Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Exiled

Started by Anonymous, July 11, 2005, 10:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The Exiled.
An exclusive, and secret for the most part, underground club and haven for those with a generally evil allegiance that dwelled in the village of Serendipity. The magical lights of the underground club constantly lit the place in bright red, the perfect compliment to all of the unsavory acts and unholy deals that took place in the club.
It almost made Amodon and feel right at home.
The Hellsend Master was perched on the shoulder of his woman thrall, Terris, who was sitting cross-legged in a luxurious chair. Haze and Atel, two of his Hellsends, were standing behind the chair and were doing a good job of looking like bodyguards.
"You're make an interesting deal, Amodon..." said Gosien, the burly owner of The Exiled. He and Amodon were seated on his private balcony, which had a bird's eye view of the dance floor and the main chamber of the club. "It is true that we hire out straight killers for small jobs, but why do you want so many? Did something happen that I should know about, demon?"
Amodon explained in his native, gutteral language, then waved his hands around in arcane patterns. On que, Terris translated, "Gosien can say that. There is no more Malignity. All destroyed. Amodon is one of few survivors. But Amodon sees opportunity. Rhed is gone and so is the old Hellsend. Amodon will rebuild Hellsend, rebuild Malignity, but it will be all Amodon's."
Gosien snapped his fingers and one of his scantily clad whores came up to his chair, kneeled down submissively and held up a wineglass filled with a black liquid to him like she was offering a sacrifice to a god. Gosien snatched the glass out of her hand and downed the whole thing in one swig. "Well," he wiped his mouth with the back of his chin and shooed the whore away with a wave of his hand. "That explains why you need my boys. You need to stock your new interests with bodies. And from a business standpoint, I should be shittin' my pants 'cause this is so good."
Atel snickered while Haze smirked a little.
Amodon babbled again in his language, and Terris translated, "So Gosien agrees on trade?"
The club owner tossed the wineglass over his shoulder and grinned slightly. "Just one thing that still intrigues me: Why do you want the woman too? I went through some deep shit to grab her alive. Fuck, I'm lucky that she just decided to give up and let herself be taken. Stupid bitch. One hell of a fighter though, and I'll be damned if I let her go easy, you know."
Amodon made some weird noise that sounded like it could have been a laugh. He gestured and babbled quickly, and Terris made sense of the mess, "Amodon wishes for Woman for Amodon's own designs. Amodon has many things that Amodon must do."
Gosien reached into his coat's inside and withdrew a small, black book and flipped it open to a certain page. After glancing at it, he said to the Hellsend Master, "How bad do you want her, demon?"
The look on Amodon's little green goblinoid face was a priceless expression of 'Don't go there'.
And Gosien chuckled deeply. "I know me and the Hellsend go way back, but you guys know me. I'm just a businessman - I go with whoever gives me the biggest fucking lump sum. And, believe it or not, you're not the only one interested in the red-haired woman."

The Exiled was always the busiest at night, especially late night and early morning when most people were sleeping in their beds.
This was apparent to Virtue, who, from her rooftop perch over the alley to which the entrance stairway down to The Exiled could be found, saw a malign-looking man and his date/victim enter the club with a whole entourage of bodyguards, lackeys, and servants.
The first thing Virtue had done when she touched down on the roof overlooking the club was make sure her pure white wings were retracted. Next, she began to cast several defense and augmentation oriented Miracles on herself, making sure that she had turned away from the club to hide the light from the four bouncers that were stationed outside at the entrance.
"It is unfortunate that we do not have a description to compliment our name," said Virtue to her ally, Norriden Utor, as she finished working another Miracle of protection on herself. "But, it is quite possible that Kynrei will be the only other proxy inside The Exiled besides myself. Because she is a proxy, her spirit and aura will be fundamentally different in nature from the average soul, and probably similar to my own. Therefore, that is our best chance to identify her, Sir Utor."
Virtue wove a quick-casting Miracle on herself, which caused her eyes to flash golden for a second behind her sunglasses. She turned back around and looked down at the entrance to The Exiled and its four bouncers.
"How we will enter The Exiled, I leave up to you, Sir Utor," Virtue offered as she glanced at Norriden.

