Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Leaving...

Started by Anonymous, May 24, 2011, 05:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

BECAUSE YOUR THE ONE WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT MY LEAVING! DUH! And besides, all the good honey is expensive. If you can afford four jars of the good stuff then it's a very good reason for me to stick around.

Anonymous

Oh ho! So now I hold the upper hand. Excellent!

Anonymous

In what way? I still demand honey, that's not off the list. A little money would be nice too but there's nothing as sweet as honey. Which brings me back to the point.

A MEASLY JAR OF HONEY FOR ME OR I'LL GO ON ANOTHER VACTION TONIGHT!

Anonymous

I already gave you one! God! Why are you so mean to me! Quit taking my honey! Why would you even do this to me!

Anonymous

I've finished that one already, I need another. Come on, you know you want to give me at least one more. I'm doing this so that you rest assured that I'm still here =D

Anonymous

But...then..how did..I don't even...it's been like ten minutes how did you finish all that honey?!

Anonymous

I will never tell, not unless I get more. >=3

Anonymous

You have a jar! Stop trying to take all my honey damn it!

Anonymous

But I finished it! I told you that =(. Do you hate me? Is that why you won't even give me one more? I was without honey for an entire week and you're going to deny it to me. What if I go through withdrawals?!

Anonymous

You should have rationed it you silly hair! That's why it had marks on it and ration step instructions. Gawd! I tried to help you, but there's just no helping an addict it seems!

Anonymous

It'd be like rationing sugar... I can't do it. The moment I get my hands on it..I..well...it... I FEEL LIKE PEOPLE ARE AFTER MY SUGAR AND HONEY! I HAVE TO GET TO IT FIRST!

Anonymous

But..you have it. You have it first! That's why it yours! I don't understand what is happening!

Anonymous

...I don't either now. =.= I was too deprived of sleep and sugar thus I went into a withdrawals for both... I think... though that honey was very good.