Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Serenus Miles, General

Started by visualspice, November 28, 2012, 10:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

*THIS CHARACTER IS DECEASED AND AVAILABLE FOR FLASH BACK THREADS ONLY

__________________QUICK STATS
NameSerenus Miles (pronounced S- 'air' RAH niss)
Age 47
Gender Male
Species Human
Ethnicity Connlaothian
Height 6'5"
Occupation Senior (Head) Knight of Allar
Residence Duchy of Allar
deceased Character has fallen in the end of the eight year of the Connlaothian Civil War

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
A very tall and proud man, broad shoulders and heavy muscles and scars from many years of battle.  He has a thick beard, matching the same coloring as the wild, curly brown locks upon his head.  Although, because of his age, they are starting to finally grey now (which is ironic how long he has been able to keep the graying to a minimum), which also works towards his advantage because most don't know his true age.  He has strong, high cheek bones and lines constantly cut into his face from the constant smile he wears. He also has permanent crows feet by his eyes, making him always appear jovial.

His eyes are brown like his hair, and he has a long scar cut deep over his left eye (which luckily, he hadn't lost in battle)

Personality
A very noble, well-discplined and proud knight, Serenus has earned every bit of the fame from his reputation. He had began early as a knight,and had been clumsy with a sword, but had personally befriended the current Duke of Allar during his training and a tight bond was made.  Because of his close relations to the Duke, he aspired to become a better knight, which eventually helped win him the heart of his wife (who is currently deceased).  They had one child, but he had died in battle.

Serenus is always see smiling, but don't let that fool you, he takes his job quite seriously.
He also would and had dedicated his entire life to supporting his hometown in Allar.

Magic/Abilities
N/A
Relationships
Wife, Mollie (now deceased) *died from illness
Son, Samuel (now deceased, died in a foreign battle)
History
He had been born and raised in one of the smaller duchies, Allar, and despite it's size, his reputation acquired him great fame and admiration among all knightly ranks across Connlaoth.  As mentioned above, he was very ambitious and quickly rose in the ranks over the years and eventually turned into the highest commander of the knights of all of Allar, which awarded him a large lot of land where he and his wife intended to grow old together. Now it remains, mostly abadonned as Serenus buries his nose in his duties, since there is no wife or son to come home to.
Serenus only trains the top knights, the elite, but always has a soft spot for the younger, more naive generation of soldiers.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
The Lighting of the Lake
Once Upon A Dream
She Was Maid For This
Welcome to Fort Dhagh

Complete Threads
The Men with Metal Hearts
Waking From the Dead
Lily in the Snow
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: