Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Unexpected mistaken comprehension (Dris)

Started by Anonymous, November 28, 2009, 01:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It had been a quiet week for Gabriele, the man had been training his squads and taken care of a few business matters and took his group traveling for a few missions.

Once arrived in Ketra he set his team out to start their mission, he himself didn't go though, he had other things to do. Too many times had he set out his teams for a mission in parts of the town he had never seen before, to deal with people or issues he wasn't personally familiar with. Usually he would get customers asking for an assassination/torture/rape or basically any act he had to offer in trade of money, or someone had something he needed and asked for a deed instead of money. It was a cold and guilty living, but it was what suited him.

Taking a walk across certain parts of Ketra he noticed a mansion seemingly familiar. Must have had a customer paying a good price to get his team carry out a "deed" at this seemingly fancy place. He walked up to the front door to read the family name; Eideun. With a swift turn and flip of his long straight hair he turned around and walked away from the house, searching for one of the nearest graveyards to find this noble's gravestone. The moment he read the name he remembered the contract and description of the request, also the exact price that was payed for the deed and the person requesting it. Guilt started eating his mind and he felt the need to pray for this murdered man and mourn at his gravestone.

Once arrived at the graveyard he spent some time patiently and slowly going through all the stones, until finally he had found one belonging to Eideun. He knelled down before it and closed his eyes, taking his time to pray for his soul in silence, he wasn't the type to pray out loud. The sounds of birds chirping and smells of flowers adding a peaceful mood to the graveyard.

Anonymous

It was a quiet morning. Far more then the man wanted it to be. He wanted just a bit more noise, just a bit, just a little, tiny bit. But it seemed nature was not on his side, for not a bird chirp, or an insect noise was to be heard. Grumbling slightly, the man continued to walk, a bit uncomfortable, because the only sound was his footsteps against the ground. A light breeze rolled by, causing the trees to rustle. All of a sudden there was noise. It was as sudden as the breeze, a burst of life.

It just so happened that it was the anniversary of his father's death. Tomorrow would be his mothers. Saeilith sighed a deep sigh. It had been a long time since he had been to see his father's grave. Perhaps it was time to stop going for revenge and pray for his own father. He reached the grave site and walked past the gate and headed toward his father's grave. The peacefulness of the graveyard and the birds chirping along with the smell of the flowers brought back memories. Back to when the funeral had first taken place. He remembered crying more then he had ever in his life then. He remembered his life afterwards, withdrawing into himself.

Sael could not believe that that was almost a decade ago. Seven years. He could remember. As he neared the site, he caught site of someone praying for his father. But all of a sudden, a burst of memories hit him. It was his father's killer! He ran forward but kept away from the man a few feet. "You there, who are you?" Saeilith asked. But he already knew the answer.

Anonymous

Gabriele wasn't yet done with his prayers when Saelith interrupted, so he simply ignored him and took his time to finish what he had started.

After a few moments of brief silence he was finally done and slowly got back to his feet again, his calm yet sharp red eyes observing the stranger. He didn't recognize him, but he would most likely be family or even the son of Mr. Eideun. Some small talk would be the least he owed him for his death, and so Gabriele chose to answer even though the stranger's approach wasn't very formal. "Orsini, but you can call me Jules" he said tossing around his last name as if it were he first.

He seemed to be at peace, calmly approaching the other not intimidating at all. He was very well aware this person was an Eideun, and would most likely have a big hunger for revenge if knowing he was the killer, it was therefore he decided to be kind enough to at least reveal his heritage by stroking his long hair behind his right pointy ear. "Whoever you are, I'm sorry for your loss" he spoke once close to him and offered a small temporary bow, just having a formal conversation. "I assume you are his family?"

Anonymous

Sael watched the man as he finished praying. Oh how he had learned to control his temper and emotions. He had spent years looking for revenge, now that he had finally found the last of the men that had killed his father, he had finally controled his emotions to the greatest of his ability. Orsini? Jules? Huh, He might as well. Talk was as much as fighting anyways.

He did notice the pointed ears. He noticed everything. But he still decided, it might as well confront him now, here. "Well then, Jules, you are right, I am an Eideun. His son would be more accurate." He paused. "Family. Lost all of that, the last of it when you killed my father." He inclined his head to the bow, not wanting to fully bow. "Why did you kill him?"

(Ooc://  Sorry for being short.)

Anonymous

(sorry for being late)
Gabriele recalled what had happened that time, the situation wasn't very pretty. Two weeks before the murder he lost his group to some very hungry dragons, they were simply too large and too thick of skin to bring damage to with any weapon or magic. Sure, if Gabriele was there himself he might have been able to save half of his team, but after training his group as a chief for a year he had come to trust in their strength. It was a shame their wisdom had let them down, for Gabriele had warned them about dragons and the path they were heading on the mission.

