Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Holy Moly 1 Year!

Started by Goldie, August 02, 2012, 10:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

After the craziness of a Master's program coupled with my first year teaching - I didn't even realize that I haven't been back to SotE in almost a year! Thankfully, it looks like I was caught up on the majority of my current posts and half the people I was rping with left ;_;

It's been an interesting year for sure.....had a job, that job got cut because music programs are one of the first to go in a failing economy, got a new job - now I'm learning to play the bass! Woohoo!

Regardless, I'm back! Hit me up if you're interested in playing (:

Rhindeer

Dizzam! xDD Welcome back, Goldie! Sounds like one heck of a crazy year!

(ALSO DIDJA GO TO HAITI AND MEET MISHA?)
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Blue

GOOOOOOOLD HERROOOOOOO //waves like a crazy person, not sure you even remember me lol

Welcome back! Man, what a crazy year! DX

Also - THE PANTSU ICONS OMFG, NOSTALGIA

Xphy

Holy Moly it's Goldie! xD

Welcome back!

Goldie

Yes!!! I did! I got to meet Misha and was even hugged upon departure! Unfortunately there were some....ah crazy fan girls on the trip....so I didn't talk to him much for fear of looking like them. I was pretty much the only person who doesn't go to supernatural conventions >_<

And comic con! Holy crap the number of people o_O

Blue of COURSE I remember you!!! We never really played together but we're both the color representatives on this site! We're like....name buddies....