaw to give him a kiss on the lips and press their foreheads together. Using his hand to wipe the saliva away from Kyrans chin with his thumb. "What are the plans today? Going to explode something else in the kitchen?"

Rhindeer

Pro or not, Kyran gripped Lune's arm while he changed because he wasn't going to chance him getting tangled in a pant leg and toppling over. "Don't call me that," he muttered, but by now the words were only a force of habit. He'd long since resigned himself to the nickname, and truth be told if Lune didn't call him 'pooky' he'd be worried. Lune didn't need to know that, though, and he'd never tell.

Didn't want to encourage the habit. It wasn't a manly nickname.

Kyran hooked both arms around Lune's waist and held him as he was hugged, shivering because Lune's breath on his neck tickled. He nuzzled his cheek against the other man's hair and watched him from beneath hooded eyes, fingers moving in small, lazy circles over the werewolf's lower back. "'Kyran' and coffee, huh?" He tilted his head as Lune licked along his jaw, then dipped his head for a kiss so Lune didn't miss again. He'd let him think he had good aim that time, too. "That's not very specific, y'know," he said, lips still lingering against Lune's before they pressed their foreheads together.

Did that mean he smelled the person under the pheromones? Or maybe he just didn't have a favorite scent, because his favorite scent couldn't be him.

Then came the exploding comment. Kyran jerked back in mock indignation and held Lune out at arm's length, hands on Lune's shoulders, brow furrowed, and bottom lip poked out in a pout that Lune couldn't see. "Heeey! I haven't exploded anything! Fire does not count! Er...neither do eggs...that was a one time thing. Anyway, I was thinking I'd try muffins. Or one...giant muffin at least. Come to think of it, I don't think we have a muffin pan...dammit. But I could make a giant one I guess--which I guess would really just be like a big loaf of sweet, nutty bread, but we can call it a muffin..."

Kyran trailed off, chewing on the inside of his cheek in thought. No, he didn't have any idea what he was doing.

"Or maybe hotcakes. You make hotcakes with flour...right? We'll go with that. Can't be that hard. You hungry, pup? We could just go out, too. Either way, I, uh...I gotta talk to you about something. Over breakfast."

Indeed, the coffee wasn't the only reason he was buzzing with energy.

Anonymous

The sly grin drew on his face when Kyran told him not to call him Pooky. It was a great name, nothing wrong with it. It suited him wonderfully. Sorta. The feel of arms around his back made him snuggle closer, the darkness while he was used to it by now, it'd been months, always seemed a little darker when he was doing something where he wished he could see. His eyes were scarred closed for now, he knew that when his eyes grew back, in however long that would take - he knew they would eventually. The darkness always seemed just a little more endless, a little more black, in situations like this.

But the arms were comforting.

Lune felt the much beloved 'growlies' rise up in his throat, the rumbling purr he did when he was feeling extra content. "Specific. It's very specific. Smells like you. I have nothing else to associate with this smell, and," Lune rubbed their noses together before smirking, "I have a very good sniffer." He nodded once before Kyran pulled away and he took a step back, momentarily off balance, his mouth drawn down, worried he'd done something wrong. Since he couldn't see expressions, body movements that had someone pulling away made him worried.

But then Kyran spoke and Lune relaxed visibly, smiling slightly even. Listening to his lovers ramblings, Lune licked his lips and bite the inside of his cheek to keep from laughing. Muffin bread. That didn't actually sound to horrible, of course, a sandwich between two slabs of flat muffin seemed odd, but over all, the idea of a larger, easier to eat muffin was a good idea.

Of course, the chances of it being a good muffin bread was slim. Lune moved his fingers over his lips before he opened his mouth to speak. Which was promptly shut again.

Talk over breakfast. Lune felt his chest hollow out and he very likely went a visible shade of white. He expected the worst, who would want to take care of a giant blind werewolf? Sure they were snuggly a minute ago, but Kyran was an incubus, surely a life like this was nothing at all what he was looking for. The snuggle were just a nice ' this is what's going to be taken away!' evil smiles and giggles involved.

