Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Fresh Breeze (Rina)

Started by Scythe-Nova, April 14, 2011, 02:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

-"From the ground?"

She said and her eyes glimmered with interest and curiousity, When he asked about the people that had been living in the Camp she looked around some and then back to Venyamin.

-"Well it seemed that tho only living in theese tents were cowards so they ran the second they laid eyes on me... I'm not that scary am i?"

She asked and put her index finger on her lip and tried to look as cute as she could while looking at Venyamin.

Anonymous

"Uh...yes. Below the earth. It's very lovely. Haven't ever been above ground before, not many of our people have." He was still a little nervous of the naga now. He edged away from the woman a little, "You are a vision of loveliness. Uh...they just ran away you say?"

Scythe-Nova

-"Yeah just ran away, Then again i think it was because of the moonlight. You see my skin luminates a bit in the moonlight so they must have thought that i were some kind of ghost or wraith or something like that."

She said and laughed amused while looking at Venyamin with a friendly expression.

-"So you live under ground normally?"

She then said and scratched her side a bit with her nails and then shifted a bit on top of her coils to get a bit more comfortable.

Anonymous

That seemed logical, though Ven decided it was best to keep his distance from the snake woman for now. He nodded in response to her question, "Oh yes. It's lovely. And doesn't have all this irritating light changing and suddenly water and things come falling from the sky! I tell you, it's not natural!"

Scythe-Nova

-"Water? oh Rain... Can't remember that it has rained lately though"

She looked up into the sky and then looked back at Venyamin and raised an eyebrow.

-"... I dont bite if that's what you are wondering"

She said and laughed a bit amused and crossed her arms under breasts enhancing her cleavage visible through the hole in her tight shirt.

Anonymous

"Well, it has. Buckets of the stuff. It's just creepy! I feel like I'm going to drown every time it happens. Disgusting." It was so much simpler below ground, made sense. The cleavage display was nice, but Ven still wasn't so sure the snake wasn't some monster, so he kept his distance this time.

Scythe-Nova

-"Hmmmm well you know Rain is not that bad if you have some roof over you and a nice liquer to drink while watching it."

She said and smiled at Venyamin before looking over her shoulder spotting an parcel lyin on the ground.

-"Oh lucky!"

she shouted and slithered over to the parcel and picked it up, After she opened the parcel a bit she twitched in supprise and looked at the content.

-"Ehm... I think that they forgot something..."

She said and slithered back to Venyamin holding the parcel carefully and showed it to him revealing a small baby wrapped in the cloth sleeping soundly.

Anonymous

Ven stared at the baby with growing horror. There was no way some family just left a baby, not while fleeing. No mother would have left her child in that danger. The snake must have eaten them. Oh sweet earth spirit, please let that meat have been an animal.

Feeling a little sick, he gave an uneasy smile, reaching to take the child from her, "Oh? Really? Well, why don't I just take this and see if I can find it's mother..."

Scythe-Nova

-"That's probably for the best... i mean they'll just run from me, i wont really have the chance off..."

She paused for some seconds and pulled the baby back the while looking at the it with a pridefull expression, She softly stroked the back of her hand against the babys cheek.

-"You know what.. I can't just give up like that, I have to find this childs mother i mean it's my fault that they are not toghether"

She said and coiled her tail up and made almost a bed with the coils and placed the small baby there softly on top or her coils.

-"I can't imagine why they would leave a baby behind.... Am i really that frightening?"

She said with a troubled expression and looked over to Venyamin.

Anonymous

"Yes that is wonderf-no-no, really, I can get her. It's no problem." Ven cursed his luck when she pulled the baby away. But luckily for him, she set it on her coils, probably saving it to eat later.

He reached down and carefully lifted the child, brushing a finger along his cheek, "You already said the mere sight of you caused panic. It would be best if I looked for the mother."

Scythe-Nova

-"No i were the cause of this horrible tradgedy so i should be the one that fixes it"

She said and looked over Venyamin's shoulder on the child and brushed one of her fingers over the child's cheek like Venyamin had done but befor she could draw back her hand the child grabbed her finger with both of its hands. Sajira completly froze on the spot when the child did this and simply stared in awe as the child played with her finger laughing some.

-"...."

She could not bring herself to really say anything and her amazed expression soon turned into a soft smile and she laughed a bit herself.

-"Well aren't you the cutest little thing"

She said bringing herself a bit closer to both Venyamin and the child, letting the child play with her large index finger she just looked at the child like she were dreaming.

