Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Silver Rose -- Judas' Room [Private]

Started by Anonymous, October 14, 2011, 05:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Thank you," Judas replied with a soft, pained smile.

Bramley came up to the room shortly after, bringing a large wooden wash tub with him. After he had placed it in the corner of the room, he came in and out of the room, filling the tub with water bit by bit and pouring several different substances into the water. When Judas' bath was ready, the water was pearly white in color. Judas finished undressing, then got into the tub of water.

The tub wasn't large enough for him to lie down in, but it was big enough for him to fit comfortably enough.

Once Judas was comfortably resting in the warm water, Bramley retrieved more firewood to place in Judas' room near the fireplace to make sure he didn't run out. Once the firewood had been restocked, Bramley left the room to return to the goings on downstairs in the kitchen.

Anonymous

Ashlar again found himself at a loss for what to do with himself, so he stretched out across the bed on his stomach, petting Wallaby absently, and watching as Bramley brought the wash tub and started filling it. His ears were perked up with interest as the various items were poured into the water, but he didn't ask. It would be rude to interrupt.

Finally Judas was in the tub, and Bramley left. He still wasn't sure what he should do, though. With fascination he watched his master. The consistancy of the water was unusual, and although his master was naked, he couldn't see much. Finally he couldn't keep his tongue from waggling.

"A healing bath?"

Anonymous

Judas nodded slowly, feeling very relaxed in the water. "There are scales in the water with me. From Isa. And a few other healing substances. It's helping a lot."

Anonymous

Ashlar's tail flicked as he listened to the explanation. Made sense. "Ashlar is glad that it is helping Master. It makes Ashlar sad to see Master in pain."

Anonymous

Judas smiled a little, slipping a bit farther into the water. "We take good care of each other. All of us. I'm somewhat amazed that they care so much about me, given the way we met. But the past is just that. Now you're one of us, too."

Anonymous

Ashlar tilted his head to the side, one ear flickering towards the door, as if trying to hear beyond the room, but he couldn't detect anything. His expression seemed to fall as Judas told him that he was one of them. One of his hands picked idly at the blankets.

"Master is too kind to Ashlar. Ashlar doesn't deserve to be part of a family. Let alone Master's family"

He still couldn't quite believe that he was to become part of this strange family, rather than just a slave of it.

Anonymous

Lazily, he pulled his head up, his ears twitching backwards a bit. "Now I don't believe that. The only reason you wouldn't deserve a family is if you were some evil person who didn't care about others and only for yourself. I feel... I feel like you're something much more powerful than I am. But I don't believe that you're evil. Power is often mistaken for evil, but they're entirely different things."

Sighing soft, he leaned his head back and rested it against the tub again. Eyes slid closed, and he slipped a bit lower in the water, making himself more comfortable.

Anonymous

Ashlar thought about what Judas said for a few moments. Now, Ashlar had never really thought of whether he was to be considered 'good' or 'evil'. The concepts were a little...unclear. At least they were to him.

"Ashlar does not think that he is evil. However, if Ashlar could not keep his first family from falling apart, then Ashlar does not deserve a second family."

What had happened between his brothers and himself still haunted him to this day. Somehow, he had failed them all. He wished that his father hadn't left them at Raven's mercy.

Anonymous

"Saying that is like saying you don't deserve to ever live in a village again if soldiers came and burned it to the ground and you couldn't extinguish it," Judas said with a soft chuckle.

"There's so much that's out of our control. Just because we couldn't prevent tragedy doesn't mean that we deserved what happened, and it doesn't mean that we don't deserve to be happy again. It is our born right to be loved and to love others. To have a family. Nothing but the most unforgivable of crimes can take that right away from us. And failing to prevent something from happening can't take that right away."

Anonymous

Ashlar sighed and rolled over to his back, staring up at the ceiling.

"Things that are out of Ashlar's control. Everything is out of Ashlar's control now. Ashlar is a slave. Ashlar could have saved himself. He could have fixed his family. All he had to do was lie. Ashlar did not, and so Ashlar deserves what he got."