Anonymous

When Norriden landed on the rooftop and got the rundown on how they will find this Kynrei. He took in everything, but the part he heard most was the last sentence that meant "Go." Norriden quickly lept off the edge of the roof and opened his wings so that he doesn't drop too fast. Half way to the ground, he pulls out his sword and twirls it around his head a couple times, causing a white hue of an energy whip to lash out a couple times with the movement of his sword. When the demonic angel landed  on the ground, he slowly put his blade away and began his way towards the club entrance. The bouncers remain motionless as the demonic angel passes in between the four. As soon as Norriden enters The Exiled, one of the bouncers' heads roll off and hit the ground with a sickening thud. When his corpse fell to the ground in two halves, the other three toppled to the ground in three pieces each. Quick and deadly, Norriden is not one to mess with.

Anonymous

There was generally two ways that unwelcome guests could enter The Exiled: The slow and quiet way, or the quick and loud way.
And Virtue and Norriden's entrance was leaning more towards the latter.
Virtue landed softly and quietly on the ground by the club's entrance right around the time to catch the finale of Norriden's bloody show. She lacked sympathy for the bouncers - they were nothing but depraved thugs heedless of common morals and were better off dead in her view.
She followed Norriden in through the entrance to the club, pulling out a silenced Cleansing-Class pistol from her suitcoat as she descended the staircase with him down to the underground haven.
"Most of the scum that frequents this place are cowards at heart, but some revel in death and others are simply consumed in madness," Virtue shared her knowledge of the place. "Aside from them, we will have to weary of any traps or tricks that may be in place once we enter the main chamber. At the bottom of this staircase, as you can see Sir Utor, there is a mesh curtain, so we have one last opportunity to utilize the element of surprise - let us use it well."
Virtue wove an intricate Miracle and bestowed upon her pistol, buffing the gun so that it would be explosively potent, when they reached the landing at the bottom of the staircase. She held her pistol up at the ready and glanced at Norriden, ready to act on his mark.

Anonymous

Once at the bottom of the staircase, the curtain was all that was between Norriden and the club itself. He was ready for anything. He has the ability to accomplish anything if anyone stands in his way. Nothing was holding him back. It didn't take long for him to move to the curtain and pass through it. From here, he was little familiar with the place. He's only been here once. So, he stood his ground while looking around the place. He wanted to allow Virtue to lead.

Anonymous

Virtue slipped through the curtain after Norriden did, keeping her pistol aimed straight ahead of her. Once in the main chamber, she took a quick glance around the place to see if she saw the unique aura of a proxy.
And there was none in the main chamber. Just a lot of similar auras that obviously didn't like the two that just walked into the club.
Fair enough.
Virtue fired a few explosive rounds at the unlucky people in front of herself and Norriden, and the whole place went crazy.

"Tell you what," started Gosien with a savvy tone of voice. "Make me an offer. If the representatives of this 'Mother' dame can't come up with a better one first shot, then I'll let you have the woman."
Amodon brought a spindly arm up to scratch his chin. He began to babble in his jibberish-sounding language, and Terris-
!!!!
Several loud explosions echoed throughout the main chamber just then.
Haze and Atel glanced quickly over the edge of the balcony, as Gosien got up from his seat and sauntered over to the edge while saying, "The fuck is this?"
And, down below, there was a woman popping explosive rounds into the club goers and guards that tried to attack her or her fiendish looking ally amidst the big crowd that was running every which way.
"Goddamn it," Gosien swore irritatedly. He turned around gestured towards his whores to come over to the edge of the balcony. "Bitches. Take them out."
The whores all went over to a safe in the corner of the balcony, opened it up, and distributed some heavy looking assault rifles amongst themselves. And, as the whores trotted gleefully over to the edge of the balcony, Gosien grinned and said to Amodon, "I hope that these weapons you traded to me a while back are good."
Amodon flapped his hands and made a quick statement, which Terris translated, "All new. Like Amodon said."
Gosien chuckled deeply and remarked, "We'll see." The club owner reached into his pocket and tossed a ring full of keys at Atel, who clumsily caught them. "Tell your boys to go and get the red-haired woman - Room 14. My guys will clean up the mess here while we do business at my safe house."
Amodon waved his hand at Haze and Atel and snapped something at them, which Terris translated, "Hurry."
"On it, boss!" said Haze and Atel as they quickly ran through the door on the left of the balcony.
Terris stood up on Amodon's sorcerous command and followed after Gosien, who went out the door on the right just as his whores began to open fire on the two down by the entrance.