The pink haired werewolf offered up a weak smile. "Um, sounds good. Talk over breakfast. I think we have some eggs in the cool box in the kitchen..." Lune moved to the dresser, feeling around for the drawer with his shirts, grabbing one, a very loose white shirt that opened to his chest, but it was a shirt, and he got it himself, and he put it on properly.

He could live without Kyran.

"Kyran? What do you want to talk about?" Knuckles were white on the dresser drawer as he slowly pushed it back in, listening intently for foot steps and his voice.

Rhindeer

Lune looked like he'd seen a ghost and the smile he offered didn't look all that sincere. It took Kyran aback and for a few seconds he just stared blankly at Lune as though trying to read his mind and figure out what had just happened there. Hotcakes? Was that what made him blanch? Was his cooking that terrible that the thought of something he hadn't even made yet terrified him?

Lune suggested eggs, so that must be it. He hadn't screwed up eggs in a while. Kyran let out a low sigh and frowned. Right. Maybe he should just stick to what he was good at and conduct his food experiments in private without subjecting Lune to them. "Alright, ah...guess I can scramble up an egg or two."

Watching Lune dress at least kept him from pouting, and he gave Lune's choice of shirt a mental thumbs up. Less was more for Kyran--and though it wasn't nearly as great as full on nudity, damned if it didn't make him want to toss him down and get him there. Hmm...come to think of it, he wasn't that hungry. And what he wanted to talk about wasn't that crucial. Maybe there was time for a pre-breakfast romp...

He eyed the bed, eyed Lune, took a step forward--and then Lune spoke again and Kyran jolted, vision coming back into focus. Somehow, in the span of five seconds, he'd gone from stressing about his cooking to undressing Lune in is head and it took another second to snap back to reality. He blinked several times and had to backtrack a little to remember what the heck they had been talking about.

And then he noticed how tense Lune was.

"Talk about...?" He furrowed his brow in confusion, and then gave a small start when it clicked. "Oh! Oh, nothing bad, pup!" he said quickly, realizing how vague and ominous that might have sounded. He crossed the space between them and pulled Lune back into a hug, arms wrapping around the werewolf's waist from behind and chin resting on his shoulder. He nuzzled against his neck and then kissed him there. "I mean, I don't think it's bad. What'd you think I was gonna tell you? All it is, is...alright. Long story short..."

He took a deep breath and released it slowly against Lune's neck. "I got a message from one of my sisters a few days ago, reminding about, well...you know my father? Well, he's turning three-hundred this year, see? So there's gonna be this huge to-do--all my siblings are gonna be there, all of father's wives--and, well...it's been a while since I've seen them, so..."

He cleared his throat, one hand slipping under Lune's shirt and lightly tracing along the scar on his side. He couldn't help it, it was there. "So I was sorta wondering if, y'know, maybe...you wanted to meet them. 'Cause, I mean, I wanna go. But I don't wanna leave you by yourself. But...I understand if you'd rather not..."

It occurred to him then that he had never really talked to Lune much about his family. He had mentioned his father a few times--he loved his father dearly--and had maybe mentioned a brother or sister, but it was in that moment that he realized that Lune didn't know the extent of his family. Like how utterly massive it was. And that was just his father's side! Kyran didn't know a thing about his mother's side, but since she was a true succubus he couldn't even imagine how many half-siblings he had over there.

Compared to what he knew of Lune's old family--parents, a wife, a daughter--Kyran's family was the equivalent of a small army and just as rowdy.

Anonymous

The tension visibly left Lunes body when Kyran said how it was nothing bad. Nothing bad. That was wonderful. Lune shifted a bit when he felt Kyran behind him, started at the contact but not enough to jump, the feeling of Kyrans against him back made the weight in his chest go away and he let his head drop down and he sighed, moving his hands over Kyrans and leaning his head back slightly. A contect growl rose up his throat when Kyran breathed against his neck.

