Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Oh dear. [Rina!]

Started by Rhindeer, November 15, 2011, 04:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Ew, ew, ew! Get off!" Zodei squealed, flailing her arms to drive away the birds that had settled on her for the evening. With indignant cries, they took off in a flurry of feathers that left her sneezing--and cringing, when she realized that feathers weren't the only thing they'd covered her in. Shuddering, she brushed at her arms and shoulders, getting rid of at least what had...dried. Ick.

"Ahh! Where are your manners?!" she added with a stomp of her foot.

That wasn't the first time that had happened but it made it no less unpleasant. Birds tended to fancy her as a perch when daytime came and she turned to stone, but she just found that utterly rude.

With a sigh and an indignant flick of her tail, she hopped down from the roof she'd spent the day on and headed out into the city nightlife. There had to be a place to wash off around here.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Caderyn noticed the creature hop down from the roof and he watched it, puzzled by its appearance. It looked like some stone guardian normally seen on large castles or buildings, but it was walking around and moving. Magic perhaps? There was no sign of demonic taint, but that could mean nothing.

Moving closer, he got a better look at it and he blinked. It was covered in bird shit.

"Excuse me. Do you need a rag?"

Rhindeer

Zodei gave a startled little squeak and a jolt of surprise, for she hadn't seen or heard the man approach. Spinning around to face him, one hand raised to her throat, she gave a sigh of relief when she spotted him.

"Oh! My apologies. You startled me!" she said with a little laugh, the gray of her cheeks reddening a little. "But yes, please! I, ah...well, these birds, they're just so rude. I mean, who does that?" Her gesture encompassed the whole of her body and she gave an indignant little huff.

"It's so indecent."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Caderyn blinked when the stone woman blushed. That was something he had never seen before and he was pretty sure he couldn't do that. He pulled off the pack he wore and rummaged around for a moment, pulling out a cloth and standing up again, "Would you like some assistance?"

Rhindeer

"Oh, yes, please!" Zodei said, brightening up at the offer. "Though I fear a cloth alone won't be enough. I think at this point I just need a bath! But it'll do for now." She sighed. It was always depressing, being shat on. Depressing and embarrassing!

"Do you know of any inns close by? I'm afraid I'm not terribly familiar with this place!"

Anonymous

"I believe there is a fountain not far from here." Caderyn glanced around, his brain working out on his inner map of the city where the nearest inn would be, "Yes. There is an inn not far from here. Would you like me to take you there?"

Rhindeer

"Yes, please, if you wouldn't mind too terribly, sir. I'd be eternally grateful!" Zodei said, clasping her clawed hands together. She could wash up there and having a room wasn't a bad idea, since she could safely spend the day there and not worry about bad things happening to her while she was unaware. And if she could keep the sunlight out of the room, she wouldn't need to become stone at all!

"Oh! How rude of me. I never did tell you my name. I'm Zodei and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance," she said, sketching a little curtsey, surprisingly graceful for a creature so large and muscular.

Anonymous

Caderyn nodded. It didn't matter much to him either way, but he should help. He liked being helpful, it was in his nature to serve and assist. He gave a small bow back, "I am Caderyn. I will take you."

He didn't say anything else as he led her down the streets to a small inn. There wasn't much there, just a common room and kitchen. But a tub could be rented and a bath had in a small room in the back. He glanced over at Zodai, "Is this acceptable? Or would you like a different inn?"

Rhindeer

The inn was nothing special, but Zodei wasn't picky. She was used to 'sleeping' on buildings, after all! Smiling brightly at Caderyn, she shook her head. "Oh, no, this is perfect! I don't need much space. Just a place to get clean and I don't need a bed."

Swishing her tail, she looked about the room and noticed then that she was drawing some stares. There weren't many people there, but a large gray gargoyle was a bit hard to miss. She returned their stares with a bright smile before looking back to Caderyn.

"Quaint little place, isn't it?" she asked cheerfully. "Thank you so much! Is there anything I can do for you in return?"

Anonymous

Caderyn didn't really notice the odd looks they got. He was just as odd, if in a very different way, than the gargoyle. He blinked at her slowly, then shook his head, "No, I require nothing. Did you still want help cleaning up?"