Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Explore the depths

Started by Anonymous, December 04, 2011, 01:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Using a very soft frilled brush, or what looked like one, the reptilian woman, purred idly to herself as she took her hand and swepped it across some dirt coveredpots buried in the thick soil of the hollow mountains. It wasn't a very safe place, like a maze of tunnels, possibly a mine, or burrowd by a large creatue. Whatever it was, it broke open into deep caverns, and she loved it. It was cool, damp and echoed a wonderful sound. Black clawed hands gently fited through the dirt picking out pieces that she freed, and she collected the pieces in a nice neat pile beside her. She sat crouched, soft purply blue body sovered in delicate-looknig frills and nothing more.

In the dim lighting, golden eyes glowed softly, a slight glisten from the flames of a tortch planted in the wall not too far down the hall, beside which, rested a large behemoth of a creature, surled up and looking around ith  a very lazy gaze. It was also reptilian, but a faded green and red color, and mounted with a saddle and saddlebags. It made a soft grunt and she cooed him with a gentle set of clicks from her throat as she conunued unearthing some valuables.

Aside from appeaing to be a reptile, she had some rather demonesqeue features, such as horns, and a forked tail, covered in those lush frills. Her clawed feet matched her hands, but her legs were long and slender, ideal for minly walking on the roughest paths. Her coloring also resembled something darker than a lizard, lacking the natural greens and reds that her companion had. A feral-looking creature she was, but she moved slow and sure, keeping one step ahead of anything unexpected.

She continued to rummage, finidng some tablet pieces and some crafted items fragments. This was better than her last search! Content with her findings, she gently places them into the slots of a nearby satchel and moved over to another spot that looked promising. The cavern whistled and creaked, pebbles and dirt slipping free in area of the roof as she made her way deeper. It looked as if some of the areas were about to collapse, as the ceilings had already sunken in slightly from the tunnels above. Such a fragile place it was, and it only drw her attention more because of the secrets she was onto.

Clair

Dorothea had come to the tunnels for a few reasons. One, to escape the unbearable heat outside. She preferred the temperatures to be mild, slightly warmer. The tunnels were cool and moist and echoed eerily. Two, because the tunnels looked interesting. Traveling alone got fairly boring very quickly if there weren't many chasing her.

She was careful about where she stepped; the ground seemed to crumble a bit and distantly Dorothea could hear the soft tinkling sound of sand fall to the cavern floor from the ceiling. There was a flash of a thought of being buried alive under thousands of pounds of sand and Dorothea gave a shudder. At least her shield might protect her from being crushed.

And almost as if because she'd thought it, the cavern flood beneath her feet gave out and Dorothea tumbled down into the tunnel below.

Anonymous

Distracted by her findings, she payed little attention to the increasing bits of sand falling from the ceiling, that is until one bit poured down onto her shoulder. Long ear flickered and she glanced at it before peeking up at the ceiling questioningly. Her brow furrowed and she paused a moment, wating to see if it percisted. So far, it hadn't happened again, and she warily went back to her search.

It wasn't until the crumbling of rock that she twitched, more sand pouring on her. But this time, before shecould even look up, the roof came down on top of her. Her first instince was to curl up as she was crushed, but not by stone, no, this was something wiggly. With a grunt, she colapsted to the ground as her backside was landed upon, and she blinked, looking up after the dust had settled to see the body pinning her.

She hissed and coughed, clearing her lungs and gasping for a breath as the lifted herself, rolling the woman off of her as she rambled some foreign things and rubbed her back, leaning over and glaring at the unexpected guest. "Theressss furssst tiem fur evurytheng, I ssspose..." she suddenly began speaking something understandable, letting out another cough as she quirked a brow suspiciously at the other woman.

She then remembered her findings and quickly looked back to see them crushed. Cursing under her breath, she growled softly. "Whots thesss all abuut...?" she hissed coolly, shifting those golden eyes to the other woman as she stretched and made sure she was still intact before rising up and susting her frilled self off. Before The woman could even respond, a forked tail wrapped around both her wrists and lifted her to her feet as well, then the frills puffed up and dusted her off as well while the reptilian calmed herself.

"Are yu okey...?" she sighed grumpily, leaning to one side and folding her arms, looking very pretty and suave in her motions and gestures. She looked the girl over then. "Or ess thess common fur yu...?" she half teased, still migldy peeved about the situation, but taking it rather well.