He imagined that if he could see right now, his eyes would be closed. And then they'd snap open when Kyran mentioned his sister (sisters in stories were never a good sign), then they'd get even wider when he mentioned his three hundred year old father and then possibly pop out when Kyran mentioned wives. Wives. S. Lune leaned forward and turned his head to the side and then his shock dripped into content 'growlies' when Kyran pet the scar at his side.

Maybe he could get Kyran to itch his back one day, that'd be fun.

"You'll need to hold my hand, and I won't be very good at protecting you like this." Lune murmured softly, turning his head and turning around in Kyrans arms to gently mash his lips against whatever part of Kyrans faces was closest. Then he paused.

"Kyran I'm a werewolf. Isn't your dad like.. A cat? I... Dogs'n'Cats don't get along. Well, not traditionally." Another pause. "And we're men." Lune puckered his lips and tilted his head to the side, visibly thinking this through. " Does he... Uh... Know that your lover is a man? I don't think dad's usually like to hear that news." Another pause and Lune lifted his hands to Kyrans shoulders. One hand closer to his neck and the other on his upper arm.

"Other than that, I'd love to go with you. Lets just hope they're as tolerant towards a blind werewolf as you are."

Rhindeer

Kyran laughed and turned his head so Lune got his cheek instead of his nose, then looped his arms around the werewolf's waist and tugged him in close, chest to chest. His hands moved down to cup his bottom, but Kyran went on speaking like he wasn't doing a thing. Nope, not him. Besides, it was a nice bottom. Who could blame him if he wanted to touch it? "I know...I'll have to be the tough one here. It's not a big deal, I've done the trip before, so don't you worry your pretty little noggin, okay?" he said, nuzzling noses with Lune as he said it before tilting his head so he could give Lune a proper kiss on the lips.

Well, almost. Lune spoke before he could, and Kyran frowned.

Lune raised some good points...

He had to take a few seconds to consider them.

"Well...yeah. They're neqa'el. So...kinda cats. Trust me, though, pup, they won't be intimidated by some blind dog," Kyran said, squeezing Lune's ass to show he meant the word teasingly. "They believe their ancestors created the gods from their spit, alright? They're not gonna be worried about a werewolf so you should be fine as long as you're respectful. I'll teach you neqa'el manners on the way there.

"As far as my dad goes...he knows I like men," Kyran said with a shrug, sliding his hands up so he could rest his hands on Lune's waist. "He's known since I was little. He doesn't like it but, well...he knows what I am. The, uh...the problem isn't him, it's everyone else, but...see, he left the tribe after all that drama with how everyone treated me and started up his own. We'll be in his territory so it'll be his rules. He won't let any harm come to me and mine. Since you're mine, you'll be under their protection and treated as a guest."

Lune said he would go, and Kyran still couldn't believe it. In fact, he was kind of glad Lune was blind right then so he couldn't see that Kyran was grinning like a fool. He had made the long trek but once over the long years since leaving his desert homeland and he had done that trip alone--and it had been hard. It had been hard enough leaving and finding his way here, but going back there alone, reminded once again that he had no clan, no family...it wasn't just the journey that was tough.

But now he had someone.

"We should leave tonight or tomorrow," he finally said. "It's a long trip. Uh..." Right. He had failed to mention just how long of a trip it was. Kyran cleared his throat and played with the front of Lune's shirt, plucking at it as he spoke and leaning in close to Lune's ear so he could huskily whisper the words. As though sweet talk would make it all better.

"I guess now would be a good time to tell you my father lives in the desert?"

Anonymous

The hands on his bottom got Lune's eyebrows up and he shook his head slightly and smiled, snuggling closer still. The werewolf was silent while Kyran spoke. Leaning back at the mention of gods and spit, Lune didn't quite understand that. Didn't really want to. Sounded gross and sticky. He was silent during the rest of the story, pressing his face closer and sighing softly, slightly amazed that his father would do that for him. Didn't Kyran mention something about other brothers and sisters? Lune felt his chest tighten and his pulled Kyran closer, missing his sight, missing family.

