Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Lost Angel [open]

Started by Anonymous, September 06, 2009, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Oliver looked surprised. "..fun..?" He tiled his head and looked at her. The sadness had been replaced by a now neutral expression with a hint of curiosity. He had talked to very few humans. He thought she was interesting. "..I've got an idea...if you're not afraid of heights." He stood up, his winds folded and still.

Anonymous

When Oliver stood up Libby stood up as well, she wasn't the smartest one around, but heights + winged boy seemed obvious to her as she immediately concluded he was going to take her on a flight.

She smiled widely "Sure! As long as I don't fall down I'm not afraid at all!"

Anonymous

Oliver picked her up, carrying her in his strong arms. His wings spread wide, and he leaped into the air, carrying them into the air. He took them higher and higher into the sky, then dropped suddenly, straight down. At the last moment, he went back up again to avoid the ground. He flew around with her a while, then landed somewhere on the outskirts of the village. He looked contented, as his sadness had been swept away for the time being.

Anonymous

Libby giggled as they suddenly flew, she had always dreamed of flying and it was indeed a great feeling. However, anxiousness came upon her as he wasn't just flying her above the ground, no, he was flying her higher and higher into the sky.

When he let both of them drop she held on tightly and screamed loudly, feeling scared for her life. When they, to her surprise, landed safely she was shaking all over, her tensed muscles not yet relaxing and her heart pounding fast.

Anonymous

Oliver looked at her, and looked slightly amused. He rested a hand on her shoulder, and said, "...are you okay?" His eyes glittered. The wing on the side Libby was on wrapped around her. He handed her a chocolate egg; it was white chocolate on the outside, milk chocolate on the inside, and caramel in the center.

Anonymous

She looked at him with shocked eyes, suddenly breathing again for she had forgot to do that for a little while now. Though somehow she started to relax more at his question and glittering eyes, feeling protected by the large beautiful wing she so desperately wished to add with her collection.

Suddenly he presented her with a chocolate egg. A gift? for her? She managed to forget about the shock she went through during the flight and gladly accepted the egg. "Thank you!" she said with a big smile. "Where did you get it?"

Anonymous

He appeared contented at her relaxation and her acceptance of the egg. He had not talked to anyone scince the death of his brother; it felt wonderful to be able to have someone to speak to. He, for the first time in a long time, felt happiness. He shrugged, then gave her a small smile. There was a scincerity to it.

Anonymous

The smell of fresh chocolate arose from the egg, already melting slightly in her warm hands. Without further hesitation she took a bite and enjoyed its rich creamy taste. "It's delicious! You should have a bite too!" she said offering him the bitten egg.
Chocolate was a delicacy and usually too expensive for commoners to buy, sure they could afford it, but commoners rather had two big loafs of bread or a new dress then a small piece of chocolate for their money.

Anonymous

He leaned over slowly, and took a small bite of it. He licked his lips happily afterwards. His eyes were like a child's after getting a new toy. His smile widened slightly, and his hand that had been resting on her shoulder moved, and twirled a strand of her hair. He closed his eyes and thought, 'ah, what an interesting person..'

Anonymous

She shared what was left of the egg with Oliver and ate it together.
Libby was quite flattered by the attention she was getting and looked at his staff. "You're really friendly, you gave me some really cool stuff so... Can I have that?" she said pointing at the staff with a sweet smile. She had no shame about the rude question, nor would she be satisfied until she had what was his.

Anonymous

After finishing the egg, he licked his lips. Then, at the staff question, he arched an eyebrow and stared at her. His hand swept away from her and went back to his side. His face went back to its neutral state. He looked away from her, into the distance. He sighed. He began to walk away without looking back at her.

Anonymous

The girl blinked in surprise and felt only slightly hurt. "W-wait! Where are you going?" she said rushing after him, if he wasn't going to give her the staff, she would have to stay around it so that she could some day take it. "Oliver!" she said loudly and took his hand. "Don't just leave me! We just met!"

Anonymous

He stood still for a moment, then looked at her. As she took his hand, he sighed and continued along the path. On the outskirts of the village, he released her hand and sat facing away from her, staring into the trees in deep thought. His staff lay accross his lap, and a stightly sad expression crossed his face. Happiness was such a short feeling for him, it allways seemed to dissapear as quickly as it had come. He truly wished that everything would stop reminding him that his brother was dead; it seemed everything related to him, somehow. He figured it was because he was with him so often.

Anonymous

Libby stared confused and followed him even after he released, sitting down beside him. She noticed he was sad again, maybe asking about the staff made him sad? she wondered...

But she still couldn't help but wanting the staff! "Hey! I got it! Why don't you come live with me?" she said with a big smile and hugged one of his wings softly. "Then I can keep your wings and staff with me without having to steal them!" she said with a big smile. There was no shame where she came from, but honesty had no boundaries either. Libby would never tell a lie, unless she'd be able to get a nice item by doing so.

Anonymous

He looked at her. His gaze was distant, as though he were staring through her. He mumbled something, but it was almost inaudiable. Then, he said quietly, "Why would anyone want me around....?" He got up again, and walked away. He felt she couldn't understand him if she tried; and there was a great few who could. He stopped, wondering if she would follow again. He looked back at her. His eyes were once again peircing, studying, analyzing.

Anonymous

Libby was way too determined on owning that staff and those wings to let him walk away like that, and followed him once more. She couldn't see the kind eyes she saw before anymore, leaving her to no other option but to frown childishly and hug him. "because I like you" she said with a sweet smile ad stared up at him with puppy eyes, definitely not behaving like her age. "Please..?"

Anonymous

He muttered something rather darkly and pushed her away, but not in a mean way. He looked at her seriously. "I know the only reason you want me around is because I have things that you want..." He looked at her darkly and said, "You just don't get it, do you..?"

Anonymous

Her head tilted to the right a little, she had yet to learn what it was like to care and love someone, or what it was like to lose them. She had left her parents for two years now and hadn't seen or even missed them since, she was just unaware of the importance of these relationships as she lifted her shoulders. "No.. not really? But I like it when you give me things and touch me, it's nice" she honestly admitted in pure innocence.

Anonymous

His gaze softened, and it was as if the barriers he put up to hide himself dissolved.
      'She's so innocent...so much like I was then...'
His hand went up and stroked the side of her face gently. His hand was cool, and as the rest of him minus the gash on his arm, had no marks.

Anonymous

It was when he stroked her face again that she realized how much she had been smiling this day, her cheeks slightly hurting from the muscles used with smiling. His silence wasn't an uncommon thing but his eyes spoke all the necessary words. "So.. does that mean you'll stay with me?" she said happily accepting this face of his rather then the dark glare he gave before.