Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Leaving...

Started by Anonymous, May 24, 2011, 05:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Graduation time!!! Well.. for all my young cousins anyway. 2 are graduating Thursday and another on Saturday. Since my family is so spread out we don't see each other often, so I'm leaving town to go spend time with them. I promise I'll catch up on my posts when I get back.

Anonymous

Gah, you scared me! Dx I thought you were leaving for good!

xD Anyways, have fun spending time with your family!
Celebrating graduations are always super fun, so be sure to have a blast~

Anonymous

Guh! That scared the bejeezus out of me too. Don't ever do that again. BUt I'm glad you're not ACTUALLY leaving. :3 We shall see you again when you get back!

Anonymous

Good news, I'm finally back! Haha, sorry again about scaring you guys, I'll make it up with posts.

Anonymous

Looks like I'll be gone for another week. I'll hopefully be able to find a computer to use so I can reply to my threads unlike last time, if I can't I will be back soon.

Rhindeer

YOU SHALL BE MISSED! <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

QUIT LEAVING LIKE THIS YOU ARE TEARING MY HEART APART! x3

Anonymous

XD Alright, I'm finally back. I do believe that will be the last vacation I'll be taking over this summer so don't expect anymore unexpected absences from me... maybe, no promises :P

Anonymous

Pft, if you want to take vacations, I'm all for it! Just spread them out darnit! You're tearing me apart! xP

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

=D Thank you Rhi-Rhi. And Shizzy, you survived the first time and you aren't dead yet so I don't understand the problem XP.

Anonymous

Yeah but you see as an organism not unlike a starfish or some sort of amoeba I'm able to lose parts of myself and still exist and function as one. Oh. I'm a Borg or a hive of bees. Yeah! That's how I survived, with honey.

What was the question?

Anonymous

XD I don't quiet remember anymore. Oh I know!

Got any honey to spare?

Anonymous

Psh, no, it's mine. All for me. I put it in tea. On toast. In honey mustard mayonnaise sauce...uhm...I think that's about it. So I need it.

((Even though we have like four jars of honey in our cupboard. I don't know why we have so much.))

Anonymous

=( but..but, you told me I wasn't allowed to leave again anytime soon. I need an incentive to stay!

Just one jar is all I want.

Anonymous

I dunno...this is honey we're talking about...But fiiiiiiine. One jar!

Anonymous

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll stay, at least until I need another jar. Then you have to give me another one or I'll leave again.

Anonymous

Well don't use it all up cause the rest in mine. Private stash and all.

Anonymous

=( you wouldn't keep supplying me just to keep me around. I mean, you can always get more honey, where will you get another one of me?

So I'm forcing you to pick: the honey... or me?

Anonymous

By the same logic you could just like...get your own honey too you know. Like...geez! Making me choose between honey and you. WHY MAKE ME CHOOSE!