Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for a little bit of roleplaying...

Started by Anonymous, August 20, 2011, 04:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So I'm a little new to this but...

I'm looking for a roleplay, specifically to exercise my new and first character Gràinne Tyrann.

The roleplay I would prefer took place in Ketra, Adele. The reason for this being my character currently lives there and it would take a bit of plot-spinning to get her anywhere else. :V

The character herself...

Gràinne Tyrann

Seemingly quiet and serious at first impression, she is actually quite witty and talktive when broken out of her shell. She currently lives and works alongside a blacksmith in his own smithy the "Keening" away from her home due to certain issues back from where she came from. Click the link for more information. viewtopic.php?f=157&t=12284

I have a basic idea of what I want to do with the plot but I'd probably need a better idea of the situation currently in Adele. :V Just PM me for further details, I don't bite I promise...

Rhindeer

HAI THAR. WE SHOULD TOTALLY THREAD. 8D I'm torn on which character I want to use. *flails*

These are the characters I have in Adela, but pretty much all the characters on that list can get to Adela, too, one way or another! xD

And if none of those work, I have about a million more in my head. xD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

OH OH OH ME TOO OMG! I have lots of characters in Adela o__o DO YOU HAVE ANY PLANS?! I'm bad at picking D8