Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Bitterest Heart Refuses To Be Saved (Dris)

Started by Anonymous, October 25, 2009, 12:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Saeilith sighed. He seemed to sigh so much after meeting these two. Maybe it was just because he cared too much. Whatever it was, it didn't matter about anything, he loved them both. "That may be, but don't you dare go away to far." He smiled sadly. "Just remember, if you leave, if you are ever in need of someone, in trouble, or just want someone to talk to."

Anonymous

Shadow appeared infront of him. "You're so......hopeless." She sighed. "Why do you like me? What if I'm just using you? Do you care?" She kissed him. "What if I'm the poison that will end up killing you?" She whispered, "You just don't understand, do you." Then she was gone, a black rose in her place.

Anonymous

"Yes, Yes I am really hopeless." Saeilith smiled. "But I just love you, I can't explain it, I can't know why." He shrugged off Shadow's words. "Use me all you want, and just try to intentionally or unintentionally to kill and or poison me." She was gone already but he kept on talking, but quieter now. "I would never try to understand you know?" He sighed. "Love it love."

Anonymous

Amber looked out the second story window at Saeilith. She jumped onto a tree in front and slid down. She looked around, and sniffed the air like an animal would. She growled slightly, walking off. She said, "Saeilith, I'm sorry for being angry. It's not directed at you."

Anonymous

Saeilith smiled sadly and nodded slightly at Amber. "And I am sorry for everything that there could possibly be a reason for." He paused. "I must wonder . . . where IS your anger directed at? Who? What?" He followed a few paces behind Amber and waited for an answer.

Anonymous

Amber looked over her shoulder at Saeilith. "Shadow." She looked up at the sky. "It feels like something's not going together in my past; something I don't know that I should know. What is it? I do not know." She ran off, into the house, into her room on the second floor.

She saw Shadow there, looking out the window. She growled. "Get out of here." Shadow turned. "I just have a question for you." Amber was silent. Shadow continued. "Would you like to know what you have forgotten?" Amber nodded. "Yes, stop invading my memories, they're mine to keep." Shadow looked away. "Are you sure? The're's no going back." Amber nodded again. Shadow, while dissapearing, said, "In the night, you will remember the 300 years that you have forgotten. As you know, I cannot be your older sister because we were once one. This will make us....technically, the same 'age'." She dissapeared completely, leaving Amber to think about this night.

Anonymous

Saeilith followed a bit back. He would not interfere with Shadow and Amber. This way, maybe they could somehow work things out. THere was no chance though. It shouldn't be possible, with Amber as she was. He watched Shadow talk to Amber before Shadow vanished. Strange that Amber didn't seem to remember all of her memories. What could have happened all those years ago?

Anonymous

Amber turned to face Saeilith. "hm, you followed." She did not sound displeased. "I wonder what memories I will remember." She looked out the window at the sunset and gave Saeilith a kiss. "Tonight I will remember." She sat on her bed in the room, staring out the window. She shooed Saeilith away. "Go get aquainted with some people around here."

Late in the night, Amber remembered. She remembered; she remembered things beautiful. She remembered friendship. She, most of all, remembered people she used to know. She wondered where they all went; then she realized, they all had died. They were mortals. She ran onto a balcony. The colors of her hair and clothes were muted in the pale moonlight. She looked up at the moon, whispering names that no longer belonged to people she knew. They were gone. She was here. It was a terrible feeling.

Then she remembered pain. She remembered all the good things, and this was the bad. She remembered the blood on her hands and the faces of those she killed. She remembered losing someone she loved. She remembered things that made her heart twist and break into pieces. Tears came to her eyes. She cried on the balcony.

Anonymous

Saeilith smiled again, though it was not really that much of a big one. He watched for a bit, then Amber told him to leave, this was after all, her time. He left silently, trying not to make too much noise closing the door. Really now, there wasn't anything to do. Sael walked around for a bit, wondering what to do, where to go, while Amber "remembered". Sighing, Saeilith headed out the door, he walked a bit into the forest, out of the view of Amber. Then he waited.

Anonymous

Amber lifted her head. She roughly brushed away the tears. Crying was useless. There wasn't a point. She went downstairs, then outside the building. Shadow apeared before her. Amber turned around sharply and cast a fiery glare at Shadow. "Go away, I hate you." Shadow took a step foreward, bringing them only inches apart. She looked serious. "I can't go away. You can't escape me." Amber leaned back slightly, not wanting to be close to her. "Why not?" Shadow glared at Amber. "Don't you understand, fool?!"

"I am you! How would you possibly escape yourself?!"

Amber then realized it. She realized, once and for all, Shadow Was her. She realized that everything that she hated Shadow for was what she had done. She realized that all the memories she got back were Shadow's memories. She realized that everything Shadow made her do was what she herself did on her own will. She realized....that if she hated Shadow, she hated herself. What was the point in getting revenge if you're only killing yourself?

Amber's eyes widened. "Shadow...you really are me..." Shadow nodded. "Yes, I am.." Amber raised her hand slowly. Shadow did the same thing, and their fingertips touched.

Anonymous

Saeilith had really no choice but to wait. And wait, and wait and wait. When you were left to wait, you could end up walking to places where all could scream at you for coming. Where he walked was where Amber and Shadow met. While he could see them, it was obvious, that he was too into the shadows for either of them to see him. He watched them talk. Sael watched Amber figure it out, what he had figured out many months ago, what he had wanted to fix. What else could he do but watch?

Anonymous

Amber tilted her head to the side, Shadow mirroring it. She realized how similar they looked. They may be different in the colors of their eyes and hair, but besides that, they were strikingly similar. She and Shadow both looked in Saeilith's direction. They senced his presence. They both walked foreward, towards his hiding place. They moved at the exact same time, their movements were perfectly together. They came up to him. They  both went on either side of him, and said, "I'm sorry for all that I've done to hurt you."

Anonymous

He watched them approach. Saeilith felt his life flash before his eyes? What the heck? was he dying? Not even remotely possible. Well . . . maybe. It was obvious that they had sensed his presence. He could tell their mirrored movements, their obvious looks. He laughed slightly. "Pains? Hurt? Haha, you have no idea how much that I loved you then that they felt nothing more then needles." He coughed slightly. "Albeit many thousand needles, but not too painful."

Anonymous

They smiled and both kissed him on the cheek. They were silent, gazing at him. Then, the two smiled at each other for the first time. They extended their hands towards each other and said, "Thank you , Saeilith, I don't think we could have found peace without your help...we fought you every step of the way, but in the end, it was worth it." Their hands touched, energy forming around the hands. "Goodbye for now..." The light got bigger, then enveloped them and the area around in a blinding light. For Saeilith, everything would go black.

Anonymous

It was a bit strange, to have to both of them, gaze at him, and touch him. But now-a-days, strange was more normal then normal was. He couldn't speak to reply to what they said, it was as if his mouth was sealed shut. He reached out to touch them and it seemed impossible because a bright light blinded them, and they were gone.