A whole lot of heat was coming Virtue and Norriden's way, a good portion of it from the band of whores on the balcony who suddenly began to shoot at them.
And, as Virtue's Miracle shield began to wear thin, she turned and shot the vampiric bartender to her left before he could threw his knife at her. She dived for and hid behind the bar for cover as bullets and a few spells slammed into the sickly looking wood that the bar was made of.
*ZZZZZZZTTTTTT!*
The magical lights that lit the place all exploded in puffs of reddish smoke, and the club fell into darkness that was illuminated only by the flashing of spells and guns.

Anonymous

As Norriden stepped into the club, he stopped when he realized something. His partner is a little trigger happy. If not for her shots fired, they would have made it in without any chaos.
"Amateur." Norriden notes only loud enough for himself to hear over the screams before the return fire comences. Norriden stands his ground while he is fired upon. He does nothing when a bullet hit him in the arm, even when one nailed him in the side. As soon as the lights went out, Norriden vanished. a whore's head suddenly bounces off the bar counter top then continues to roll over it to where Virtue is. That appears to have fallen from the balcony above as the firing slowly starts to die down. A whore that's been run through with a blade of some sort is thrown into another which immediately turns her attention in the direction she came from. Before she could turn her assault rifle in that direction, the very same sword that stuck her friend gets stuck into her forehead.
A scream could be heard, which soon turned into what sounded like a bit of gurgling. Then the sound of firing from one assault rifle could be heard as the bullets continue to pelt the counter where Virtue is. As the lighting in the room flicker with every shot fired, Norriden could be seen, slowly walking up behind the whore. With a sweep of his sword, he takes out her legs and as she hits the ground, he slams his blade into her chest to twist it. Finally, Norriden lifted a hand up with his palm face up to form a small ball of pure energy, which brilliantly lights up the room.
"C'mon, Virtue. They said room 14 is where she is." Norriden notes before leaping up onto the balcony and then heads into the door on the left. How could he have heard them?

Anonymous

"Why in Hell do we always get the crappy jobs, bro?" Atel complained to his brother as the two of them beat feet down the hallway full of 'private' rooms. Unlike the main chamber of the club, the lights in this area were still lit and washing the hall over in a overtly red glow.
"I don't know. Why you askin' me? Do I look like Fate or something? Just shut up! The faster we do this, the faster...damn it, you know! Just shut up, why don't ya?" Haze obviously wasn't in the mood.
A little while longer, and Atel pointed out the room that they were looking for, "Bro! There it is!"
Haze almost ran face-first into the door if he hadn't of stiffened up and stopped fast. He tried the first key on the keyring-
Didn't fit.
"Goddamn it! He didn't tell us what key!! Son of a bitch!!" Haze lamented as he fumbled for the next key, which didn't work either.
"Shit! Shit!" Atel pulled out his silenced pistol and played guard, albeit as nervous as he was. "The place is bein' raided bro! Hurry up!"
"I'm trying!! Just shut-"
*click*
Haze brightened up and grinned widely as he found the key that fit in the door's lock. "Ha! Who's the man!? I got it-!"
!!!!
The door to Room 14 was blown open and blown apart by a massive force that erupted from the inside of the room. Haze and Atel were each tossed backwards and into the wall, making large cracks each in it. They slid down to the floor and ceased to move.

