Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Moonlight on dark water (Rhi-Rhi)

Started by Anonymous, August 29, 2010, 05:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Hatame's smile broadened. "But the yappy dogs are always so cute and adorable and you can't help but love 'em."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"I don't really like lap dogs." Uxia found them to be rather aggressive and got in the way. She adored larger dogs, loving to pet and play with them, but that was a fact she generally tried to keep to herself. Most animals Uxia had a soft spot for.

Rhindeer

Well, ouch. But Hatame bounced back from that fast and beamed at her. "But you like gryphons! Now that I do know! Want me to get all fluffy for you?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Actually, I like you as a gryphon better than as a human." Uxia shrugged her shoulders, "And why are you trying so hard? Go find some tavern girl to bother. You're already dressed for the occasion and I would like the peace."

Rhindeer

"Ohoho, this isn't trying hard at all. You wanna see trying hard?" Hatame asked, completely unfazed. Rather than being offended, he was actually enjoying this. It was a challenge in a way, and Uxia was pretty damned witty and had so far proven to have n uncanny ability to throw him off when he least expected it.

He was actually really enjoying himself.

Anonymous

"No. That's the point. Do you not listen?" Uxia made an annoyed sound, still focusing on her sword. While she didn't mind being naked, it did get a little old after a while. But the sun could only dry their things so quickly.

Rhindeer

"Oh, I heard ya! Anyway, I don't want a tavern girl right now," Hatame said, rolling onto his belly and stretching out. He propped his chin up on a hand. "Still too tired, too relaxed, and I hate to give anything but my absolute best."

Anonymous

"I imagine you would have to try harder than most to satisfy a woman." It happened again, the words slipping out before she could stop them. It was so easy to fall into his comfortable trap, grow fond of him, careless.

Rhindeer

Hatame laughed and waved his free hand dismissively. "Most don't try very hard," he said with a derisive snort. "I'm not satisfied until they've peaked at least twice before me. That's the fun part."

Anonymous

Uxia blinked, rather surprised. She opened her mouth to ask a question, then shut it, blushing slightly, "I'm sure. Now will you shut up?"

Rhindeer

"Hey, that was all you!" Hatame said. "Casting aspersions on my bedroom--aww!" He cut off abruptly, noticing then that she was a little pink. "Are you blushing?"

Anonymous

"No!" Uxia winced as soon as she said it. It had been too quick, too high pitched. She bent her head over her work, wishing she could hide behind her hair, "I just don't want to hear your impotent bragging."

Rhindeer

"Oh, I'm very potent!" Leaning forward a little, Hatame squinted at her. "And y'know, I think you are. You're pink! That's so adorable."

And if Uxia was like most people he knew, pointing it out would only make her blush harder.

Anonymous

And she was no exception to that rule. Her pale skin flushed a darker pink color. And Uxia was not a girl that blushed pretty, her face went red and blotchy and she jerked her head to the side, trying to hide it, "Oh shut up! You were the only being all weird!"

Rhindeer

Hatame burst into laughter despite his best effort (which wasn't really much of an effort) to hold it in. He wanted to just cuddle her, but she had a sword and that wouldn't be a very good idea, so he remained sprawled on the bed and muffled his laughter in the crook of one arm.

"Ahaha, and you left yourself wide open for it!"

Anonymous

The fact that she had made it all the worse. Uxia turned enough ti give him a death glare, then went back to her sword, shifting to give Hatame more of her back.

Rhindeer

After a few moments, Hatame got himself under control and flopped forward so his arms were dangling over the edge of the bed while he watched Uxia go back to...being all silent and focused and stuff. "Soo...how long does it take to polish one of those things?"

Anonymous

Uxia debated not answering him, but at least this way the subject wouldn't be on her and her blushing. She shrugged, "Depends. Mine? Not long, I keep them in good condition. A blade left alone for a long time? Can take a lot longer."

Rhindeer

"Ohhh, I see. Just wondering, 'cause you've sure been at that for a while. How long's 'not long'?"

Anonymous

"I've done two weapons." And she still had a few knifes to go. Though she might end up stabbing Hatame if he kept up that chattering. It made it hard to think.