Along with the news of his group having perished, he also happened to have a new customer, who seemed to be rather in a hurry. The customer's name Gabriele couldn't recall.. yet the deal was very clear to him, the death of mister Eideun within two weeks time. What was in it for Gabriele? The man's daughter. Now, Gabriele wasn't interested in her for pleasurable reasons. In the many teams he had trained for missions in his life time, he had encountered few women. Yet again, each time his team had a skillfully trained women, the team lasted longer and therefore completed more missions. Not to mention women had the power of seduction and were powerful spies and assassins. The deal was on and he had to start his search on new criminals worthy of a place in his team, but he had no time to be picky. It was therefore that he himself had to come along to make sure the deed was done, and it was therefore only logical Seal was able to easily kill off the Team he had gathered within a week.

Gabriele ended the bow "Let's just say it was an act of despair, someone had something I needed" he said briefly, he could sense the boy had been angry and holding back aggression. "I do not intend to fight you" he added hastily, he had already killed a bigger amount of people in his life then he could ever imagine, and he certainly didn't plan on increasing that amount. He took a small pause and continued talking "It's not fair that your father had to die, but perhaps we can come to an understanding."

As a preparation however he had started breading his hair, for it was unlikely a rebellious young man would settle for a deal to justify the death of his father, and fighting with untied hair the length of Gabriele certainly didn't come in handy in fights.

Anonymous

He listened to Jules explanation. It seemed to make sense. He had really wasn't that mad anymore. This man may have killed his father, but in a sense, he had been quite an idiot to believe that killing them all would bring them back. No. Sael was no longer bent on revenge, he just wanted answers, and he was getting them now. But he still felt empty. It really didn't matter anymore. Whatever happened, fighting had ended up hurting his mind then getting revenge.

"You do not intend to fight me?" Saeilith cocked his head. "I have a question, you kill for a living do you not?" He looked around and back to Gabriele. He was silent for now, but really, he had not finished talking at all. "Do you remember that man that gave you that mission? To kill my father I mean? A name? What he looked like? Anything to help me get the revenge on the true person of my hate and revenge?" He shrugged. "You were just the weapon used to kill my dad, I want the person who dished out the order to have him killed."

Anonymous

"I have a question, you kill for a living do you not?" The assumption was wrong, yet logical. Gabriele wasn't the type to hand out information about himself, that's why he had tons of nick names, in this case Jules. Therefore he did not plan on telling the other he was wrong, Saeilith's acting confused him on top of that. "When I have to" he answered bluntly. Being this direct allowed Seailith to jump to his next question "Do you remember that man that gave you that mission? To kill my father I mean? A name? What he looked like? Anything to help me get the revenge on the true person of my hate and revenge?" which had Gabriele kept in suspicion whether or not this was all an act, but when the boy continued explaining he felt the suspicion float away. After all, if this really was an act he was surely over acting his play.

Orsini laughed a bit, a devious grin appearing on his face. Again his words were calm, yet blunt "Everything has a price" he spoke with a twinkle in his eyes. Though it wasn't like he didn't care about the people connected, he was just convinced their lives were nothing but another thing to pray for. Even if the loss at his side would be big, all he could do was pray and find a replacement and he would be back in business again.

Anonymous

Sael had a feeling that Jules was a bit confused. It was a hunch, a feeling of sorts, but he could tell that the way that he was acting and talking in front of the murderer of his father was not the way that he would have thought. He nodded. "I see, you are . . . well, not as bad as I first thought," He said. "After all, we must all do something for a living, and while it may not be the best and honest job to do, you get your fair share of money and travel, which tends to be a good mixture." Saeilith shrugged. "I guess you could also get a fair share of women." Oddly, and a bit to his own disgust, he was starting to like this man, a man with ambition, something that he himself had, and so admired.

There it was . . . the devious grin. "Everything has a price." It was so obvious that Orsini would have said those words, that Sael had to restrain himself from laughing. "Yes, yes everything does have a price, though some more costly then others." He did laugh now. "You know, Mr. Jules, you aren't that bad, considering you were the one carrying out the order to kill my father." He looked around, at the grave of his father, he was no longer afraid of this man, no longer angry, or saddened. Sael was only curious, and a bit bored. But that was normal. "So, considering I did kill all of you people, how about I take their place, since I WAS the one to kill them, if you lead me to the one who gave the order to kill my father." It was a strange deal. But not a bad one, well depending on who and how you looked at it.

Anonymous

The young man had come to accept Orsini a little, what could be seen a positive sign. It was a pleasant surprise for Gabriele to see a possibly talented new crew member, what pleased him less was that the boy underestimated him, yet he shrugged it off inside. Saeilith proposed a deal, yet wasn't aware of the situation. "That was quite a while ago, not to mention the people you killed were mere untrained toys, nothing compared to the experts my new team consists off." he said with a criticizing look on his face, which was afterwards replaced by a smile. "However, if you truly seek to audition for my crew.. I would recommend doing it after your little revenge."

