Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I see no flaws in this plan

Started by Anonymous, May 15, 2011, 06:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Yes. Because I like knowing you care that much." He had been really lonely and Niaaki was a breath of fresh air. So fiery and passionate.

Rhindeer

"Of course I care!" Niaaki said, giving an exasperated laugh. "You're so odd! There are much better ways for me to prove I care, you know."

And just to prove his point, he grabbed Nathaniel by the front of his shirt and pulled him down for another searing kiss.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Nathaniel leaned into that kiss, pressing Niaaki up against the wall, "Oh, yes. I think I do like that way better."

Rhindeer

"See?" Niaaki said when they broke the kiss, grinning up at Nathaniel and drawing absent patterns on the man's back. "When you're nice to me, you get nice things in return."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"Mmmmm. Well, I took you to see the castle. That's very nice, not many people get to see the inside. What do I get for that?"

Rhindeer

In reply, Niaaki slid his hands around to Nathaniel's front and started to fiddle with the laces of his breeches. "And I suppose I did get to see the king of a powerful nation, so that's very exciting," he said. No, he was totally not still annoyed by all the fawning that should have been directed at himself!

"In any case," he continued, tugging the laces loose, "I can think of several things."

Anonymous

"I love the way you think." Nathaniel reached down and lifted Niaaki with a grunt, "But I think Amber will get mad if we follow through with these thoughts here." He moved quickly up past the kitchen where food was laid out for them and went up the stairs to hi-their bedroom.

He set Niaaki down, kissing him roughly as he pressed him down into the mattress, "You are so beautiful."

Rhindeer

...Oh. Right.

Niaaki's face went red when Nathaniel pointed out exactly where they were--where Amber could walk in any second and was surprised at his own boldness and lack of thought. Nathaniel had apparently kissed the sense right out of his head to have him acting like that, pulling the man's clothes off before they were in private!

Thankfully, Nathaniel took care of that, because Niaaki wanted him and badly. It was silly and stupid that he was still jealous and insecure over that, but this was so much of a good thing and he didn't want to lose it, lose Nathaniel, and the day had been full of tiny frustrations that only made him want him more.

Pressed down onto the bed, he tugged at the back of Nathaniel's shirt, trying to pull it over his head. "Oh, yes? Better than your king?" he asked, trailing his nails along his skin.

"You were the handsomest knight out there."

Anonymous

"Oh, much better." Sure, Nathaniel had a bit of a crush on Akkiel, but that was nothing next to Niaaki. Niaaki wasn't some unobtainable ideal, he was real and right there and Nathaniel wouldn't have traded him for the world.

Nathaniel kissed down Niaaki's neck, not helping with his shirt at all, "You think so? Were you looking at the other knights?"

Rhindeer

Niaaki tilted his head back to give Nathaniel more room, shivering under his touch and squirming a little. He tugged at his shirt again but without his help, there wasn't really much he could do to undress him.

"Mmm, yes...what? Wait, no!" It took a moment for Nathaniel's question to register--and its implications!--and Niaaki's eyes snapped open, cheeks coloring. "Yes, but not like that!" he said. "Only for comparison's sake!"

Anonymous

"Naughty boy. You were checking out my fellow knights hmmm?" Nathaniel's hands went to work on Niaaki's pants, kissing him again, "I'll have to make you pay for that."

And he took his time making love to Niaaki, teasing the boy and making him beg for more as he took out all that pent up sexual energy. It was difficult to have to hide how he felt about the boy. Once they were finished, Nathaniel cuddling Niaaki's sweaty body close, he kissed the top of his head, "Our dinner is probably quite cold."

Rhindeer

Pay he did. But Niaaki was okay with the fee.

Still panting, heart hammering in his chest, Niaaki curled up against Nathaniel--and then let out a soft groan at the man's words.

"Oh. Dinner," he said, draping an arm over Nathaniel's waist and pressing his face against the area between Nathaniel's neck and shoulder. He lightly kissed the skin there. "Right. That. That involves going down stairs."

And right then, Niaaki didn't think himself capable of walking. His legs were shaking too badly and all he really wanted to do was drift off to sleep, hunger be damned! Except Amber would have a royal fit.

Anonymous

"Does this mean I'll have to carry you?" Nathaniel leaned over and kissed Niaaki's hair again. He had only moved in a few days ago, but Nathaniel was already attached. He loved him, loved having him around. Loved being able to spoil him and how wonderful it felt being loved by him.

"I did ride you rather hard."

Rhindeer

Niaaki gave a startled laugh and hid his face against Nathaniel's neck. Even though they'd just done...that...and had numerous times, he was still getting used to how bluntly and plainly Nathaniel spoke about it.

"Ah...yes. Exactly," he finally managed, voice muffled against Nathaniel's skin. "So yes, that does mean you have to carry me. It's your fault, after all."

Anonymous

"Ah, such a chore. I'll have to have a beautiful boy in my arms." Nathaniel kissed his hair, then slid out of his arms, standing up and stretching. He wasn't at all bothered by his nudity as he started to clean up and get dressed.

Rhindeer

A little stiff and sore (and regretting nothing), Niaaki slipped out of bed after Nathaniel and grabbed a towel to clean up. Gods, but he would never tire of Nathaniel's flattery! Stretching out tight muscles, he searched out his clothes which had landed scattered on the ground and dressed quickly, modest even now.

"Yes, I'm sure it is. And I know I weigh just so much, too. However will you cope?"

Anonymous

"Oh, poorly I imagine. It's a real trial being a knight, the things we have to do for King and Country." Nathaniel was much less modest, taking his time in cleaning up and getting dressed. And he liked the way Niaaki enjoyed his body, so why not show off a little. Wasn't like he worked so hard to have his body unappreciated.

Tags: