Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Getting to Know You [Rhi!]

Started by Anonymous, December 11, 2010, 06:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Oh, don't worry. I can fight. I am quite skilled in defending my master." Damayanti was quick to clear that up, worried that Sorin might find her defective in someway. She moved down the road, keeping close attention on Sorin, trying to make sure she anticipated his needs, "I don't know how I know. I just do."

Rhindeer

"Eh?" Sorin gave Damayanti a skeptical look. Right. She could fight. That dainty little thing? Sure. "Haha, aww, that's cute, but you're not gonna be needing to. But, uh, thanks anyway."

He gave the girl a light pat on the head. She was certainly over-eager and he could appreciate that, especially if that eagerness extended to other avenues.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Oh, I hope I wont need too. I would hate to see my master in trouble." She beamed up at him when he patted her hair, leaning closer to him. Any praise from her master sent pleasure through her. She lived to make him happy.

It wasn't long before the town came into view and she pointed, "Here we are! Is there a place in town you wanted to go Master?"

Rhindeer

Finally! Sorin sighed with relief when the town came into view (for he'd grown tired of walking and was ready to call it a day) and picked up his pace, soon coming across the road leading in. It wasn't a very well-maintained--or even well-used--road but it was there, and it told Sorin plenty about the town without even having to enter it.

"I don't imagine this place has an inn," he said as he lead the way in. "Have you lodged here before?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"No, it doesn't. I passed through here, but I never stayed the night." Damayanti easily fell into step with Sorin, walking just behind him, as she was supposed too, "I'm sorry, I can ask around about where to stay."

She fidgeted, worried she was already failing her master.

Rhindeer

"Oh! Well, that would be an excellent idea. Why don't you do that, hmm? Ask where a traveler might stay," Sorin said, already loving this whole having a slave business. Not even a slave, but a willing one! He still had no idea how this had happened and wasn't thoroughly convinced there wasn't a catch somewhere, but for now?

Well, there was little better than a pretty girl to serve you.

Besides, on a practical level, if she'd been here before then she would be more familiar with it. However...

There was the issue of those men.

Apparently, they'd been from here.

Wait, come to think of it, if they were alive then they'd be coming back here.

Sorin paused and looked at Damayanti, brow furrowing, and placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her. "Are there any other villages nearby?"

Anonymous

Damayanti was already starting off to talk to someone when his next question made her pause. She frowned as she stopped to think that one over, "Um, well, there is one several hours away. If we left now, we would reach it just after darkfall. I'm not sure if you count that as nearby..."

Rhindeer

"Hmm." Sorin frowned, then shrugged. "No. No sense in bothering. Never mind. Now run off and find us some place to stay, dear."

He was a little too tired to want to spend more time traveling. No, if those men showed themselves, he would just have to deal with the situation as it unraveled. Until then? No point in worrying about it.

And he'd already proven himself more than a match for them.

Anonymous

Damayanti was gone for several minutes, the returned, curls bouncing and skirts flying before she skidded to a stop before Sorin, "I found us a place. The blacksmith says we can sleep above his forge! Is that alright Master?"

Rhindeer

Well, that didn't take long! The girl was resourceful on top of everything else, from the looks of it. As she reported her findings, Sorin nodded and reached out to pat her on the head. "That's...decent enough, yeah. That'll do for a night. Did he say how much?"

Anonymous

Damayanti looked stricken and she shook her head. She often forgot about money, it not meaning much to her, "Oh no! I didn't. I'm so sorry Master!" She bowed low, almost in tears, "I have failed you!"

Rhindeer

Yeah, she was an odd one, all right. He'd have to ask her more about her previous service, but from the way she behaved she must have been born into servitude. Sorin watched her, eyebrow arching, and then let out a long-suffering sigh for her benefit and reached out to pat her on the head.

"Well...you seem sorry enough so I'll let it slide. This time. Just be sure to remember for next time, alright? Now buck up," he said, reaching down to lift her chin. "Why don't ya take me there? It can't cost much."

Anonymous

Damayanti sniffled, wiping at her tears. She was messing up already and she desperately wanted to please him. Every part of her ached with the raw need to please her new Master. She nodded her head, smiling up at him, "Okay. Please follow me Master."

She led him toward the center of the village, where the sounds of the blacksmith hard at work filled the air. Damayanti's mismatched hands smoothed down her dress nervously. The man gave a wave at the site of the girl and Sorin, "So yer the little ladies husband huh? You two are welcome to sleep above my forge for the night. And fer a few pennies, my son can bring ya over some food. My wife's the best cook in town!"