Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

SundavarGarzla

Started by SundavarGarzla, October 20, 2013, 08:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SundavarGarzla

The Shadows do a quivering dance as they doth know est not wither to advance and crowd lovingly around the hooded figure or turn away from him in fright. The figure standing at an 7 foot height provides an imposing figure wrapped in dark cloak with cowl covering its face, this naturally offsetting figure is made even more imposing by the way that things don't seem to happen quite like they should in the Travelers presence and they way that shadows act around the Traveler just ain't right ether.

So Lady's Gentlemen and Those who are indeterminate.

Let me introduce you to the one, the only, the completely unique in this world.

The one who the shadows themselves dance for, in fear? in love? no one knows!

Those who don't know  the figure call him the Traveler, those that do know the Traveler call him by the name Sundavar Garzla.

So please do fear for the shadows light is here!

Is the Traveler a good omen or bad omen? where will the Traveler settle? What will the Traveler do? no one will know till time passes.

The only commonly known fact about the Traveler is that he? she? it? has large broad feet witch the Traveler dose not bother to cover, with three talons on front of the foot and two sprouting from the rear.

Klezmer Gryphon

Bonjour, my friend, and welcome to Spirits of the Earth!  Hope you have a wonderful time here, and, if you have any questions, feel free to give us a holler in the chat box at the bottom of the index page!

Eylene

Welcome, I'm one of the newbies as well, so I thought I'd give you a heads up. If you don't know something, ask... Everybody is super helpful!
Other than that, I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun!

Caerina

Quite a unique introduction ^^
Welcome to SotE and I really hope you'll have a great time here. As others previously mentioned, feel free to ask any of the members for help or just drop by the cbox and meet the others, since there is always someone there xD
I really look forward to your characters and ideas!