Gabriele had spilled more information then he intended to, or as could be said in other words, he had perhaps been a bit too kind to, in his eyes, a mere boy. He took a little silence to himself, to think about whether or not to tell him about the consequences without spilling more information. "The man you're aiming to slay.. I must say, have connections that exceed your strength." His eyes had a serious sharp look to it. "Blindly killing him will only lead to your own death, you will need all the preparations and information you can get if you intend on staying alive."

Anonymous

Jules was a reasonable man it seemed. Or at least kind of. Saeilith was a pretty dangerous man, but he could tell that this Jules, and his new team it seemed, were by far, much more dangerous. That may be because they were stronger, more deadly and just could kill. He was one not to kill if need not be. But then again, he could always trick his own mind to have to kill someone. It wasn't that hard. Sael was not so dangerous because of his kind heart, that could be taken care of. "Yes, I wouldn't want it any other way." Saeilith said, and grinned wide.

In the end, he had not just accepted him a little, but almost completely. But he was still a bit guarded, but he was always like so. He remembered when he had realized his immortality and new powers. With those and his old ones, he was far stronger than he had once been. "Who ever said that anyone would ever find out that he has died?" A deadly plan had started in his mind, and a wiked smiled grew on his face, this was the other side of him. "Though I must agree that I need info and preperations."

Anonymous

A small frown appeared on Gabriele's face "Even if you mislead others in thinking the man's on vacation or whatever it is you're planning, the truth with come forward when time comes and your trail will be followed."

He started walking "Let's go for a little walk" he spoke, heading for the park. Gabriele put his hands in his pockets and took a sniff of the smell of nature. "I can provide you with but a little of information about the person you're looking for. For one, it is a man." he said having a tender look on his face as they walked "Most of his family is alive, and he has offspring... Oh, and he is human, you're lucky on that one." he added a wink to his last comment, showing a certain vain, for elvish races were superior in his opinion for they have a longer life expectancy. "That's all the information I am allowed to give you, I know more, but I have a contract. I am bound not to give forward his name, appearance or location, so you still have a lot of puzzling to do in order to complete your vengeance" he said with a small smile as they were now walking in the park, knowing it might be a difficult task for the boy to figure out the task he was carrying. Basically the only difference between the graveyard and the park was there were no gravestones in the park. He then smirked widely "Oh! And don't worry about the price of the information I have given you. It will be cut from your first payment, that is, if you make it out of your avenging alive."

Anonymous

"Yes, yes I know that." Saeilith said. He had a plan, but he was not yet willing to tell that Jules. "You will see what I do when I do it."

He followed his acquaintance as the walked along. Sael listened carefully to what Gabriele said with silence. It wasn't that much, but he could work with it. To disappear completely and professionally was harder to do than to find someone who had done it not so well. The task was not undermined either. Time was something that he had a lot of though, so he could take as much time as he wanted.

"I see that you cannot give much information." Saeilith nodded. "Actually, how much was that little amount of info, I will pay you right here and now, or when I get back to my home, depending on the amount." As he said this, an idea popped into his head. "I have one request." Saeilith said. "That you must help me, a contract I create with you."

(Ooc:// Couldn't think of anything to write, sorry, writer's block I guess.)

Anonymous

A serious look appeared on Gabriele's face, he hadn't seen that one coming. "If you please, let's take matters like these inside." he spoke softly as he noticed they were no longer walking in an outlying area, if anyone was walking nearby he didn't want them to hear a word. Not to mention he only did business inside, he wouldn't accept a penny from anyone outside any building.

He had a feeling the contract was but a silly idea, for there was no way he could send his team on this mission, nor could he do it himself for he had given his word by signing a bond. And Gabriele, was a man of his words and a man of his contracts. He followed the in his eyes, young man, assuming he would take him to his estate. He pondered however, for he was curious to what idea Saeilith had in mind.  

(I could tell you about the plot I have in mind, but you'd have to add me to skype: inuraichi) live chatting is more convenient then PM's.

Anonymous

"Yes of course." Saeilith knew the reason that Gabriele wanted to head inside. For security, for safety. Outside there was much that could have been wrong, the people, the air, the place. Most likely it would have been people, for fear of eavesdropping. People these days were getting bolder and bolder. "Follow me." Sael said and headed off toward his home. It should be safe enough. Except for the excruciating silence that dragged on and on, it was safe.

They arrived at Sael's home quickly and quietly, nothing was out of the ordinary . . . at least, nothing that was out of place. Put it so, there was much that was strange around his house, but it was all perfectly . . . normal. He paused outside his door, his hand gripping the handle. "I know that there is not much you can do to help me, since you have formed a bond with this . . . man I am seeking." Saeilith said. "But is there anyway that you might be able to help me? Even indirectly?" He swung the door open and held it for Gabriele to go through.

(Ooc//: I tend to not . . . be anywhere a lot lately . . . )