Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Lost Angel [open]

Started by Anonymous, September 06, 2009, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Oliver smiled a bit at her confusion. It was interesting, for once he wasn't the one being confused. "I can be anything. I am a shapeshifter." He looked concerned for a moment, then said, "Just, don't tell anyone."

Anonymous

Libby couldn't believe what she was hearing "So, you can turn yourself into a teapot? if you want to?" she said in disbelief and curiosity.

Anonymous

Oliver nodded. "Yes, a teapot. A chair. An elephant, anything really." He smiled. "You think it's cool?"

Anonymous

Her eyes spread open in disbelief, followed by a naive squeak with a big grin "Really!! That's so cool!" she said suddenly grabbing his hands and jumping up and down.

Anonymous

Oliver was amused at her reaction. He never thought he was really special or anything. He watched her jump up and down, and chuckled. He said, "What should I turn into now?"

Anonymous

"A dog!! A dog!! I love dogs!" She said happily and watched him turn into a big golden retriever. She grinned ever so widely and hugged him tight, letting her body lean against him as she petted his fur "Yay!"

(OOC: It's getting boring, can you make the thread open so someone could join in?)

Anonymous

Oliver turned back into a person, eyes gleaming. He never thought it was special that he could shapeshift. Being someone interesting was nice. He yawned. He sat down. "...I'm going to sleep." He layed down and closed his eyes.

Anonymous

Libby stared at the shape shifter, he had made himself pretty much at home in her bed. She looked around and sighed, trying out various places to sleep herself but she just couldn't get comfortable. For a moment she hesitated, would it be safe to leave 'her' belongings behind with Oliver without him stealing it? For she wasn't sleepy at all and wanted to take a walk.

She stood at the door opening for a while, not trusting him she locked him in and went outside for a walk.