At the mention of Lune being his, he smiled and nuzzled into Kyrans hair taking a deep breath and trailing his fingers up and down his back. Lune felt Kyran lean in close and purr into his ear and the words didn't mater, he heard them of course but he didn't miss a beat and moved his hands down to Kyrans back and pull him closer, hip to hip, Lune made a grinding motion towards his demon lover and smirked.

"The desert huh? Sand. Lots and lots of sand in the desert." Lune took a step backwards, remembering that the bed was there, his fingers trailed at Kyrans hips and he pulled him backwards. His voice dipping into the growlies he knew Kyran liked. "We can worry about the desert later. Come back to bed for a nap." He tugged a few times, taking steps backwards until he felt the bed behind him. He kept his grip as he hopped back onto the bed and smiled.

"C'mon. I'm still sleepy and this'll be the last chance besides tonight to sleep in a bed for a while I bet. Not many inns in the desert, I think."

Rhindeer

This felt nice, holding Lune like this, and Kyran found himself feeling grateful that Lune had agreed to come--and without even having to be convinced. He just agreed, just like that, automatic acceptance with few questions. He sighed contentedly and shivered a little as Lune's fingers traveled up and down his back. Somehow, he felt like he could have asked Lune to walk into hell with him and the werewolf would have just asked, "When?" Well, maybe that was a stretch. Then again, the desert was hot as hell--

Lune ground his hips against his and Kyran's breath hitched sharply, half in surprise and half in pleasure, and moved with Lune as he started backing up toward the bed. He hardly heard what Lune was saying but he liked where this was going. His hands slid back down to Lune's bottom and then slipped under his shirt, hands sliding across bare skin, and he leaned in for a kiss.

...Until Lune growled something about naps, stopping him short.

He blinked several times, let Lune slip out of his grip and hop back onto the bed. Oh dear gods. He had to be kidding. Kyran did not feel like sleeping now! Did Lune forget he'd drank coffee?! Did Lune not realize how damned easy it was to get him all hot and bothered? That he was a half incubus?!

For a second or two Kyran stood there gaping in horror, glad that Lune couldn't see his tortured expression. Then he closed his mouth, squared his shoulders, and settled in to seduce Lune. Lune wasn't doing this to him. That was cruel. Then again...

Sometimes Lune liked to make him chase him.

"Mmmnope...not many inns in the desert at all," Kyran agreed, gently pushing Lune back onto the bed and crawling atop him. He straddled him, one leg on either side of his hips, and deliberately shifted into place to cause some pleasant friction. While Lune may have been thinking about the lack of comfy places to sleep, Kyran found himself fixating on the whole sand issue. Sand in unpleasant places. Sand would make lovemaking...difficult. They might not get to do it much, not even with a really good tent. That stuff got everywhere, leaked through every crease and crevice and--fuck. But no worrying about that now! He had a comfy bed right now and Lune was on it and inviting him into it. Sleep? Hah...Lune couldn't honestly expect him to sleep now.

He leaned down and briefly pressed his mouth against Lune's, then nuzzled his neck and brushed his lips against his ear while he spoke. "Dunno if I'm capable of sleep right now, pup. Coffee, kisses...you looking damned good in nothing...that shirt you might as well not be wearing..." He nibbled on his earlobe and then at his neck right below it. "It's a little hard right now, see. But I know a few ways you can wear me out..." He nipped him, let his voice drop to a husky whisper. "We'll have to get you out of those clothes for one of 'em."

Anonymous

The gasping noise was pleasant to his ears and it made him smirk until he was laying on the smooshy bed. Falling asleep was so easy when you couldn't open your eyes. Lune licked his lips and put his arms behind his head, feeling the bed move under Kyrans weight and gasped and felt his cheeks heat up when Kyran sat on him. "Ooh, want to do something pre-napping?" Lune purred moving his hands on the incubus' thighs, squeezing before rubbing at them.

