Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Eve

Started by visualspice, November 27, 2012, 09:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

__________________QUICK STATS
Name Eve
Age 16
Gender Female
Species Human
Ethnicity Unknown
Height 5'2"
Occupation N/A
Residence N/A

And here's a Zavimaat and Eve drawing done by Paradox!

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Eve is a small and slender girl, with large, green eyes and flowing red hair worn with heavy bangs cut just above her eyes and the rest falls to a length at might back. It's mostly straight in style with a slight wave to it.  Her skin is pale.

Personality
Eve has a very fearful and withdrawn personality and goes to tears more often than not.  She's socially awkward and ignorant of many things in this world, primarily because a lot of her memories have vanished and she appears troubled because she can 'hear voices'.  Because of how weak she is, she is vulnerable to many things.  She also tends to cower away from people and is seen as very timid and shy.  It takes a lot for her to trust anyone, let alone for her to consider them as a friend.  And she flinches a lot, afraid that those around her might be ready to harm her and it's almost an instinct that she acts this way and will become very withdrawn if you try to get too close to her.  She's fragile, like a delicate, thin sheet of glass.

Magic/Abilities
She possesses a unique ability to speak with the spirits around her, mostly spirits that reside within the earth. Most often than not, she doesn't understand this and is unsure what these voices want of her.

Relationships
Father- location unknown
Mother- ????
Zavimaat- a "Boy"- "friend" *using quotation fingers*

History
Not much is known about Eve, except one group of people want her dead, the other want her alive- and she is apparently worth a lot of money to those who do want her alive- and quite possibly more money to those who want her dead.  It is rumored, or so she over heard, that her body houses the Sacred Guardian Spirit of the Ancient Forest, but since it had entered her body, it might be the very reason the area is fading away...
(more information to come)

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
Mother Nature

Completed Threads
Little Bits and Pieces- on hold
Heart of the Bog- player went MIA
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: