Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The shy little maiden [Pirostyle!] [closed]

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, August 28, 2014, 06:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia and the other sisters bravo-ed Baudria, but Claudia seemed to be clapping her hands harder. She ate the cake with delight, running her left hand up and down Bau's thigh. She was so proud of her giant.

After eating, cleaning and washing the dishes, The little elf took Baudria's hand guiding her somewhere in the sanctuary. After a few minutes of walking in silence, only interrupted by Claudia's joyful giggling, they arrived somewhere special. Claudia let go of the giant hand, skipping to a nearby bench. She sat near of a gift box, inviting the other female to sit with her.

They were in the garden where they met.

Pirostyle

Baudria blushed a bit as she ate her cake, all the while feeling Claudia's hand on her leg. Eventually, once they finished eating, she followed Claudia up to the garden. The giant stepped closer and sat down on the bench beside her elf companion.

She looked nervously at the gift box. "We're in the garden again, Claudia. Did you want to tell me something?"

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia nodded, a big smile on her face. "I wanted to thank you everything you did for me, so I'm offering you this!" She said, giving Baudria the box. "But before you open it, I wanted to sing again for you!

She kissed Bau, stood in front of her. She started singing in a magnificent tone, adding dance to her show. When she stopped, at the end, some sisters had gathered silently at the halls exits. Claudia looked at Baudria, inviting her to open her gift.

Inside the box was a cooking book, more advance than the one Bau showed to her the other day.

Pirostyle

Baudria smiled at her gift and pulled Claudia into a long hug. She held her close for a while without saying a word. After the giant kissed her cheek, she let the elf go and tried to hide her smile. "Thank you, Claudia. I'm glad to have you"

Lloyd Orodelo

"I'm glad to have you to Bau!" she said I a smile, "don't hide your smile, It's so beautiful on you face!"

Claudia took Baudria's hand, forcing her to follow her again. She went to Bau's room, saying that there something more for her inside. "But first wait here until I call you. I need to get something ready!" she said walking in, closing slightly the door behind her. Baudria could hear some muffled noise inside and then--

"Come in!"

In her room was a giant box, but no little elf could be seen around. On the box was a message in Claudia's handwriting:
Open me if you dare mighty giant. Inside is the thing you wanted the most!

Pirostyle

Baudria smiled a bit more, not used to showing a lot of emotion. After giving Claudia another hug, she allowed the elf to lead her back down the halls, holding her hand. She took some time to calm back down, regaining her calm composure as the pair stopped at her room. The giant waited for Claudia to prepare whatever surprise was inside.

After a moment, she heard Claudia's voice and stepped into the room. The giant spotted the box and walked over to open the lid, smiling and looking down.

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia was in the box. She blushed seeing Baudria smile. "Pee-ka-boo!" she whispered.

She jumped in Bau's arms, trying to make her fall on her bad. She covered her in kisses.
"So? how do you like your gifts?" She asked giggling a naughty spark in her eyes."I bet the book was your favorite."

Pirostyle

Baudria caught the elf in her arms, standing up and holding her close, not letting her touch the ground. "Oh the book was a very lovely gift... but spending the day with you was even better. It has been a long time since I was close to someone. It means a lot to me to be able to trust another person, Claudia..."

Lloyd Orodelo

Claudia faced Bau, wondering why she didn't finished her sentence. Was she crying? There were no tears on her face though. She held the giant thight, sighing of comfort.

"I'm happy that you are happy! As long as we have each other, we won't have to be scared nor to be sad." she said, the sound of her voice muffled by Baudria's neck.

Pirostyle

Baudria kept quiet for a little while, keeping her feelings under control. She hugged Claudia back, picking her up in her giant arms and sheltering her. The giant kept her arms around Claudia, taking deep breaths and hugging her like a trusted friend. "I am happy to have you, Claudia"

Lloyd Orodelo

"And I am grateful that we met!" She answered. She yawned out of exhaustion.

Today was a huge day charged with emotions. She rubbed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Bau's neck. "Can I sleep with you again? I don't think I would be able to sleep alone again!" she said, nuzzling in the giant's neck.

Pirostyle

Baurdia nodded and scooped up the elf in her arms. She put the book aside on a shelf and carried her to bed. The giant started to yawn as she climbed into bed, holding Claudia warmly in her arms.

She leaned over, holding onto Claudia tightly, and share a long deep kiss with her.

Lloyd Orodelo

The kiss felt incredibly good. Claudia played with her hair, falling asleep. She cuddled against Baudria, purring faintly.

"Night night my little giant." she whispered as she felt asleep.

Pirostyle

Baudria quickly started to fall asleep with the elf in her arms, smiling. She brushed Claudia's hair gently as she drifted off and started to dream, with the elf safe in her arms.

[[ This feels like a good place to end it, we can start another one in a little while ]]