The kiss made him smile and he moved his own hands over his face to make sure the cloth was still there. Didn't want to gross Kyran out or anything. "Mm, thank you for the compliment. Nice to know I look good in my birthday suit." The ear nibble made him gasp and he squeezed Kyrans thighs again. Smirking.  "I'm okay with that. One good ravish before we take off? No sand? I'm sold." Lune moved his hands to his own shirt and quickly whipped it up off his head, a smile on his lips and heard it rumple softly onto the ground.

"Come along fair incubus! Last day with no sand and a soft bed and no father to hear you."

And then they did stuff. Lucky boys.

Lune turned his head on the pillow with a low groan. "Didn't think you could do it for that long." He moaned lowly, not really sure if Kyran was still even on the bed. Even on the room. He was numb. Well, not numb. Lune groaned and rolled over, patting his hand down his chest, trained against his thigh. Blankets were gone, probably kicked off the end of the bed. A breath and he stretched with a moan and sat up with a low noise that sounded like an 'ow'.

It wouldn't work to sniff the room for Kyran. The entire room smelled like Kyran. Lune pressed his hand to his nose and breathed. He smelled like Kyran. "This is your fault." He spoke to the room. "Kyraaaan. You have to help me find my eye-cloth thing. I can't find it. It's..." Lune pat at the area beside him, where the eye cloth usually ended up. No such place.  "Not there. And I'm naked. Can you find my pants for me?"

Rhindeer

That morning, Kyran got up early. It was getting easier to do with practice, and after the other day's romp, well, he felt energized. Another man would have passed out for a day after that, but being half-incubus gave you some benefits. Maybe he did feed off of energy without even realizing it...Lune was always beat afterward, and he was always perky. Sometimes he did kind of worry about that when he thought about it, but then again Lune didn't complain (at the time) so the worry never lasted long. Chances were, Lune was tired from exertion (duh) and if Kyran was sucking away energy, it didn't seem like it was enough to hurt him.

Right?

Kyran had never really thought about it before.

In any case, he was up before Lune and spent the time taking a quick bath and then packing so Lune wouldn't have to worry about it. This would be interesting. Kyran had only ever made the trip alone before, and it was long and tiring--but nothing he couldn't handle. He had been born and raised in the desert and for all that he looked delicate and pale and acted like a 'princess', as Lune put it, he knew how to survive there and he knew how to find his way home. Taking another person with him, though--a blind person at that--would be an experience.

Lune was going to fry, that was for sure.

Kyran wasn't particularly looking forward to that part, either. Living out in these parts so long, he'd long since lost his tan.

Sitting on the floor in front of their dresser, Kyran had just finished packing Lune's things when he heard the werewolf moving around in bed, and he couldn't help but grin smugly when Lune commented on his libido. And blamed him. And started whining for his things.

Typical morning.

"Blame accepted! You liked it," Kyran answered cheerily, climbing to his feet and looking around for Lune's pants and cloth. "Now hold your horses." Who knows where Lune's stuff had ended up. Oh, crap, maybe he'd accidentally packed them--ah!

He found the eye cloth wadded up amongst the pile of blankets that had been kicked off the foot of the bed, then dug around under them and found Lune's pants. He tossed the pants across Lune's lap and then sat down in bed next to him, grabbing one of his wrists so he could press the eye cloth into his hand. Kyran kept his eyes away from Lune's face; scar fascination or not, Lune still wasn't quite healed and the sight made him queasy--it was his messed up eyes, not the scars themselves that did it.

"You should take a bath first," he said, leaning in and kissing Lune's cheek. "I'm almost done packing but you have time. Get a bath and grab some food; there's some fruit, bread, and cheese downstairs. We're gonna have to leave soon."

