Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pomp and Treachery [Rhi!] [M]

Started by Tally, May 13, 2012, 07:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

Knai took in a gasp of air and bore down on Valor's cock, spreading his thighs wider to take Valor in as deeply as he could as the man released inside him.  The carriage slowed then, and lurched to a halt just as Valor spent himself. 

The windows and curtains were both open.  Anyone outside would be able to hear them clearly.  It was too much for Knai.  He was already spilling over the edge by the time Valor's hand closed around him.  He clutched Valor close as he came and moaned excessively loud for the benefit of anyone who might be within earshot.

Satisfied finally, he rose enough to slide Valor out of him then sagged down onto his lap again.  Every muscle in his body felt like liquid.  "Mmm.  We're here."

Rhindeer

"We are," Valor breathlessly agreed, arms wrapping around Knai's waist to keep him close. Right here, like this, he could have drifted off to sleep. Easily. Every muscle felt heavy and relaxed, and Knai felt warm and comfortable against him as he savored the euphoric afterglow.

He was in no rush.

The only thing that changed his mind on that matter was that, euphoric, warm, shivery feelings or not, they had made a sticky mess of things.

Valor took care of one of those messes by licking his hand clean, smiling lazily at Knai as he did. "I suppose we should go out and be social," he said, and noted with smug amusement that no one had come to open the carriage for them yet. "Or as social as one can be on the way to the baths. Will you be able to walk, m'lord? Or shall I carry you?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Tally

Knai lifted his head from Valor's shoulder.  He didn't particularly want to move, but Valor had uttered the magic word.  A bath would feel amazing, and then they could slide into cool sheets and sleep the rest of the night away.  "Would you really be able to?  Carry me?"  Valor was hardly a big man.

He glanced out the open window at the manor beyond.  "Is anyone about with whom we'd need to be...discrete?  If not I should go out like this.  Just as I am."

Just as he was—naked, sated, and with Valor's come trickling down his thighs.

Rhindeer

"Probably not, but I thought it sounded chivalrous," Valor said with a lazy grin. He arched his back and stretched his arms over his head. Oh, sure, he'd be able to lift him, but they might not get very far, especially not while he was all relaxed and sated.

"But ah, there is no one of import here. They're all back there." He waved in the general direction of the castle. "Only servants."

And servants hardly counted.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Tally

Knai's face lit up in a grin.  He didn't put a stitch of clothing back on before opening the door and sweeping out of the carriage.

What followed his exit was a great deal of guardsmen and servants snapping their heads away after that first surprised glance his way.  No few of them stole looks at his body once they'd turned away for modesty's sake.  None of them would yet know who he was, and it gave him a truly splendid idea!

"Valor!"  Knai turned about and stopped Valor at the door of the carriage.  He continued on in a quieter voice.  "Don't tell anyone who I am.  Let them think I'm your whore."

Just the thought of all these people thinking him a common prostitute sent a coil of pleasure into his core.  "They'll find out eventually, of course, but let them go on thinking that for as long as it lasts."

Even better, the manor's guardsmen might be more willing to let him get his mouth about their cocks if they thought him nothing more than a whore.  Sometimes his high birth intimidated men of low standing.

Rhindeer

It was an effort for Valor to contain both his excitement and his amusement. "Consider it done." He could get right behind a game like that!

He stepped out of the carriage and grabbed Knai by the wrist to lead him along, then snapped his fingers to get a servant's attention. "Run ahead and prepare us a bath. I fear we're a little road weary and...dusty...from our travels. Go on now! And stop gawking, for Kia's sake. He's just a whore."

He let his hand come to rest on Knai's ass as he spoke and he gave it a light slap to move him along. "And I plan to make good use of him," he said with a wink Knai's way, speaking in a stage whisper.

Tally

Mm, Valor was good at this game.  He dragged Knai along by the wrist like he was nothing.  For his part, Knai giggled and scurried after him and made eyes at the guardsmen flanking the door.  They should be made aware he was available for use.  He was a whore after all!

He even looked the part, and it wasn't just his nakedness.  He still wore his jewels from the party, and it gave him the bearing of some expensive young slut, of the kind only a lord's coin could buy.  He didn't have to put on a farce as he leaned against Valor and his skin flushed under the gaze of every pair of eyes that traveled over his body.

Valor gave him a good slap on the ass and Knai yelped and danced away from him.  "How can you possibly use me any better than you have already, my lord?"

Rhindeer

"You'll find out soon enough, won't you?" Valor said, and caressed Knai's cheek and jaw.

Knai wasn't the only one enjoying the looks; Valor ate them up, amused by the different reactions he saw playing beneath the attempts at stoicism. Oh, what he wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall, listening in on the gossip that was soon to break out as soon as they were out of sight and earshot! Maybe he'd be able to catch some later, if he walked the halls quietly enough.

