Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I have my first open thread!!!

Started by AnnieInsight, June 29, 2012, 08:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnieInsight

Anybody interested in a Serenian adventure?  My character Calliope Dawya just started in Summervale.  Any takers?  Pleasey please?  *grin*

zozee9

I'll join! I have a character that I still haven't used since the person I created it for keeps disappearing... and she can be in Summervale XD
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

AnnieInsight

Thanks, Zozee!  She's up for grabs right now...go take a look and see what you can do with her situation.  *huggs*

zozee9

I changed my mind. I read ur character bio, and am like "i can write a much more interesting character than Kayala for her" (don't get me wrong, I love Kayala, but ur character wouldn't be the best with her). Imma write a new character.

p.s. I love ur character.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

AnnieInsight

Awesome.  There's no real rush...just whenever you have time to map out a new character for Callie to play with.  *squee*  I've been working on her for weeks now, and finally got up the nerve to play her as part of the Summervale villagers.  I can't wait to see what you come up with, hon!

zozee9

Lol that took longer than I thought XD I couldn't figure out how to write the history somewhat realistically :( It's still a bit scattered, but it's done! Alexandra is now alive :)