Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Something's happening in Reajh [Open] [mordecai more then welcome]

Started by Dordur, September 10, 2014, 07:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dordur

Usually, Orbolx was not the type to run away but he had no choice this time. Orbolx had completely forgetting the fact that Connlaoth hates mages and even though he isn't a mage he was still very suspicious so when the guards stopped him and asked him to remove his mask he refused since he could not remove his mask for an unknown reason, after that a bunch of issues came up and he eventually decided to run away when the guards were suddenly interrupted by a young boy stealing. And so Orbolx soon found he was getting chased by mordecai and all kinds of problems rose up once again, Orbolx then entered a random house through the window and it just so happens that this was the window to one of the rooms in the most popular inn for the people in town, Then to add salt to the injury the guards just so happened to be entering this particular inn.

[OOC:hopefully a player is in the room]

Lloyd Orodelo

Éloïc was standing in a corner while looking through the window, when a man entered the one he was observing through. Has he was a ghost, he just went through him though.

He turned around to look a the stranger. He was wearing odd clothing. Maybe a rogue, maybe a mage, maybe the two at the same time. Éloïc smiled and giggled, trying to make himself heard.

"Who are you?" he asked.

Dordur

When Orbolx entered the house through the window a young boy was actually infront of him and he thought he had kicked him down, but he didn't. Orbolx had simply passed through him and at that time Orbolx knew that the kid was no human and so Orbolx wasn't actually surpised that he had passed through him but when they had passed through each other and since they were both actually ghosts, just different kinds if so to speak, they actually read each others mind somehow playing a flashback of their lives, and it was then that Orbolx for the first time actually had a tear go through from his blue eyes on his mask. after he realised that he was crying he also figured out why he wasn't able to remove the mask.... the mask was actually his face. However what the kid had seen was simply a black emptiness that soon turned into a series of deaths that Orbolx may or may not have caused, he also saw the name "Orbolx" written all over the place with quotes suchs as "death to Orbolx" and "Orbolx is pure evil." and in the end he saw a man getting hanged, however the name was blurry and his eyes were glowing blue just like the mask Orbolx had on him.

Lloyd Orodelo

Éloïc felt empty after the serie of flashbacks he had. He sat on the floor, moaning and whispering. That felt evil but good at the same time.

"Can... Can you see me?" he asked shaking.

Curled into a ball, in his corner. Why was that man crying? Why was his name sounding demonic?

Éloïc started cryimg silently.

Dordur

Orbolx was just as shocked as Éloíc when the series of flashbacks had ended and to the boy who was curled into a ball he replied with a Very calm but sad voice "people are not always what they seem to be, and yes i can see you so there's no need to be afraid, you are not alone." Orbolx was still had tears going through his eyes although didn't really seem to notice that he was still crying for some reason. The tears that fell on the floor instantly upon touching the floor, left a small burnmark as if someone had lit a tiny campfire on the floor.

thehiddenbeast13

The boy who had just preformed a pickpocket on one of the guards ran down to a alley way to look at some of the coins he had got. A wolf had followed him to the alley way and did nothing more than look at the boy. The boy snapped,
"What was I supposed to do Samson! He was gonna get hurt either way, and a few coins never killed me..."
The wolf continued to stare at the boy, but the boy simply said,
"It was for the greater good."
The boy saw a small inn and said,
"I think we might have somewhere to stay for a while...I did get a few coins after all.."
The wolf did nothing more than disappear into a spiritual energy at the boy's side. The boy quickly sneaked his way into the inn. He slipped a few coins onto the counter and the bar keep directed him to his room. The boy sighed as he walked up the steps and said to the thin air,
"At least we can afford a room..."
He could hear commotion in the next room and cautiously peeked his head into a small crack on the doorway. It was a man talking to a boy younger than he was. The boy tried to listen in on the conversation, but couldn't hear anything. He instead chose to watch and see if anything happened.

Lloyd Orodelo

Trying to stop crying, Éloïc stood up and walked toward the man.

"They killed you because you are dressed oddly, but why are you running away if you are already dead, it's not like they can see you?"

He listened to a awkward silence, hearing someone talking through the walls.

"I think you know why I died right? You saw it, the man in the alley..."

Was that a kid on the other side of the wall? Éloïc wanted to know if he could see him, maybe they could play together. He walked through the wall, next to the boy.

"Can you see me?" He said in a giggle.

Dordur

Orbolx replied to the boy who seemed to have stopped crying, "It was simply not because of the way i was dressed, It was because of my mask, Simply put i can not take it off and yes i saw it, everything." then the boy seemed to have walked a seemingly random direction until he noticed a boy, Evesdropping but he soon realised that it was the boy who had helped him escape by pickpocketing the guards and and after a slight sigh of relief then said to the ghost boy "I doubt the boy sees you unless....Unless, this is quite confusing." but as he saw the startled face of the boy when Éloic passed through the wall there was no doubt, Éloic had somehow gained a seemingly normal body like Orbolxs but only slightly different, Orbolx was only able to control his emotions which lead to when he faded out, but this boy he could actually be seen passing through the walls.

thehiddenbeast13

The boy twisted his head a little at the young boy and said,
"Well of course I can...I can see spirits."
The boy took a knee to look at the younger boy and saw how he looked. He said with a bit of a sigh,
"Well, at least you had a family..."
He stood up and said,
"Well I don't know how exactly this spirit viewing thing works...I was born with it"
A ghostly figure of a wolf appeared at the boy's side again and he quickly said,
"Oh...This is Samson..My partner."
The wolf curled up along the ground and seemed to be dozing off. The boy said with a sigh
"I'm Inigo..And you are?"

Lloyd Orodelo

"Wanna play with me and my new friend?" asked Éloïc.

He skipped and jumped around the room playfully, waiting for Orbolx to step in and play with them.

"My friend is awesome! He's called Orbolx! He has a mask instead of a face and when he cries, the mask is actually crying." He said, giggling and running on the roof, upside down.