Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Bitterest Heart Refuses To Be Saved (Dris)

Started by Anonymous, October 25, 2009, 12:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Saeilith cocked his head as he watched Amber's father. He seemed . . . very sharp. But he could no know what their father might be like unless he got to know them. Sael stayed still as Shadow's father walked in a circle around him, inspecting him. "Does that matter as much as what your daughter herself thinks?" Saeilith paced back and forth. "But if you must know, I do treat both of them, both Amber and Shadow, even if they believe they are not, as I would treat any other person." He paused. "If you do not know how I treat others, I treat them all equally and with respect and with kindness." He coughed. "Unless you are my enemy."

Anonymous

He looked off into the distance for a moment. Then, he said, "All right...give me your hand. There is something I have to know." He took Saeilith's hand and in the blink of an eye made a cut as thin as a papercut with a small blade. He scooped the drop of blood up onto the knife and held it up to his face, examining, and sniffed the air. His expression darkened considerabaly. "You may want to know why I did that, yes? Well, when Amber first came here, I was quite surprised. I smelled blood that wasn't anyone's I had known before on her sword, faint but still there. I was curious as to who's it was...and now I know. " He stared straight into Saeilith's eyes. "I would like you to explain why the scent of your blood was on her sword."

Anonymous

Saeilith laughed then. This man truly was their father. "Well now, you might have to ask her why she stabbed me." He shrugged. "However it was supposed to happen, what I was doing was trying to stop Shadow and Amber from fighting,: He paused and shrugged again. "While you might not approve of that, I did it because they both deserve to live." He walked around Amber's father and nodded. "If it comes to it, I will take punishment if it was a wrong doing . . . father."

Anonymous

James Kazuki stared at Saeilith for a moment longer, and a hint of a smile crossed his lips. "Punishment...trying to reason with either of my children with as much devotion as you have for an extended period of time is punishment enough to me." "I never thought Amber would get married, and I never thought Shadow would have a friend. You have proven me wrong, and in my eyes, it makes you worthy of her. My only request is that you are kind to both of them..." He turned sharply on his heel and said with sounded like an attempt at a rather kind tone of voice, "This way." He walked down the hall towards where Amber was.

Anonymous

Saeilith watched this man carefully. He could either prove dangerous, or a well accounted ally. He was his father-in-law after all. Then when the man finally approved of him. A nice feeling it was. "Of couse I will, they are my life . . . most of it." He smlied and followed after the man. Now that he thought of it, he never got a name from him. He knew that this man was their father, Amber and Shadow, but they never did tell Sael his name. "Excuse me, It seems I forgot to ask for your name."

Anonymous

"My name....?"
He looked over his shoulder at Saeilith. "My own children don't even know my name. Their mother did, however..." He looked back at his path. "I don't care what you call me, whatever it may be. Sir, father, that one man, I don't care." He opened a heavy wood door to reveal a room that was rather large and had many weapons on the walls, of all kinds. There were two places that looked different, somehow. They looked special, and the places were empty. "She's in there somewhere. You can go find her..." He left without another word.

Anonymous

Saeilith was a bit . . . he couldn't really describe the feeling. This man was one of solitude. "If you do not care of what you are called then father and sir will both do you fine." He paused at the open doorway. Weapons. Ambe must have been here as a child. He could imagine it. Then he entered and waited. Amber would come to him when she was ready.

Anonymous

Amber came out of nowhere, tackling Saeilith and holding the sword in a deadly position. She relaxed and released him after realizing it was just him. "Oh, it's you." She got up and said, "So...what have you been doing all this time?" She examined her sword and waited for an answer. She said it surprisingly casually for the situation.

Anonymous

Though a bit surprised by the tackle, Saeilith gathered himself and put himself into a sitting positions. "What I have been doing? I have been waiting for you." Sael smiled. "What ever now. Are you okay now?" He paused then . . . "I am sorry for what I have done to you."

Anonymous

Amber inspected her weapon. "Perhaps." She tilted her head to the side when he said he was sorry and glanced at him. "No point in apologies. It won't make much a difference to me." She said, "Come on, let's have a little battle. I won't go too easy on you, so be prepared."

Anonymous

He was a bit surprised at the way Amber was acting, but once again, he kept what he wanted to say inside, no point in saying things that didn't matter. "If there is no difference, why are you here? Why are you so different from before?" He paused and frowned. "Is that really neccessary? Fighting?"

Anonymous

Amber glanced at him. "I'm no different than before, you've just never seen me when I'm cross with you." She added, "I just wanted to see how good I got at fighting. It doesn't really have much to do with me being angry at you."

Anonymous

Saeilith laughed. "I guess I haven't." His expression grew serious. "This is going to be an experience isn't it then?" He sighed and removed the sword that was strapped to his side. Then again, it wasn't one sword . . . but two. He snapped them apart, for they became one sword when stuck together. "I truly hope this does not affect our relationship." Then he attacked.

Anonymous

Amber grinned as she dodged the attack. "It won't, I'm so used to this stuff." She made an attack. "Hey,  as long as you won't hold this against me, I'm fine." She made a series of attacks with her sword.

Anonymous

Saeilith laughed lightly as he parred the attacks with his own twin swords. "Well then, winner gets to kiss the other . . . say . . .tied up then?" Sael grinned. This was going to be fun. Swords were his specialty. He launched some of his special moves, the shadow blades. He hid one blade behind the other, and when they went to block, he would twist his wrist, bring the other blade that was hidden to a position where the opponent could no longer attack. There was no guarentee that this would work, but this was a battle. There had to be chances.

Anonymous

Amber grinned back. "Okay then. That works." She wasn't expecting that attack. She was barely able to counter, by using a little bit of fire to blast herself backward. It wasn't directed at Saeilith so it wouldn't burn him though. "Nice one." She rushed towards him and began to attack again.

Anonymous

Saeilith grinned. It was time to get serious. "Well now, just wait until you see this." He advanced and as he attacked, each time he did so, his blade moved faster then before, his speed increasing. Not just increasing, but the pattern become more irratic.

Anonymous

Amber's eyes widened. 'Dammit.' She avoided and blocked it, but it started getting a bit crazy. "Dammit!" She accidentaly left an opening she shouldn't have while in a frenzy to avoid the blade. It was game over for her. She looked annoyed.

Anonymous

It was obvious, that opening that Amber left. Sael took no notice in it though, he just twisted his wrist, flinging both hers and his own blades into a pile in the distance and rushed forward and wrapped her into a bear hug, accidentally having them fall to the ground. Saeilith cusioned the fall, and even as he caught his breath, he was already kissing her. Whether Amber thought this was an apology or not, Sael hoped that she would forgive him.

Anonymous

Amber blinked. She wasn't expecting that. The annoyance dissapeared from her face. She blushed. She pulled away and blinked owlishly. "Well, an unexpected apology, I'd say. But, I accept." She said, in a rather grumpy way, "Eh, I guess you won that little fight, huh."