Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

And Suddenly...!

Started by Sabatris, October 17, 2013, 05:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabatris

AND SUDDENLY THERE WAS FUN AND JOY AND WONDER AND STUFF.

^ Basic outline of my outlook on life. 8D  I'm Sabatris!  I'm hyper, happy, and excited to be on SotE with everybody here!  (I know it's taken me days and days to get this up but I had to write up my character!)

So, about meeee... hmmmmmmmmmmmm... 8D

I'm 20 years old, I like to draw (especially dragons!), and I can't resist making smiley faces when I talk online.  It's been a while since I RPed seriously but I'm sure I still remember how, especially since I can now write my beloved dragons again!  Plotting is my passion -- I LURV PLOTS -- so everybody feel free to hit me up for some RPing!

At present I just have one character -- Xirofel -- but he's my baby and I am 200% willing to thread him everywhere!

I'm not sure what else there is to say. xD I never know what to say about myself.

So I'll just stand over here and flail and wave enthusiastically in an attempt to say HELLO! :D

-Sabatris!

visualspice

Welcome to the group, Sabatris! X3
SOTE is pretty awesome, so I'm glad you could join us. :D It's got such a diverse atmosphere so you'll find a place for just about anything here X3
It's cool to see you're already jumping into rping! Hopefully, you'll enjoy your time here at SOTE and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Happy Rping!

-the spice

PS: Also your title makes me want to finish it by saying 'Suddenly Salad'  :|
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Sabatris

Why thank you! :D  That's one of the things that drew me to it! <3 I'm excited to RP even more, believe me!

Also, Suddenly Salad is totally okay with me. 8D *not a salad person, but BEING suddenly salad is A-okay!* 8D

Lion

Hey there and welcome to the madhouse!  Straitjackets are complementary and don't forget to feed the sharks.  Muzzles are extra, but recommended.

And Spice you know you were going to say, "Suddenly" CAKE! |8  Don't lie.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Suddenly cake does sound better..... (And would be more delicious)
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Sabatris

Sorry guys, my parents have been visiting so I haven't been online to talk at all!

@Lion: Why thank you!  I'll pick up my straitjacket straightaway (kehehe) and stop by the shark pool!  8D I like muzzles so I'll get one of those too!

And thank you to both of you for the warm welcome!  I hope I'll get to RP with the both of you! :D