Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Siege (OOC Decisions)

Started by Anonymous, February 11, 2005, 08:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ok! Its been decided to go through with deciding all things in the siege OOC. Since MSN was too difficult (I'm being bombarded with ideas and I just got home!) we (Rhi, Gold and myself) decided we'd post here.

Now, make it short and sweet. You don't have to go into detail! Post what you want happened and that. I'll start with my characters and people can either build off of it, change things (and I'll get back to you so both sides are happy) or do new things.

NOTE: the first two plots have been confirmed through MSN. Although Rhi and Gold are still welcome to tweak them!

#1) Nariko and Nakaris face off once more.
- Most of the battle was done with swords and that. Nariko did briefly use his fire ability to heat his sword and some other attacks, and lifewaise Nakaris shot back with magic of his own, but it finally came down to the two men. Nariko with a sword struck Nakaris right below his ribs on the left jsut as Nakaris pulled a dagger and slit Nariko's throat, killing him. However, Nariko's spirit remained earthbound for a few final moments to save the life of his sister, Sora. (While Nakaris fell limp to the ground with Nariko's sword in him)
- Nakaris is taken prisoner once the siege is won.

#2) The lop-sided fight
- Sora embarks on an obviously lop-sided battle with Siyavash. All she has is a crossbow and her daggers which, though they do a bit of damage, are no match for the experience of Siyavash. As Sora falls to the ground, Siyavash's sword catching her thigh, Nariko's spirit sweeps through her body and hits Siyavash with an unbelievable force. The spirit's power comes only inches away from killing Siyavash, leaving the Dread Army member against the wall, unconcious and clinging to life (but will live). The "magic" was powerful because it was done out of Nariko's everlasting love for his sister. Seconds before Nariko's death, he saw Sora fall and, having always protected her, his spirit continued on to protect her one last time and, ultimately, save her life.
- Siyavash s captured once the siege is won.

#3) Cadmus and Caanan succeed in defeating Venorik and Kerath (or something.. his follower ^^;; I forget his name)
- Cadmus in the form of a gryphon, and Caanan in the form of a silver dragon (his trademark animal form), the two ambush the seemingly unopposed intruders. The fight went in their favour to begin (having the element of surprise) but as it went on it evened out. Only with the help of the castle mages and guards did Caanan and Cadmus prove victorious.
- Cadmus suffered multiple sword cuts on his legs and torso (not too deep, but obvious cuts)
- Caanan was stabbed near his collar bone just before the mages kicked in and worked their magic. Caanan's healing magic helped save him, but he will need to rest and be healed.
- Ven and Kerath's injuries are up to their RPer!
- Would you like for Ven and his companion to be captured? Or did they get away in a portal?

#4) Akamu's rescue
Tiaret was great with a sword, but having Akamu with her definitely slowed her down and, in the end, got them into a sticky situation. The battle was obviously lost by the two when suddenly; a demon came out of no where. He was nearly eight feet tall, with green skin and poisonous spikes which littered his body. He had an obvious war sense and saved the two from certain doom, stabbing their attacker multiple times.
- Akamu and Tiaret suffered cuts and bruises. Akamu fell awkwardly on his ankle and broke it
- Their attacker can be RPed by anyone! And it’s up to you if you want he/she to flee or be captured and what kind of injuries it sustained! Oh! And the demon that saved Aki/Tia has spiked and the spikes are potent enough to kill, but could paralyse a stronger character, FYI. But that character would need help fast before the poison spread.

Hmm.. I can't think of much. I guess Dawn will have been with Chailyn with the other mages. What other characters do I have? Oh! And Ravi will have made an appearance and sheltered Dawn from an onslaught of arrows (from whomever) and such... I'm dead right now so there may be more characters of mine! Kekeke!

Goldie

Ok, here's a short blub for me.

Chailyn Saves the Queen[/u]  ^___^

The mages are fighting from their towers and Chailyn happens to be in the same one with Dawn.  As they're fighting Chai is using her powers to suck the water out of the DA down below and she has a really big ball of water now from lots of people she's shriveled.  While their fighting Kerath (I don't think you'll have a problem with this ^_~ but OK it for me, kays?) finds a way to throw one of his magic bombness things up onto the tower.  The guards rush to try and stop it but they're too slow.  As the bomb explodes Chailyn places herself infront of the queen and is hit with the majority of the blast but the moment that she is hit, she takes all the water she held over the army and infuses herself with it so the fire doesn't hurt her, but the use of so much magic drains her completely and she is unconcious for the rest of the seige and a few days afterwards.

Fenway Attacks

If anyone would like to have had a one on one with Fenway, im me, or email me or reply or something!  ^_^

Anonymous

If Kerath agrees, it could have all happened before the ambush by Cane and Caddy.

For Dawn.. She was busy looking down at Nakaris and Nariko fight and didn't even notice the bomb. Had Chailyn not been there, she'd have been severely hurt (or dead).

Anonymous

Okay, with my four guys, they ended up getting the book of S.O.T.E (which stands for Special Operations Tactical Equipment) and have escaped and are currently on the run to meet back up with the DA. If, you want to Ivv, you could send a few knights after them to make this fun and such ^_^. hehe, there will be some more funny things going on with this book other than a new weapon. So yes! that's the story with them.

