Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Shadow in the Sun (Closed)

Started by Lion, September 19, 2011, 09:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Panya was happy to hug BrĂ­athar, nuzzling against his chest, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean too. See, I fell and I was trying to find you, but I found the desert instead. Then I found Hysaeda, who was rather grumpy. But he saved us from the slavers, so it's okay. We're friends now!"

She took her seat again and patted the ground next to her, "There was a lovely adventure had and everything is okay!"

Lion

Hysaeda couldn't agree if they were friends or if he was happy to see or meet either of them.  This had all happened quite suddenly and though he was alive, he wasn't exactly in any mood to throw a parade or take a dance through the fire.  He needed time for himself, time to contemplate and think things through, something neither of these two strangers could help him with.

"Maybe not everything," he said absently, looking awkwardly at both of them.  "I did not think you should have more companions outside of your jungle.  But apparently, they find you, even in the strangest of places."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

"Oh? What's not okay?" Panya tilted her head, frowning slightly, "Are you not feeling well?" Moving over, she placed a hand against the back of his neck, "You don't seem to have a fever."