Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Moonlight on dark water (Rhi-Rhi)

Started by Anonymous, August 29, 2010, 05:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Hatame finished his meal in no time, more than a little eager to get past the eating part and to the bathing part. When he was done, he pushed his bowl away and pat his belly, letting out a happy sigh. He felt a little more alive now that his body had something to run on. "Ahh...good stuff." Not that he was a picky eater.

He let it settle for a moment then flashed Uxia a grin and moved to rise. "Wanna go check?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Uxia nodded, feeling less ready to collapse on the spot. She was still dead tired, but her limbs weren't shaking with fatigue anymore. The sitting and food had helped a little. Standing, she went over and spoke to the owner, who nodded and gestured up the stairs.

Returning to Hatame, she gave a relieved smile, "It's ready. There are even two. I wasn't going to make us share water that had demon...stuff in it." It was expensive, but she didn't care. Heading up, she found their room and dumped her bag near the bed, starting to strip the second the door was closed. Her clothes were disgusting and she wanted them off. She would have to get the girl to wash them for her.

And see about finding Hatame some as well.

Two tubs sat in the middle of the room, the water steaming and looking better than anything she had seen in a long time. Leaving her clothes in a messy pile, Uxia pulled her hair free of it's messy braid and got into the tub, sinking in with a happy sigh.

Rhindeer

YES! Finally!

Finally, there was a bright side to an otherwise shitty day. A bath. With a woman. A well-endowed woman, if what he saw with her cloths on was any indication. He couldn't wait to see what was under them.

With tired cheer, he followed Uxia upstairs and into the room.

And stared as she stripped. Just like that. Like he wasn't there. Hatame froze and stared quite openly, eyes wide, and looked her top to bottom--though he spent significantly more time on her top than her bottom to better appreciate her glorious, glorious bosom.

Oh good gods. She had exactly the kind of body he adored. Strong, but still delightfully thick and feminine and--

And she was getting in the water. Dammit!

"Hey, careful. That water, uh...could've been hot. You should've waited for it to cool a little," he said, reverie broken. Bah. With a sigh, he wiggled out of Uxia's breeches and gave a long, languid stretch, hoping she'd notice, and grinned. "Ready for me to do ya? Er, do your hair. I mean, I'd do ya too, don't get me wrong. In a heartbeat."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Huh?" Uxia gave Hatame another puzzled look, not seeing where he was going with that, "What are you talking about? But, yes. I wuld love help with my hair."

His stretching and staring was unnoticed, Uxia too focused on the bath. Already the clear water was tainted by the demon gore. Which was a shame as she would have liked a long soak in the hot water. Relax some muscles.

Ducking under, Uxia wet her hair and sat back up, waiting for Hatame to scrub the long, wet mass. It hung down to her hips and was her one nod to vanity, though it was a simple brown color, lightened by the time she spent in the sun.

Rhindeer

"Right! Help with your hair. Got it. I'm on ya! It. Your hair." Yeah, Hatame wasn't really thinking about what he was saying, focused instead on staring at her, at all that bare, freckled skin and--and nipples.

Shaking himself to clear his head--bad Hatame! Down!--Hatame knelt down behind her tub, took up the soap, and focused on her hair. Hair. On her head. Working up a lather, he worked the soap into the thick strands and tried not to think how close he was to her, how close he was to her bare neck and shoulders and back or that he would have liked to kiss it. For someone so hardened, she looked surprisingly soft with her clothes off and the blood washed away.

And freckles. How cute was that? Gods above...

But he wouldn't; it was off limits unless she said otherwise, and he was fine with just looking.

He scrubbed at her scalp, fingers massaging. "How's that? Tell me if I pull your hair. You've got some snarls in there."

Anonymous

Uxia had people help her with her hair before, but never like this. A shiver went through her and she let out a soft sigh, "You are good at that. I'm surprised."

It was all over too fast and even with how wonderful his fingers felt, she wanted to get out of the water. Once she was rinsed off, Uxia stood and stepped out of the bath, "Why don't you soak while I dry off and then I'll do you."

Rhindeer

"Why's that surprising? I've got magic hands. And," Hatame teased his short nails against her skin, "I've got loads of experience."

But all good things must come to and end, and so the hair-washing came to a close. But that only made room for even more goodness when Uxia rinsed and got out of the tub, water glistening along her skin, and once again Hatame stared. If she had no issues wandering around naked, then she must not have any qualms about him openly looking and--

"What?" Hatame's head snapped up and he looked back at her face, eyebrows raised and eyes wide before context sank in. Oh. Right. Do his hair. Of course. Ha. "Oh. Yeah. Gotcha! Good plan."

Wandering over to his own tub, Hatame stepped into the water and sank down into it, dunking hi head under and getting his hair soaked while the water was still somewhat clean. But it very quickly started to turn murky.

Parting his white bangs, which had fallen into his eyes, he peered up at Uxia and flashed her a grin. "Wouldn't say no if you did wanna do me, though."