Walking with his hand resting on Knai's lower back, he guided him to the baths, where the servants were still bustling about preparing them, though the water was already steaming nicely. It was a beautiful room with a raised stone tub in the center, ringed by columns, with steps leading up and into it. Arched windows let in plenty of light and various plants were set around the room to give it an earthy, natural feel.

Valor lead Knai toward the tub and watched the servants, many who startled and stared before hurrying back to their work, laying out soaps and oils. "I saw the way you looked at those guards," he told Knai as they approached the steps. "Perhaps I should request some guard us while we're so vulnerable."

Tally

Knai swayed down the hall beneath Valor's hand and shamelessly met the eyes of everyone they passed.  He rather thought he projected a whore's flippancy quite well, not that flippancy was a difficult mask for him to wear.

The baths were already steaming.  It made the skin on his arms prickle, that pleasing warmth.  Once they entered, he detached from Valor and strolled about the edge of the baths, admiring the plants and the frosted glass windows, but Valor's offer made him pause.

"Oh!  My lord, you have the most marvelous ideas!"  His time with Valor was like some heavenly dream, all of his pleasures catered to.  "Your manor is so vast and intimidating, but I would feel so much more at ease with your guardsmen to see to our...safety."

Rhindeer

"Anything to make you more comfortable, my pet," Valor said with a smile, undressing while Knai explored the space. He handed his clothes off to a servant and stopped him before he could leave.

"Send for Ivanis and Albenu posthaste, if you please. You heard the lad! He's intimidated! How are we going to have a relaxing bath if he's intimidated?"

While the servant hurried away, Valor strode over to Knai and slid up behind him, wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed the side of his neck. "There now, that's settled. A couple burly men ought to keep us nice and safe. Let's enjoy the bath now, shall we?"

Tally

"Burly?  Mm, I like the sound of that."  Knai turned in Valor's arms and kissed him on the mouth before swaying his way over to one of the baths.  Valor was as pleasing on the eyes as Knai could have hoped, but he simply adored large, muscular men.  He adored the chance to wrap them about his little finger watch them become desperate for him.  Something about commanding that kind of control over a man who was so physically powerful excited him far beyond any sexual pleasure.

Knai let out a long sigh as he sank into the steaming bath.  It was almost too hot, but it felt heavenly with that heat soaking into his muscles.

Rhindeer

With a pleased grin, Valor followed Knai to the bath and slipped into the water, slowly, sighing at the heat's pleasant sting. He slid close to Knai and looped an arm around his waist to pull him close, then slid that same hand down to stroke along his thigh.

"Very burly," he said. "Capable of overpowering the strongest of men." He leaned in and kissed along Knai's neck, lowering his voice to a husky whisper. "Never mind a naughty little whore."

Tally

Knai rubbed against Valor like a cat.  He couldn't possibly become aroused again so soon, but Valor's hands felt delightful on his skin and he enjoyed the touch.  His mind was already dwelling on what pleasures he and Valor might get up to next, and especially how they might make use of two burly guardsmen.  He desperately wished his body would recover faster.

Valor's words sent a pleasant shiver through him.  For a few moments, he'd forgotten that he was playing a whore.  Perhaps the guardsmen would be especially zealous with him if they didn't have to worry about hurting a lord.

Speaking of—the two guardsmen strode into the steamy bathing room then, and Knai sucked in a breath.  Valor had not exaggerated their physicality.  The men were tall and broad-shouldered, and looked like they hurled trees for sport.  "My lord, you make excellent choices."

Knai bit his bottom lip and put such a look of eager want on his face, gazing at each of them in turn.  It was the same expression he'd used on Valor in the carriage.

Rhindeer

Valor could tell by their expressions that Albenu and Ivanis knew exactly why they had been summoned, for this was far from the first time. He'd known the men for several years and had had a number of trysts with them during that, separate, together, and with company. They were his favorites for a reason; he really couldn't ask for better guardsmen.

Oh, and Ivanis had saved his life once. There was that, too.

"Gentlemen." Valor beamed a grin up at them, hand still idly stroking Knai, a master stroking his pet. They knew why they'd been called; he could read it in their faces, see the way they eyed Knai, and it sent an electric thrill through him. But there was no sense in breaking character. Gods, this was going to be fun.

"Care to join us? I'm afraid I may have told some joke about assassins or something that went terribly wrong, but I assured him my personal guard were quite...virile. Still, I believe we'll all feel a little better with a nice demonstration of just how well my bodyguards can guard a body."

He didn't have to tell them twice. And bless them, but they played along--another reason he adored them. With a synchronized, "Yes, my lord," they wasted no time in stripping down and slipping into the water, Albenu to Knai's right, Ivanis to Valor's left.

Albenu pressed against Knai, one hand brushing his hip. "You picked a pretty thing, my lord."

Tally

Knai leaned upon the cool porcelain edge of the tub, enjoying the sight as guardsmen undressed themselves.  Gods but he did love a man with impressive muscles.  He could scarcely contain himself from ordering them out of their clothes faster!