Clair

Dorothea gave a groan, looked down beneath her to see what she was laying on top of. She froze, seeing the glorious creature and gaped at her. Dorothea crab walked her way off Thetesi and stared at her in wonder and awe. "You're... beautiful," she breathed, reaching out to touch her frills. "What are you?"

Dorothea glanced around the cave around them, then back at her. "Are you a mountain demon?"

Anonymous

She may have been a little hot-tempered, but flattery would get you everywhere with her. She twitched at first, but easily grinned at the girl, showing herself off a bit now. "Mm...well et ess unessspected, I em appreciative..." she purred. The girl reached out to her then, and, though wary, she let herself be examined just a little bit, liking to be a tease when she could.

"Mountain demon??" she questioned with a little surprise. "No no...I em not quite thet ssimple..." she chuckled, stepping just outo f the girl's reach, unless there was more flattering, of course. "I em...how yu ssey, Deymun, yuss...from de mountain....no." she explained.

Clair

Dorothea smiled at her, a genuine smile which was rare on the girl's face. She touched the frills on the demon's arm and gasped a bit at the feel of them. "I've never met anyone like you... do you have a name, Demon?" she asked, bowing her head. "Where is it you come from, if not from this mountain?"

Anonymous

She enjoyed being the senter of attention, indeed. "Wull I'd hope tu be a rare gem." She purred smugly, tails curling as she grinned slyly. "Thetessi ess my nem." She purred again, leaning in toward the girl as she came back up from her bow.

"Me?" she rolled her eyes, drifing them away from the girl a moment, then resuminb their gaze upon her. "I em from...a very dark plesss..." She half teased, being vague with her past. She let out a chuckle. "Whot ebout yu? Hm? I doubt yu are from dess tunnnelss..." she had a little hiss on her Ss that constrasted her thick accent.

"Whot es yur nem en whotr yu doeng here?" she crossed her arms again and slowly circled the girl asif she were prey. "Yu arenent sstelling my artefects, are yu?" she suggested with a bit of a playful growl in her tone while she was behind the girl, bringing her face up to the girl's ear. "Hm?" she breathed against it as she came so very close, but made sure not to touch her.

Clair

She smiled and nodded to the demon, feeling very much like a child being offered a piece of candy. Dorothea desperately wanted to know more about this beautiful creature. "I'm Dorothea," she introduced herself, standing and dusting off her trousers. "I came here... to be in the coolness... and I wanted to look around. I do what I want, when I want." She shrugged. "No other reason, really."

She glanced at the artifacts. "What are those?"

Anonymous

Dorothea huh? What she wants when she wants? Oh my, how tempting! She smirked, her sharp teeth showing off as she came back to Dorothea's frontside, making eye contact after she finished the exam. "My, aren't yu tempting." She suggested boldly before stepping back when Dorothea asked about artifacts.

"Yus...ess whot I em here fur..." she told, pointing down between the rubble of the ceiling at her bag and brush. The brush oddly looked like it was made from her frills. She then gestured to the walls. "Evurytheng here esss fragile en unique, en mebby emprotent. I em en surch of sussh goodiesss..." she purred, swuatting and picking up her things that Dorothea had wrecked with her bum fall.

She peeked up at Dorothea then as she put she stuff together. "Wull, don jusss sssten dere...es yur fault my stuff es everywhere...!" she poked fun at with a little hiss, testing her ability to order the girl around, contrary to what Dorothea sead about her will.

Clair

Dorothea raised an eye brow at the mysterious creature. "What about me is so tempting? Surely a demon wouldn't be tempted to my natural beauty," she said, running a hand through her red locks. The demon then directed herself to the artifacts- what Dorothea had believed her to be after- and demanded she help pick them up. Dorothea placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head. "No."

Anonymous

She couldn't help but laugh at Dorothea. "Mm...ess complicated tu essspalin..." she purred slyly when Dorothea asked. She then quirked a brow when the girl said No, and that grin grew. "Es not nice yu know." She reprimanded her like a child, holding out a clawed finger and shaking it at her, looking very tempting. Quick like lightning, her tein tails moved what seemed faster than eyes could comprehend, each wrapping around Dorothea's wrists and yanking her gently to the floor. Once on all fours, the sly reptile turned to face her, getting very close and purring a soft purr.

"mmm...es dere eny wey you could possibly change yur mind...?" she asked oh so sweetly, thos golden eyes gazing deeply into Dorthea's, her frilly tails still wrapped gently around those wrists. "I would looove de help...en yu look like yur esstremely capeble ov...aiding me..." she purred, almost suggestively, giving a soft chuckle.