Anonymous

It felt comforting to be taken care of. Lune smiled passibly when he felt the pants land on his lap and his hand being held to press the cloth into it. He squeezed his fist and held his pants tightly in his other hand. Then the suggestion for a bath came up and Lune made a growly rumbling noise in his chest. "I can do that." A bath. Last bath before going to meet Kyrans family. The kiss also made happy rumbles rise up his throat and he grinned widely.

"I'll go take a bath then." He gave a nod and stood up, swaying slightly from vertigo before wandering off to the bathroom, taking a deep breath. He could bath in cold water, getting the smell of past nights and two types of sweat was what was important. Not his comfort. Lune wandered into the bathroom, carefully placing his pants and cloth on the ground before searching for the soap. The tub was where it always was, full of unwarmed water, so, probably a little cooler than room tempurature.

Lune stepped into the tub with a soft sigh and started to wash, the soap suds giving off that nice smell that masked the scent of... Well.. Everything else. After about fifteen minutes of washing, Lune deemed himself squeaky clean and nice smelling before stepping out and... dripping. Lune reached around blindly (haha) for a towel before patting himself dry, his hair still wet, damp while it spiked into the half mohawk it usually stayed in.

First Lune tied the cloth around his eyes and pulled his pants on, carrying his towel over his shoulders as he made his way downstairs. There was food down here. Lune used his nose to sniff it out, he wandered into the kitchen, his hand connecting with something. He brought it too his face and inhaled deeply. An apple. Mm, yummy. Lune found himself a chair to sit in while he chewed on his food, alternating between the apple and a piece of cheese. "Kyran! You make good apples." Lune smiled to himself, finishing off the apple - core and all - before standing up again and patting his naked chest.

Slowly he walked back upstairs, leaning into the bedroom. "Do you know where a shirt is? I don't think it's appropriate to start our adventure with me half naked." Lune ran a hand down his torso to rest it on his thigh. "Though, I do look great in nothing, if I do say so myself." He was teasing, Lune hadn't really seen his own chest in ages, he could feel it though. More scars. His hand lifted up to finger a rather large scar running down his chest. Quite a few more scars.

Rhindeer

While Lune bathed, Kyran finished packing--and even when he was done he double and triple-checked to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything essential. If there was one thing Kyran was good at, though, it was packing, for he had spent much of his life traveling--even when he was a kid living with the clan, and especially ever since he'd set off on his own. Packing and traveling; he rarely got lost because he fancied himself pretty damned decent at reading landmarks and using the stars to navigate--which you sort of learned how to do in a barren environment where nothing stayed the same for long because the dunes were always shifting and your big landmarks had a tendency to get buried after a good windstorm.

Kyran set the two large bags he'd packed on the bed, one filled with clothes and the other filled with salted meats that wouldn't go bad and a couple water-skins. There was a third bundle there as well, longer and bigger--their blankets and a small tent.

It wasn't much, but traveling light was key.

Alright...that should be everything. Kyran tapped his chin and scanned his supplied again, then stopped when he heard Lune remark about apples and cracked a grin. "Took me all this morning to throw together! You better like it, sacred old recipe!"

Before long, Lune was back upstairs and Kyran turned to look at him, eying him slowly up and down, and then laughed. Much as he wouldn't mind Lune walking around shirtless, because he didn't like to pass up an opportunity for naked-Lune-times, the pup was right...sadly. Kyran chewed his bottom lip as Lune ran his hand down his own torso and then started fingering the scars. Did the guy do that on purpose?! Right when he knew they had to leave soon?

He cleared his throat, snapping his eyes back up to Lune's face, stared blankly for a second, and then remembered Lune had asked him something. "Huh...? Oh! Yeah! Right! Uh, shirt!" He found Lune's shirt from the other day, which he hadn't yet packed, and walked over to press it into the werewolf's hands. "Shirt. You'll need it. You're paaale and gonna get friiiied." He ruffled Lune's hair and kissed his cheek.