Even with four people in it, Valor's extravagant bath held them all comfortably, not that Knai felt in any rush to get away from the soldier pressed to his side.  He giggled—actually giggled—at the way they all spoke of him, like he were this plaything Valor had picked up to be passed about for pleasure.

Knai snaked a hand down into the water to stroke Albenu's cock, whilst Ivanis took his time, threading his fingers through Valor's hair, enjoying himself and in no rush.

"You wouldn't let any harm come to me, hm?"  Through the steam rising from the water, Knai fixed Ivanis with a smoldering look.

Rhindeer

With a little moan of enjoyment, Valor closed his eyes and leaned into Ivanis's hand as he stroked his hair. What could he say? It was his weakness and the man knew it. In reward, he slid an arm around the man's broad shoulders and turned slightly so he could lay his other hand against his chest, fingers playing along his skin.

Ivanis caught Knai's gaze over the top of Valor's head. "We would never let harm befall one of the Lord's prized pets," he said, somehow maintaining somber seriousness.

"Indeed not!" Albenu agreed, and abruptly grabbed Knai, lifted him easily, and deposited him onto his lap, where he would feel his hardened cock pressing between them. He slid his hands along Knai's inner thighs, spreading them. His fingers played along Knai's cock and slid down further to tease his ass as he spoke huskily against Knai's ear, "Especially since Lord Valor shares."

And then, without warning, he lifted Knai and brought him back down, thrusting up in the same motion to enter him in one fluid movement, treating him as the whore he viewed him as.

Tally

Knai passed a sly smile to Valor.  All of Valor's household now believed their ruse to be true, and why not?  They played their parts perfectly.  By the time they were done here, every guardsman in Valor's employ would know their lord's whore was free for the taking.  If Knai were lucky, he'd get more than a few of the dumb brutes rutting in him before he left.

Albenu suddenly grabbed him, and Knai yelped and giggle prettily, just as he should.  He did adore stronger, bigger men than he.  Adored when they lifted him, handled him, bent him over.  He teased Albenu, rocking his ass up against the man's cock, and he rather thought no true whore could have done any better!

Without warning, Albenu lifted him again and sheathed his cock in him.  Knai gasped in genuine surprise and bit his lip to fight back a grin.  This whore ruse was splendid!  Men were often too cautious with him, too worried about offending him or harming him.  They never felt free enough to be as zealous as Knai wanted them to be.

Not so here!  Albenu began pumping into him immediately, hands gripping Knai's waist, strong enough to lift his whole body and plunge Knai up and down on his cock.

In between gasps, Knai licked his lips and caught Ivanis's eye, then Valor's.  He didn't care which of them got their cock in his mouth, so long as one of them did.

Ivanis caught his meaning, but looked to Valor first.  Ever a proper soldier, he awaited his lord's preference, content to follow where Valor lead.

Rhindeer

Valor was content to sit there, watching Knai get thoroughly fucked by his guard until he could take no more himself, but when Knai licked his lips and looked to he and Ivanis in turn, he caught the meaning there--and it appeared he wasn't alone. He shared a knowing look with Ivanis, right before he pressed a smoldering kiss to the man's mouth. Ivanis didn't need to be told what he wanted; they were familiar enough with each other that he trusted his guard would get the hint. So when they parted, he slipped away from the man with one final lusty look over his shoulder before he made his way the short distance to Knai.

Though Valor had been cautious their first time, he dropped all pretense of that now--now that he knew Knai was not the delicate lord he first assumed him to be. If he wanted to be treated as a whore, well, Valor was more than happy to provide!

Grabbing Knai by the hair as Albenu slammed into the boy, hard enough to slosh water over the sides of the tub and bruise the young noble's thighs, Valor pulled his head down by the hair and pressed his cock against his lips as he held him there.

"Suck," he ordered, and grinned as he felt Ivanis press against him from behind, his cock hard against his ass, his lips on his neck and shoulder. With a breathy sigh, he rocked his hips, grinding back against Ivanis and forcing himself inside Knai's mouth on a forward thrust.

Tally

Albenu rutted in him like an animal and it was glorious.  The man had no regard for him at all, was just using him as a thing to fuck, and this was treatment Knai had never enjoyed.  Even the men he tempted to bed from other provinces all knew who he was and held him, touched him, fucked him with a certain restraint.  They cared.  They wanted to please him.

Albenu could not have given less of a shit about pleasing him.  He'd barely touched Knai's cock at all.  No, Knai was there for their pleasure and nothing else.

He welcomed Valor into his mouth readily, opening his throat so that every brutal thrust from Albenu forced him to swallow more of Valor.  He jostled between them, speared by two cocks and utterly at their mercy.

Albenu grunted, his thrusts coming faster and more desperate.  "You found an eager one this time, my lord."