Anonymous

How was that at the castle? What is it and.. O_o I'm confused. lol

Wanna offer any to get beaten by the nameless demon (who saved Tia/Aki)? Heh.. The demon has a major role to play, but for another plot of mine.. he'll soon get a name :P

Anonymous

Feyda's Devotion: Latira has been Feyda's only friend ever. The demoness lost sight of the entire battle and only focused on her companion. Sure, she became a human pincushion, again, but that only made things worse. Feyda went berzerk, again, only this time became surounded by a blue flame that helped burn away the arrows sticking in her. At that time, she flew up (with abilities that even she doesn't know she has) and helped pry the Bookends off Latira. From there, Feyda fell unconscious and Latira abandoned the battlefield with Feyda in tow.

Gargantuan Bout: After seeing Xurlaq take out that wall of archers along with a chunk of the wall, Bullathra knew exactly what could turn the battle around in the DA's favor. After shielding the energy sap, Xurlaq soon found a minotuar fist in his face. Their fight almost literally rocked the foundation. Bullathra lost an arm, due to Xurlaq's tail, but in return, took out the demon's tail. Xulaq impaled Bullathra's chest with his many horned head and charges the both of them into a wall that surrounds the castle, not thinking of the possible outcome. The two remain unconscious in the wall's rubble. Xurlaq to be captured and Bullathra left in critical condition.

Utor Re-arrival: Before leaving the DA HQ, Tesri assaulted Ramiel and left him for unconscious back in DMV. Tesri arrives at around the time the wall of archers goes flying and land in the very center of the battlefield. Some of the guards remember Tesri from the last siege and begin assaulting him. He does not attack them and begins taking out DA soliders. Sometime after Tesri's unexpected betrayal, Norriden makes his long since return to Serendipty and remains shocked to see his brother helping. Nontheless, he joins Tesri in the battle to fend off the DA.

Rhindeer

Addition to battle between Cadmus and Venorik and the like

-Venorik was cut along the back of his head down his spine to his rear, the injury wounding his spine and paralyzing his left leg.
- Balkin suffered various injuries that I can't remember at the moment because I'm tired and am posting for Josh, but something about a severed leg or arm and lotsa cuts and stuff.
- Kerath and Venorik and the like escaped through a portal, and called for all other members of the Dread Army to retreat and return to the Dark Mage Village. Venorik has taken over as Commander in Nakaris' stead, and Kerath has been appointed Sub-Commander.
- Cadmus suffered burns from Venorik using fire magic on him, in addition the the various gashes and cuts along his legs and torso.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Latira

When that ball of magic was tossed at her, and swarmed around her, instead of paralysing her, it triggers a change in her, and she goes all spook-eh and stuff. At that point, she'll notice that everyone seems to be leaving, be really disappointed, and then notice the unconscious Feyda, and race off to some abandoned area which I have yet to choose to be all protective and stuff until Feyda gets conscious again.

Anonymous

Mal

Mal gets in a scrape with... someone and gets roughed up. She breaks her right humerus, the tip of her left horn gets lobbed off and she suffers the usual scrapes, bruises, cuts, burns and etc. that one would expect from being gung-ho. I just need someone to knock her around a bit, any takers *puppy eyes*

Hyacinthe

Ivv, do you have someone to face off your spiky demon guy? Hya could do it and be left teetering on the edge of death from his poison at the end of the battle.[/b]

Anonymous

Excellent! Alright well.. Who is Hya? ^^;; Appearance? Abilities... Y'know..

S/he could have been kicking Tia/Akamu's butts (well, Akamu would have basically ruined Tiaret's chances of a good fight.. he's not the best with a sword.. or anything, for that matter) and then storms in this massive demon who saves the day and royally beats the crap out of Hya.. Sounds good? I'm sure Rhi and I can come up with fitting injuries for Aki/Tia ;)

Anonymous

Sounds great ^^

Hya's half Grigori half human. Physically he's human looking, a little on the thin side with whip scars on both arms, a thin scar on his left cheek, shoulder length blue-silver hair, dark, dark blue eyes, a sleeveless grey turtleneck and tan pants.

He doesn't have any magical ability to speak of, but has a bit more endurance than the garden variety human (enough to delay the poison for a bit, but he's still going to need an antidote or something if he's going to be questioned). HIs weapon of choice is a bullwhip and during the battle he'll strike to trip or disarm before moving on to causing injury.

As for Hya's injuries, he could have gouges from the demon's spikes along his left side (he's left handed ^^) and a smattering of other battle scuffs from any NPC battles he got in before facing Aki, Tia and the demon.

Anonymous

Alrighty, well, my Taurien's up on the wall, picking off kobolds and other DA members with her lovely longbow and spelled arrows, and generally being a dutiful archer. She manages to avoid Kerath's bombs simply by being just out of range, and then turns to shoot at him with arrows charmed to paralyse ( please, correct me if the whole 'Kerath bombing the archers' thing isn't going ahead..).
If anyone has a character they would like to get into a fight or something with my dear Taurien, let me know.

Anonymous

I wanted to have Nikao (my "wild man") in on the siege, but I guess there aren't enough DA members to go around. BUT! That doesn't meant he couldn't come to the party!

How about Nikao showed up late (derned Makyo taking his time to tell him WHERE Serendipity is!) and was presumed to be a part of the Dread Army (where, in actuality, he'd come to warn Serendipity of the attack (Mina had tried to recruit him) but was kinda late, as said early) and was hit with an arrow in the chest (right side, thankfully) and was basically taken out of it early, having been surrounde by guards the moment he hit the ground and taken away to the dungeons. ^__^

Ooh! How sadistic I am!