Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Moonlight on dark water (Rhi-Rhi)

Started by Anonymous, August 29, 2010, 05:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Yeah, but it's been like--"

A knock came at the door then and a girl's voice called out, "Excuse me? Your clothes are dry."

Hatame glanced down at Uxia, then stretched and rolled to his feet. "Finally!" And, forgetting completely about his own nudity, he swung the door open to greet a young woman, arms full of their folded clothes, who promptly went about ten shades of red. "Hey, thanks!" Hatame said, and she let out a squeak and shoved the clothes into his arms before rushing away.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Uxia finished putting her weapons away before she stood and collected her clothes from Hatame. He was still going to be half naked in her normal attire, as he couldn't really wear the dress. Slipping the chemise on, she gave a content sigh, "Good. I think we can still make a few miles before it gets dark. I want to get this curse taken care of."

Rhindeer

Sigh. Hatame was more than a little disappointed to see the clothes come back on, having been thoroughly enjoying Uxia's lack of them--as well as her nonchalance about it. That was so rare in humans, much less human women, which was a cosmic shame if you asked him, which no one did. He watched her dress, hiding those lovely curves and cutely freckled skin, and with another sigh he started to wiggle into his own pants.

Or rather, her pants. Oh well, pants were pants were pants, as far as he was concerned.

Tying up the laces, he peered over at Uxia. "We could make more if we flew."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Yes. That is a good point. Can you fly with me?" It hadn't actually...occurred to Uxia that was an option. This was her first time traveling with a Gryphon after all. She glanced over at Hatame, hands stilling on the laces of her unflattering dress and her lips quirked, "First though, we must find you clothes that fit. How do you normally replace your clothes?"

It was expensive and time consuming to have clothes made all the time. There had to be an easier way, or he must normally keep better tract of them.

Rhindeer

"Weeell...see, I've kinda had those clothes for a while," Hatame said with a sheepish grin. "So normally? I, y'know...just borrow a set here and there." Which meant he stole them. "Oh! I won some once at gambling! But, ah, usually I don't really, you know, lose them."

He gave a little shrug and finished lacing up his pants. "As for whether or not I can fly with you, well, yeah! Why else would I ask? Ya don't look that heavy, anyway, but c'mere." He motioned her over.

Anonymous

"Well, we'll be stuck here until we can get you more." Uxia blinked, slightly puzzled, but she moved closer to Hatame, "What is it?"

Rhindeer

As soon as Uxia was within reach, then reached down and scooped her up into his arms, bridal style. It was a little awkward, given she was almost as tall as he was and muscular besides, but he was still able to easily hold her.

"Just, y'know, wanted to double check things. Get a feel for your, uh...weight."

Alright, so it had mostly just been an excuse to touch her, but if he could easily lift her as a human then he could generally get airborne with her weight as a gryphon, when he was far larger, stronger, and sturdier. Sure he'd carried her before, but he'd been half dead with exhaustion then and couldn't really remember most of that trip anyway.

Anonymous

Uxia tensed when Hatame scooped her up and she had to force herself to relax as he held her. It was strange, being lifted so easily. She was a sturdy girl and not many people could hold her this easily, "Ah. Well, alright then."

She squirmed, "You can let me down now. We need to find you clothes."

Rhindeer

"Hmm?" Hatame gave a little start, blinking. "Oh. Right. Clothes. Think this little town has any good options?"

Slowly, gently--and a little reluctantly--he set Uxia back on the ground. "'Cause, I mean, if this town isn't that great then we can just flutter our way on over to a better one, if ya know what I mean."

Anonymous

"I would rather enter as few towns as possible half naked." Uxia straightened her dress, moving to begin packing everything up, "It causes problems and I want to get everything taken care of as soon as we can."

Rhindeer

"Ah, m'dear, but you wouldn't be the one walking around half naked. That'd just be me, and I don't mind it!" Hatame said with a grin, puffing out his bare chest and running a hand along his scarred torso. "Unless by 'problems' you mean all the girls that'd be gawking, because I don't see the problem with that."

Anonymous

"No, I mean people tend to be a little less helpful to people that show up half naked. And we want to keep a low profile." It was more habit than anything, but Uxia disliked standing out to much. It just alerted the demons that someone was coming.

She didn't even look up at Hatame as she worked, almost finished with her packing.

Rhindeer

With a frown, Hatame let his hand drop back down to his side. Bah, she wasn't even looking! He'd wasted a perfectly good pose on her packing.

"Oh, uh, we do? 'Cause, well, I mean even with a shirt there's still all the gawking girls and whatnot."

Anonymous

"There is? Why?" Uxia looked up then, staring up at Hatame with a brutal innocence. There wasn't a hint of sarcasm in her tone.

Rhindeer

That was not the response he'd been expecting.

"Buh--I--what?" Hatame said, then gestured to himself, waving his hand up and down his torso to draw attention to it. "Because of this! Girls like this! Generally!"

Anonymous

"..." Uxia gave Hatame a look of pity, then shrugged, "If you say so." She stood, hoisting her bag onto her shoulders, "Are you ready?"

Rhindeer

Hatame heaved a sigh and let his head hang. "Am I ready, she says. Well now I'm not so sure!"

Anonymous

"What's wrong?" Uxia cocked on eyebrow up, puzzled.

Rhindeer

Hatame jerked upright and shook his head. "Oh, nothing, nothing! Ah, just rallying to face the day! Rebuilding my confidence and all!"

There was a pause, and then Hatame added, flashing Uxia sad eyes, "Uxia? Tell me I'm pretty."