"...I am, too. Been too long away and lost my tan..." A rueful sigh and Kyran took Lune's hand so he could lead him back over to the bed. "Well, get your shirt on, Pup-Pup. All our stuff's packed so we should get a move on. I got our clothes, went and got a tent, food...the stuff in there isn't for eating or drinking yet, though, only once we hit the desert. Until then, we just gotta hit some towns along the way. There's plenty."

He smiled and squeezed Lune's hand. "For now, we gotta go catch a ride on a fish wagon."

Kyran was not looking forward to that. But the man was leaving for Arca and said they could ride for free if they didn't mind the smell.

Anonymous

The sound of silence from Kyran usually meant he was staring at him. A delighted shiver ran up his spine knowing he was being looked at. Lune smirked and touched the cloth over his eyes, taking the shirt as it was pushed against his chest, smiling slightly and leaning into the kiss with a sigh.

Which turned into a long drawn out grumpy sigh. Fried. He didn't want a sunburn! He quickly pulled it on, backwards at first before he felt around his neck and turned it around, frowning. "You didn't see that." he murmured, rubbing his chest again and clearing his throat. Lune was quiet for a moment, listening to Kyrans breathing and being sure to turn around while he readjusted the cloth that covered the mutilated upper half of his face.

It ached occasionally, which meant things were growing back. The aching now wasn't too bad, which meant it would only get worse the more he healed. Lune pressed a hand to his face before turning around and stepping forward. "A fish wagon?" His nose wrinkled, he wasn't all that interested in smelling fish either. And with a nose as good as his. He made a gagging motion and then shook his head.

"Okay, Pookie." He was led back to the bed before tugging his hand back and wrapping Kyran in his arms. Their height was close so it made cuddling a big warmer so he quickly turned away and planted a smooch on his face. Somewhere. Hopefully he got at least some of his lips. "How long does the fish wagon last for?" He wrinkled his nose before leaning down and making gropes for the bags. "Hand me some bags and I can help carry them, okie-dokie Pookie?"

Rhindeer

Kyran nuzzled against Lune's neck, deeply inhaling his scent, then chuckled when Lune pulled away and planted a kiss on his face. He nearly got him in the eye, but thank gods for involuntary reflexes; he closed his eye just in time to avoid pain and awkwardness, and despite it all he found it cute. Lune was sure trying, and he had to say that his aim was improving.

"Trust me, pup, I'm not looking forward to the ride, either," he said, leaning down to kiss the side of Lune's neck, then his cheek, and then finally his lips, lingering there for a moment before pulling back with a sigh. Ugh, part of him (the incubus part, no doubt) wanted to just shove Lune over onto the bed and have his way with him just one more time, one for the road and all that, but even he knew that 'just one more time' would lead to another 'just once more' and so on. As much as he hated to think it...he had to avoid temptation if they were going to get out onto the road.

And he hated avoiding temptation.

"But it's free, and it'll take us into Arca with only a few stops along the way." He picked up a bag, the lightest of them, and guided it into Lune's hands, then added another. "So, ah, probably half a week..." And gods help them all, because Kyran knew he was going to lose his sanity along the way. The filth...the fish...the flies...his stomach lurched at the thought, but he held it down. It was the easiest and quickest way to go, and they needed to save their energy for the desert.

"If we can't take it, we can get off anytime and walk," he added.

Anonymous

It was times like these he wished he healed faster, but then he was lucky to heal at all since most people couldn't grow back their eyeballs. Lune pursed his lips and had moved his hands to pull Kyran into the kiss deeper before the incubus pulled away and Lune gave a pout. Well, boo. He was a good boy and listened, holding the bags Kyran gave him and slinging them over the shoulder after making sure he wasn't holding them upside down.

Free.

Free was a very good word.

Lune reached out and pressed his hand gently against the side of Kyrans head, pulling him into another hug and giving him a kiss on the side of his head, breathing his scent in deeply before giving him a kiss on the ear. "No worries, Pookie." Lune grinned widely "You're a strong man and I have a strong wolfy-wet-dog scent." He wished he could wag his eyebrows. "If it gets too bad you can just stick your face in my neck and we can piss off the drive 'cause we had sex in his fish!"