Clair

Dorothea was more surprised than frighted as she fell to the floor of the cave under the demonic being. In fact, it was amusing. She had not expected a demon to speak to her this way at all. She couldn't help but grin. "Well," she said, happy-as-can-be, "I didn't expect my first encounter with a purely evil creature to be so exciting. But even so, I don't like taking orders."

Anonymous

She twitched. "E-evil???" She quirked a brow, clearly irked at the thought of being called evil. That smirk rose up on her lips then, as Dorothea went on. "Oh? Wull aren't yu a fresssh one?" she purred, gazing at her sly, tails still holding Dorothea's wrists. She leaned closer, face to face. "I em not how yu sey, 'evil', but I asssure yu det I ken be a little aggressssive." She purred suggestively. "Ef yu like me sssoo musssh, den how abut doing a little work fur me..." she cooed, grinning more and playing sweet.

She brought a hand up to caress the tips of her clawed fingers against Dorothea's cheek gently. "Whot du yu sssey?" she whispered, using her unusual charm to persuade the girl. "I could use a companion liek yu..." she told softly, fingertips coming to the girl's chin to hold it for a moment. "Mm? Yus?" she gazed deep into Dorothea's eyes with her own hypnotic ones, clawed thumb coming across Dorothea's lips, grazing them gently to stimulate a tingly sensation. Oh, she liked to play, and play she did. She wondered how this would turn out. She was a little bored herself, having not had someone around her in a while besides her big pet over there.

Clair

Despite everything that made Dorothea "Dorothea" to her very core, she found herself shivering a bit under the demon's grasps and suggestive whispering. She took a deep breath, regaining her composure and glared at her. "I will not take orders from you," Dorothea said sternly, "If you're asking me to travel with you, then yes is my answer; but not as your slave or servant."

Anonymous

She chuckled more, frills rising at the frisky girl. Seems she had some effect on Dorothea. She's possibly be able to cozy up to the girl in time, but for now, Dorothea agreed. "I nevur suggested sservant or sslave..." she purred. "I merely wish fur yur companionship, since yu think sso highly ov me." She confessed. "But I du think et fair tu help collect my things...the least yu ken du fur falling on me, no?" she pointed out, still having not released her tails from Dorothea just yet.

She gave the girl a gentle tap on the nose with her finger and chuckled again. "Besssidess...I's be musssh more inclined tu tell yu about myself, esss wull  esss let yu examine more ov me, ef yu would be so kind es tu help me out, what du yu sey?" she made herself sound awfully convincing, gazing into Dorothea's eyes still, working her magic flair. "Yu may even learn a thing or two from me..." she purred, giving Dorothea some incentive. She had a few magics she would offer to teach.

Clair

Dorothea's breath caught again, annoyed. She was about to protest helping collect the demon's things when the demon hinted at magic. She stared silently at her before asking, "You would teach me magic?"

Anonymous

She smirked when she got Dorothea's attention. "Mhm...I could." She purred smugly. "I've learned quite a few thengsss en my time...I would looove tu hev ssomeone tu passss dem down tu..." she offered sweetly. She released Dorothea's hands slowly then, feeling she had gotten the girl's attention. "Are yu interesssted? Hm?" she asked curiously, slowly making some space between herself and Dorothea letting her dexterous tails begin to pick up her things.

"Whot kind ov sssorcery interessstss yu child?" she asked gently, picking up her things and hoping that Dorothea would show some respect and aid her so she could get moving onto the next area she wanted to explore.

Clair

Dorothea slowly sat up, then stood, watching the demon closely knowing all too well that to trust her might be her death sentence. She sighed. "Anything and everything you can or are willing to teach me," Dorothea replied. "I want power."

Anonymous

"I sssee." She glanced up at Dorothea. "It could be ssaid that the quality en amount ov my teachings could be based on how well yu behave." She chuckled with a smirk, hinting at Dorothea that she should help to receive beneficial teachings. "I guarantee I ken give yu power...but I would like tu get along weth my student..." she returned her gaze to the floor, pushing rocks and pebbles aside to find her things  and artifact fragments she had piled up. It was a mess, and would take a little bit to separate and clean up. "Or should I hev tu prove tu yu my ability before yu become kind enough tu help?"

Clair

Dorothea gave an agitated sigh and crouched down to help Thetesi with clearing the dirt and rocks from her belongings. "I want to learn from you, that's all."