Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A nice night for trouble (forgerofsouls)

Started by Anonymous, September 03, 2009, 10:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The fiery and orange star that was the sun seemed about to expire as it touched-down at the far horizon.  It was another beautiful sunset, the sky filled with all sorts of different colors. Light blue, purple, orange, and pink. White, wispy clouds moved across their domain lazily as a light breeze blew across the land, stirring the leaves upon trees and the green grass moved like the sea. A lone leaf sauntered vaguely downwards, in a random position. Yet it happened to land in the palm of a young man who smiled slightly before letting the leaf fall to the ground. Was it magic? Nope. It was luck.  Unfortunately, the man had more bad luck then good. The man looked at the setting sun and nodded slightly to himself. It was the start of night.

Saeilith Eideun walked slowly along, going to his manor, but taking every type of detour he could, he loved to just walk about to streets of Ketra. Sael doubted he would meet trouble as night approached, but he was careful, for he had bad luck of meeting trouble even in broad daylight. It was just his luck; he had never had too much good luck. He continued along, trying not to look at any dangerous looking men or women, considering he was probably one of the dangerous ones too. He noted that two men followed a woman into an alleyway. Seailith sighed and followed them. He reached the alleyway in time to see them playing with the young woman. He sighed again, his mind set on helping her.

"You guys are seriously weak and stupid to go for her." Saeilith said, trying not to look uncomfortable standing there, trying to act like a hero. One of the men thought he was trying to act like a hero. "Who do you think you are? There are two of us and only one of you!"

Both of them rushed at Sael, but neither got more then a dozen steps toward him, both were dead before their faces could even register shock to the daggers that now protruded from their chests. Saeilith sighed again, as the woman thanked him and gave him a kiss on the cheek before running off. He leaned against the alley wall and put his hand to his face and rubbed it. Then he retrieved his daggers and returned them to their home by his ankles.

"What a day . . ." Sael muttered, and walked into the darkness of the alley, a shortcut to his home, seriously hoping not to meet more trouble.

Anonymous

"Oh?"  Came a soft, seductive female voice from ahead of Saeilith from the darkness.  "You killed them?  And so quickly to?  Eh, I could tell from looking at you that you were fast.  But skilled?  Didn't see that coming. Hm..."  Said the female ahead of him.  Then foot steps could be heard, metal foot steps.  And the one speaking came foward, though in the darkness things were hard enough to make out.

It was obvious that the woman was short, standing no more than five feet tall, her hair was a blonde color, though in the dark, it was dark looking, thus it was not really that possible to tell what color of blonde it truely was.  But the most noticable thing was that she was wearing black full-plate armor, and over her resting on her right shoulder held in her right hand was a black claymore of sorts.  Even in the darkness in the alley, what little moon and starlight reached her caused her blue eyes to sparkle dangerously.

"And here I was hoping to get the entire bounty on this gang.  Downed the other 47 or so of their gang tonight already.  Those two were the last ones.  The boss was real fun.  But now what am I going to do?  Honor dictates that you should at the very least claim those two...hm...what to do?  Should I kill you claiming that you just joined their ranks?"  She continued, her face masked with a soft seductive smile, her red lips parting as she licked her lips in a rather seductive manner as she eyed Saeilith.

"I know!  You can treat me to dinner for the next week!  That should cover the lost of those two heads in the bounty!"  She suddenly exclaimed.

Anonymous

(Ooc: I AM SO PISSED! I was almost done with my post when my computer died and restarted, sorry if it is short, I was too pissed to write too long.)

Danger. He felt more danger near him then anywhere in him life. "Oh? You killed them? . . ." He listened closely to what the person was saying, trying to figure out where she was, while trying not to run away, he had a feeling that if he ran, he would die. He did not move, even when the feminine voice commented on his skills that he used to kill the two men. His eyes widened considerably when she showed herself to be a beautiful woman.