Though it seemed like a great idea, Lune knew it wasn't going to happen. The idea of having hot carnal relations out in the open was sexy but on dead fish... eh. Lune smiled and ruffled Kyrans hair before he adjusted the bags, "These feel pretty light. Are you holding things back from me?" He kept his lips thin, since most of his expression was covered by a cloth. Another moment went by, "Anyway. Lead the way, if I get lost I'll follow your scent and once I get the scent of the fish cart I'm sure I'll never lose you."

Rhindeer

Sometimes, just sometimes, Kyran wished Lune just wouldn't talk.

Namely when Lune was deciding to be sexy or affectionate.

See, the hugs were wonderful, and the kisses were amazing. Kyran even shivered when Lune's lips touched his ear, and that 'just once more' thing started sounding better and better, consequences be damned! The problem was Lune's mouth.

Strong wolfy-wet-dog scent? Okaaay. Yeah. That was totally hot, Lune, really setting the mood, there, mate. Kyran pulled a face and took a deep breath, but right now Lune only smelled like soap. Of course, Lune just couldn't stop there and went straight to 'sex in fish' territory! Fantastic!

Kyran let out a loud groan of disgust and swatted at Lune's hand when he ruffled his hair. Sex. In fish. Gods, that was a phrase he never wanted to hear again.

"Alright...Lune, puppy, apple of my eye...never say that again," he said, then added, "And since you can't see, I'm making a disgusted face at you. Really grossed out. Fish sex, honestly?" Gyeh. Sex. Around dead fish, their shiny, glazed eyes staring at them, guts hanging out of their bellies, and that smell--Kyran clamped a hand over his mouth when he felt his stomach churn, rejecting the very idea, and though they weren't even near the wagon yet, Kyran already felt like he needed another hot bath.

"...And I never thought it possible, but I think you just murdered my sex drive..." He swallowed hard. "For the next ten years. I don't even wanna know ow you come up with this stuff." Well, it may have just been a consequence of having a half-incubus for a lover, he supposed. Not much else did kill his libido.

Kyran adjusted his bags on his shoulder, then reached for one of Lune's hands so he could lead them both downstairs and out the door. "It's not too far away and, yeah, well, you'll probably smell it long before we get there."

Anonymous

Lune had to keep from chuckling, but he didn't stop his large wolfish grin. Though he couldn't hold it back when Kyran mentioned his disgusted face. The sound of Kyran smacking his mouth over his hand made Lune's face fall and he moved a hand to his back to slowly rub up and down while he bit the inside of his cheek. Concern was on his face and he rubbed his forehead against the side of Kyrans head.

"Aww, Pooky. I'm sorry, Babe. I didn't think it'd disgust you that much. I was just trying to lighten the mood and get your mind of kinky sex in the bed." He gave Kyran a kiss on the temple- rather, he tried to and mostly ended up getting the side of his head, but then he was lead downstairs and he followed like a good little puppet. Lune was slow on answering the last part of Kyrans complaint.

"Ten years? Well, that's okay, I will live for a very long time y'know. I can wait ten years. I call being on top when you get back into the game." He gave a solid nod and knew when they got outside, taking a deep breath of the air before he sighed and adjusted the backpack again. He missed his sight. Lune swallowed and pushed the small sliver of anger and sadness about his vision away.

They would grow back, the ache in his skull was too constant for them to not be growing back. Lune didn't want to know what his face looked like, he could feel the scars down his face. Lune reached up to finger one of the scratch marks, making a bit of a face. Eugh, Kyran was a saint for letting him sleep without the blindfold.  

"C'mon! Lock the door and lets go! We get to go see your Daddy!" Lune grinned widely towards Kyran, or where he thought him to be so it was actually more towards a wall. "Is it okay to say I'm more nervous about your father than I am about braving the desert and the cart'o'fish?"