Just when Virtue was getting ready to pop up from behind the counter and lay down some suppressive fire, a severed head came over said counter and greeted her in that unique way severed heads greeted people.
Disgusting, like before, but nonetheless effective. She peeked over the counter, then slid back down as a few more shots hit the bar.
Norriden was more than capable of handling the situation, so she stayed put behind the relative safety of the bar.
It didn't take more than a few minutes for the sounds of fighting to die down...and for the whole main chamber to suddenly become illuminated in light once again.
Virtue carefully looked up from the counter, seeing everybody that used to be in the main chamber of the club was either dead or long gone.
"Excellent work, Sir Utor. Less evil in this Village will do everyone good," complimented Virtue as she put her gun back into her suitcoat.
Before joining Norriden on the balcony however, Virtue invoked a complex Miracle whose energies she had pre-woven back up on the rooftop outside the club. Five columns of swirling blue light formed in front of her, and, a few seconds later, disappeared, leaving five identical copies of Virtue herself where they once were.
"Guard this area. Watch for reinforcements," the original Virtue told the copies.
The copies nodded, and all simultaneously pulled out their own silenced Cleansing-Class pistols and stood guard.
Then, with a quick burst of flight from her wings, Virtue landed up on the balcony and followed after Norriden as he went through the door on the left, which led to that same hallway full of 'private' rooms.

Anonymous

Norriden wasted no time as he sped down the private hallway. Nothing was on his mind at the moment. Nothing except for the most important aspect of his life. Nazune. Not even the distant sound of an explosion, further down the hallway, disrupted Norriden in any way. He continued with his same pace. Soon enough, he slowed down at the sight of the downed brothers and the busted doorway. As he approached, he kept his gaze on the doorway. Not even turning his attention to the two on the floor in the slightest bit.
He slowly drew his sword as he walks into view of what is in the room.

Anonymous

And inside the plush, furnished room sat a woman dressed in simple, all white clothing, looking as though she were waiting for something.
She looked up at Norriden with her luminous red eyes and brushed a strand of her sanguine red hair back.
...Then she gave him another look, more overtly scrutinizing than the first. She tilted her head to the side and almost whispered, "Can it be?"
The woman slowly rose from her seat and continued in a thoughtful tone of voice, "I know of one man, much like yourself. This one man loved Nazune, and she felt for him as well. But my Creator took that from her...stole away that warmth. However, my Creator could not steal that away from this man that Nazune loved..."
Virtue came into view of them then, just behind and to Norriden's left with her weapon out front. Once she saw what was inside, though, she put her gun back into her coat and announced, "You must be Kynrei."
Kynrei only nodded slowly in acknowledgment to Virtue. When she was done, she looked back at Norriden and narrowed her eyes in a concerned manner, "But...what if you are not this one man? Anyone can tell tales for ages about how they feel...only the one man that Nazune loved can truly show it though."
Virtue, starting to pick up on the growing atmosphere of the challenge, explained, "Kynrei, we are here to help-"
!!!!
Kynrei quickly assumed a martial fighting stance and looked Norriden straight in the eyes, saying firmly, "I am Kynrei, servitor of Elial. Show me the truth...show me how you feel...make me believe you."

Anonymous

The objective is in view, now Norriden has some questions, but the simple mention of Nazune set him on edge. Kynrei knew everything that was going through Norriden's mind. Then she asked him to prove it and took a quick fighting stance. Norriden simply put his sword away and reached into his pocket. When he removed his hand, he pulled out the very blindfold that once belonged to Nazune and just stared at it. The mention of his beloved brought sorrow to his heart. After a short span of time, Norriden grips the blindfold tightly and turns his white, pupiless eyes to Kynrei.
"Do you know where she is?" Norriden simply asks, setting aside Kynrei's challenge at the time. He wanted to know before doing anything drastic.