"But now what am I going to do? Honor dictates that you should at the very least claim those two...hm...what to do? Should I kill you claiming that you just joined their ranks?"

He stiffened when that was said, but quickly released it knowing he would not do any better like that. He knew that she was dangerous, if he could not get his eye patch off he could die. He blushed slightly when she smiled at him, but he would not fall for it, he would not.

When the woman asked to be treated, more of a demand really, he quickly nodded. "Sure, why not." He paused. "And where do you want to eat?"

Anonymous

Minasa enjoyed toying with people, and she felt she should at least challenge him.  Her smile softened but kept their overall seductive power to them.  "Oh?  Asking me where I would like to eat with out even introducing yourself?  How rude.  That type of behavior  doesn't sit well with the ladies you know."  She stopped there, her eyes narrowed as if she contemplated something.

"Very well, since you seam to lack the manners neccassary to at least make a lady think of you as a better person than what your behavior seams.  I shall introduce myself first.  Let this be a lesson to you, any male worth his manhood should always introduce himself to a lady first.  I am Lady Minasa Oathenemy, a knight of sorts."  She said smiling in a way that spoke she just may be toying with him.

"As for where?  Surprise me.  But first, I should change out of this armor, it wouldn't be a proper dinner with it on after all.  The inn I am staying at temporary is close by.  But before that, your name please good sir."  She said.  She watched for his reaction during the entire virtual monolouge.  He smile never faded or wavered once.

Anonymous

A killer instinct and a beautiful body. A dangerous combination. Something that he could not face. He would not beat her. But the blood lust was something he himself had felt before. When his father was murdered, he chased down the murderer and kill him, cold-blooded. But rude? Was it? He was standing with someone who killed 47 men, probably more, and could just as well do that to him. It was something he was not afraid of, but pissed about. His face twitched before he decided to reply.

"Well. Rude and mannerless I may seem to you, but what makes you think that I am not the man that think I am?" Sael mused. "Ah, well, I am Saeilith Eideun, a noble here in Ketra, pleasure to meet you." He paused for a quick bow and walked forward and kissed Lady Minasa. " My lady Minasa." It was going against is instincts to move farther away, but he had to act accordingly. He hopped back a few meters just to be safe before he continued talking.

"Though I must say, if you give off such an aura, its easy to forget things, with that beautiful body and you obviously know it yourself." He let off a sigh and took a step forward. "So to your Inn then?"

Anonymous

Good, she thought when she saw his face twitch a little before he answered her.  She was getting to him, already she was winning the mind game before it had even begin.  She listened to him as he spoke, her eyebrows raised when he told her that he was a noble here.  This made the game even that much more fun.  But she figured she whould just have some fun for once.  After all, she was getting a week of free dinners from him.

Then he moved foward and kissed her.  This had taken her a little back.  For she just realized that by him doing that, that he had found against himself, and had won.  "Oh?"  She exclaimed after he had moved back.  Even though he had won temporarly, he still had lost in the end from moving back like that.  While dangerous, if she wants to kill someone, she kills them, if not, they live longer.  And she had no intentions of killing Saeilith.  At leat not until someone else wanted him dead for a good enough reason.

"Much better, after all, a noble that is rude is nothing more than a cold-blooded trash that deserves to be taken out.  You could say they are the equivilents of cold-blooded killers and rapers.  I hate those kind of people."  She said, adding more to her mind game.  Though she knew nothing of his path.  She softened her smile and look on her face a little.  "But yes, to the inn.  Its this way, so please follow, and pay no attention to anyone on the way.  Don't want any more distractions tonight now do we?"  She said as she turned and started to walk towards the road that Saeilith was walking towards before running into her.

Anonymous

A twitch. Was he losing it? No he felt like he wanted to claw Lady Minasa's face off. Not a twitch, much bigger then a twitch. But he wasn't going to show much more then that. When he had kissed her though, he felt as if he never wanted to stop, for the Lady Minasa's lips were all but the lips of a godess, albeit one that was a murderer. He had stepped back though, not because he was backing down, because though Minasa was a cold-blooded killer, she was still a lady, and he respected that. And she was right, a noble that is rude is nothing more than a cold-blooded trash equivilent of cold-blooded killers and rapers.

He decided against running away, for he felt there was more adventure to this, whether it was bad for him, he could not tell, but his evening had been dull, this could help. "Yes, my Lady Minasa." He smiled and then quickly removed it. Her charms were getting him entranced. Sael focused his left eye to cleanse himself of it before he followed the lady toward her inn, trying not to get too close or drag too far. As the reached the Inn, Saeilith reacted on instinct and ran ahead and opened the door. "After you."

Anonymous

Minasa couldn't help but wonder that if Saeilith had known what she was, would he have kissed her as he did.  But she didn't dwell on it for long.  For the rest of the walk happened without any distractions, and they had quickly arrived at the inn.  It wasn't the most expensive one in town, but it surely wasn't a cheap inn.  The first floor beyond the door was a a bar that served mostly alcohol and food stuff to travelers and inn stayers.  It was also the most well know place to hire mercenaries for jobs.  Though the jobs never did anything to illegal.  Each job that was taken that had dealings with criminals were the most dangerous and well paid ones, they also had the mercenaries that took the job take along a town guard to make sure that the mercenaries did everything as legal as possible first before resorting to action.

As far as Minasa's job had gone, her guard had already headed back to the inn after they had spotted the last two members of the gang, the ones that Saeilith had killed.  The guard trembled slightly as she stepped through the door opened by Saeilith for her.  "Thank you kindly good gentleman." She directed to Saeilith.  Then she noticed the trembling guard.  She walked over to him, and though he never changed his stance it indeed seamed like he was shrinking in stature.  All he could think of was how deadly she was in combat...and how scary she had been.  He had never seen someone killed by having their soul sucked out of their body through a kiss before.  The nightmares he had would have made Minasa want to get popcorn and watch them for a time to come.  But, she couldn't watch other people's dreams.

"Good news, the two of them are dead.  The bad news, Lord Saeilith here killed them before I could get to them.  So he gets their share of the bounty."  She told the guard.  The guard could careless about who got the kills, he wanted to be gone from her presence.  So he simply handed a bunch of bags of gold to Minasa and ran out of the inn as fast as he could.  She watched him with amusement.  She chuckled softly after he left the inn.  She nodded to the barkeep as she passed him to head up the stairs.  She stopped before getting tot he stairs and turned to Saeilith.  She tossed him one of the bags.  There was no way to tell how much was in the bag, but he still got one of the four bags.  The smallest one, but still one whole bag.  Which might have contained more gold than the two would have netted normally.

"Two options at this point, you can stay down here and wait for me to change, or you can come up stairs to my room and wait for me in my room while I changed."  She told him.  A few of the male patrons that were in the room eating and drinking stared at him in jealousy.  But truth be told, she could careless about any of them.  As far as she cared they were beneath her.

Anonymous

Bag of gold! Sael caught it before it hit his face. It had not been a hard throw, but his reflexes did not allow him to NOT catch it. He was forced to half catch it, half fumbled his arms around, almost missing the bag altogether. He had absolutely no idea why he was getting a bad of gold for something where Lady Minasa had said they could no longer collect the bounty, AND why he was getting the gold.

He sighed, he was getting deeper and deeper in with Minasa, which was not exactly a good thing, but it was spicing up his day. He had never had this much adrenaline rush through him for this long. He smiled slightly at that before his frown returned, he still was in a strange position. He sighed again before he returned his mind to the exact moment. He heard what Lady Minasa said and his frowned deepened.

"Well . . . It would probably be better for me to go up, with all those men looking at me like that and what not." Sael said. "But then I would be in a room a with a beautiful woman, changing . . . so I'll go up for now, and we will see how it ends up . . . I think I need to blindfold myself later . . . "