Anonymous

She had quickly dried off and slipped into her clean shirt and a pair of underwear. The rest was far too dirty to even think about wearing. Her wet hair hung down her back, almost black when it was wet, soaking through the shirt.

It still covered her neck, like all her clothes. While she was fine with nudity, somehow it was different when she was dressed to have people see her neck.

Frowning, Uxia got onto her knees by Hatame's head, lathering up her hands with soap, "What? Are you suggesting intercourse? No. I have no interest. Sorry."

Reaching up, she started to wash his hair out. She had never washed anyone's hair before, but she washed her own enough she knew what to do, her fingers strong, though she got tangled a few times.

Rhindeer

Ouch. Couldn't get much more clinical than that.

Oh well. Hatame closed his eyes and leaned back against her hands, thoroughly enjoying the sensation and shivering at her touch. "Well, when you say it like that, it's no wonder no one has any interest! You can't get dryer than that." He snorted a little, lips twitching. Heh. Dry. Gods, he was tired.

Anonymous

"Sorry. I just don't have any interest in it. I'm sure there is some girl downstairs you can charm or pay or whatever." Uxia shrugged, carefully untangling a knot, working out the demon goo stuck in it. She didn't have a sex drive, but that didn't mean other people didn't. She had grown up with soldiers and was used to their needs.

"There." Uxia lowered her hands into the water, rinsing them, "You can rinse now. I'll see about getting our clothes cleaned." She paused, smiling a little, "Well, mine. We'll have to see if we can find you some of your own tomorrow."

Uxia headed to the door and waved a girl over. After a few words, she came back, gathered the filthy clothes and handed them to the girl. She would make sure to tip her quite well.

Rhindeer

"Oh! Guess I'll just have to be naked, then!" Hatame said with a cheerful grin before he dunked his hair in the water to rinse out the suds and gunk. When he came back up, he practically looked a different person, his bangs white now instead of gray and red and the rest of his hair black instead of tinted with a crimson sheen.

As Uxia worked out things with some girl, Hatame gave his skin one last good scrub, rinsed again, and then stepped out of the tub. He took up a towel and dried himself off, then wrapped it around his long hair.

And then he just stood there, watching Uxia's backside. And what a lovely backside it was, too...

Anonymous

Once the clothes were sent off the get cleaned, Uxia went to work drying her hair. She wished they had a fireplace in the room, but that wasn't an option. She glanced over at the water and wrinkled her nose. Both tubs were filthy, bits of goo and gore floating across the surface and the water stained a dark black color.

It actually took her a moment to realize Hatame was staring at her. She lifted on eyebrow, rubbing the towel on her thick heavy hair, "Do you need something?"

A tiny part of her noticed the change. He looked much better all cleaned up and he had the hard body of a warrior. Something Uxia approved of.

And scars. A lot of scars. "Where did you get so many injuries?"

Rhindeer

"Hm? Oh, no. No. Don't need anything. You can just stay riiiight there," Hatame answered, resting a hand on his hip and, once again, talking to her breasts.

But what she said next had him snapping his eyes back up to her face, blinking in surprise. "Injuries...? Oh!" Rubbing his jaw, where some obviously claw-made scars marred his skin, Hatame shrugged. "Just, y'know, doing stuff and doing people! Making love and making war!"

Anonymous

Uxia frowned a little, not liking that he kept staring at her like that. It made her feel uncomfortable to be naked, something she wasn't really used too. She would have gotten dressed if she had any clothes, but she settled on grabbing the blanket off the bed and pulling it across herself.

"You got those scars having sex? Well, that doesn't really make me want to sleep with you." Uxia's own skin was mostly scar free. It was rare she wasn't able to at least finish healing herself, so scars weren't much of an issue for her.

Rhindeer

"Wha? Oh! No, no worries! I don't do that to people or anything. Some of my partners just got a little..." Hatame laughed. "Wild.

Anonymous

Rhindeer

Hatame blinked, grin fading. "Sad? Whatcha mean?"

Anonymous

"That you let yourself be abused like that." Uxia spent a lot of energy healing herself and others from injuries. Hearing Hatame joke about treating his body like that for sexual pleasure didn't sit well with her.

"You must not think much of yourself."

Rhindeer

As if her previous words hadn't taken him off guard enough, her next ones threw him completely off balance. Abused? Didn't think much of himself? Eyes widening, no longer so distracted by her very distracting body, Hatame stared at her.

"Huh? Pffft, Uxia, have you met me? I think I'm pretty awesome, actually," he said with a bright grin and a little pose, hip cocked. He just came off looking ridiculous, though, especially with the towel wrapped around his head. "It's not abuse if I like it. They like it, I like it, it's all good. No harm done if everyone's okay with it, right?" He paused and frowned. "It's not like I'd do that with people who weren't alright with it."

Anonymous

"If thinking that makes you feel better, I wont argue. But, well, from over here, it just looks like you don't think you are worth much if you let someone hurt you like that." Uxia shrugged, finished with her hair and she hung the towel up before crawling into the bed.

After food and a bath, she was bone tired. All she wanted was to sleep. The fact there was one bed didn't bother her in the slightest.