(( Sorry! i had no idea of how i should reply on this one. Sorry it took so loong for me to reply! ^.^' ))

Anonymous

Oh dear. That wasn't good. The naga had a weird look in her eyes that Ven didn't like. The cause of the horrible tragedy indeed! She ate the damn village! And now wanted to eat the baby. Ven shifted the child up onto his shoulder, gently breaking it's grip on the naga's finger.

He didn't care if the kid liked her, she wasn't going to get her hands on it, "No, no. I insist." He began to edge away, smiling awkwardly, "Really, I should get going on it right now. So I will just...see you...later!"

With that, Ven turned and ran full tilt away from the woman.

Scythe-Nova

-"What? Ah!!"

Sajira looked at the back of Venyamin when he ran from her with the child in his arms. She sunk a bit downcast sighed somewhat sadly while looking after Venyamin with a lonely expression.

-"They always run... sooner or later"

She wiped her hand over her eyes quickly and looked at the direction where Venyamin had gone. She tightly clenched her fists before slithering after him very fast despite not having legs, Small patches of black colour started to spread over her scales and skin givin her a very good camouflage in the night. "I don't know if i can trust him with that child..." She thought to herself while she slithered after Venyamin in the shadows of the night quietly stalking him.

((Sajira has gone Stalker!! XD))

Anonymous

Still cradling the infant, Ven did his best to follow his nose to locate where his friend had gone off too. He was distracted enough by the tiny human and scanning for Set that he hardly noticed the sky changing or the naga on his tail.

Eventually he caught side of Set's bright head and he started to jog, the baby curled up asleep in his arms. He didn't want to yell and risk waking the baby so he waited until he was closer and gave a rough, whispery call, "Set! Pssst! Get over here!"

Tally

Set ventured further into the settlement.  He was ready to move on, and if he didn't find Venyamin soon he would take his leave without saying farewell.  The rain had stopped and there was good daylight to be used.

He turned his head and saw Venyamin coming towards down a side street.  "Ven..."

He trailed off as he approached Ven and saw what he carried in his arms.  Set stopped before him, looking down at the bundle.  "That's a baby."

Anonymous

"No kidding." Ven gave Set an unamused look, "I rescued it. Sort of. Well, I mean, I did, but, guh. So, okay, I got lost, right? Then I ran into this camp, thinking I could ask for directions and stuff. But no one was there, just this half naked snake chick."

Ven glanced around, half expecting the naga to appear like some boogyman, "And I think she ate them all. She said they ran away, then she pulled this baby out of no where and said they left it! Who leaves a baby!? So I took it and ran and uh....we have a baby now!"

He beamed brightly at Set, "What shall we name...it?" He glanced down, realizing he didn't actually notice the sex of the child.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira had followed Venyamin for some time now and were for the moment hidden in the bushes in the forest with an peering eye on Venyamin and his friend. She listened closely on what they both said and looked down dejectedly when she heard that he thought that she had ate all of the raiders from the camp. But when Venyamin said "We have a baby now!" She looked back at him with an enraged look and rose from her hiding place with her hood flared and an very angry expression, Her scales and skin changed back to the milky white they were from the beginning.

-"Liar! You said you would return the baby to it's mother!"

She hissed at Venyamin as she rose off from the ground more than usually, Like an animal she were trying to make herself look bigger to intimidate her prey. She had her fingers crooked showing that her claws were ready for an attack, The black colour remained around her hands and forearms.

Anonymous

When the naga appeared, Ven screamed, which woke up the baby, who started crying loudly. Moving with lightening speed, Ven ducked behind Set, curling protectively around the child, "SEE! SEE! The bitch is insane!"

Tally

"We do not have a baby now," Set corrected.  What they had was a some other person's child, which Ven had rescued or possibly stolen.  Set wasn't taking him on his word as to which it was.  Sometimes he still wondered if Venyamin wasn't touched in the head.  "You should return it to where you f—"

The naga's sudden movement cut him off.  Set grasped the haft of his glaive and took a step back, wary but defensive, making no move yet against the naga.  What she said only confused him further.

He did not move from the naga's path.  Not to protect Venyamin, but to protect the child.  He did not know this woman, nor her intentions.  "Did you take the child from her, Ven?"

Anonymous

"Sort of! I mean, it's not her baby! I told you! She ate that village!" Ven kept the crying baby curled protectively against his chest, baring his teeth at the naga, tail lashing in anger. He was going to protect it from her with out without Set's help.