Anonymous

Kynrei didn't break her stance, even when Norriden withdrew the blindfold and clenched it firmly in his hand. She didn't respond immediately to his question, instead simply continuing to stare determinedly at him.
"You show me something that a thief could steal," Kynrei replied to him, effectively denying him the answer he sought. "But I seek something that no one can steal. Not even Mother can steal away what it is that I must see."
Virtue cocked her head up and glanced to her right, down the hallway whence she and Norriden came.
Something was coming.
"We're running out of time-" she said direly.
Kynrei narrowed her eyes and moved ever so slightly, inching her body in preparation. "You cannot be the one that I seek."
!!!!
She dashed straight for Norriden and leapt up into the air, snapping her leg out and attempting to connect a jumping sidekick to his face.

Anonymous

Norriden listened to Kynrei, intently, hoping to get an answer he would like. Instead, she completely avoided the question and accused Norriden of stealing. On top of that, she straight up attacked him. Not giving any time to think, Norriden reacted fast upon the situation. He brought his arm up to block the kick, then grabs her leg with the same arm. In an instant, he swong her around and slammed her hard enough into the wall to crack it. Once he lets go, he looks down upon her and speak in an irratated tone.
"You did not answer my question. Where's Nazune?!"

Anonymous

Kynrei yelped as her body nearly became a wrecking ball and almost blew a hole in the wall. A small cloud of dust and debris accompanied her unceremonious fall to the floor, where she collapsed face-first and failed to move at all for a good couple seconds. After the initial shock, she started to back up to one knee slowly and steadily.
During the downtime, Virtue took her silenced pistol out from her coat and held it at the low ready. "We must hurry," she spoke urgently, cautiously shifting her glance from Norriden and the situation with Kynrei to the length of hall she and him had traveled down.
As if to expound on Virtue's point, the voice of Alexiannastraziel was heard in both Virtue and Norriden's heads:

I am afraid that Virtue is right. I fear that Mother may be acting against Kynrei sooner than I expected. However, she may or may not be aware of our intervention, so that we hold to our advantage. For now, we must get Kynrei to safety as quickly and as discreetly as possible.
Virtue nodded her head and responded to her creator verbally, "Yes-"
At that moment, faint sounds of conflict could be heard from the main chambers of the underground club - Virtue's copies where fighting something and, by the sound of it, were losing.
All the while, Kynrei suddenly seemed to be having trouble getting up on her own two feet. She slipped back down to one knee and one hand on the ground, apparently growing ever weaker since the revelation about Mother's forces moving to act against her. Nevertheless, she was speaking, almost nostalgically, to herself, "Yes...I can feel it...that connection...that warmth. The message...the message is clear. It is true...this is him...without doubt or question...she will be happy...so happy."
Virtue glanced back at the deteriorating Kynrei and Norriden, saying to the latter, "You must safeguard Kynrei, Sir Utor. I will stay behind and ward off Mother for as long as possible. Do not worry about my well-being, however: There is plenty more of me where I came from."

Anonymous

Norriden could hear Alexiannastraziel clearly, but set it aside as he was more concerned about an answer he wanted. Then the sound of Kynrei speaking to herself of someone going to be happy. That's close to what he wanted to hear, but not enough. Before he could speak up though, Virtue puts in her last words and Norriden looks to her to nod. Without a word or arguement, Norriden leans down to pick Kynrei up into his arms and looks up to the cieling. He speads his wings and just like he freed Nazune from a club before, he boosts himself upwards and through the cieling. In mere moments, the two of them were skybound and Norriden looks to Kynrei in his arms.
"Now I think I deserve an answer."

Anonymous

"God...dammit..." mumbled Haze as he slowly opened his eyes and shook his head some in an attempt to rid himself of this pounding headache and slight dizziness.
He slowly and in a rather dazed fashion managed to find his two feet and stand up on them, saying once that monumental task was completed, "Atel...bro, where you at?"
"Bro! Bro! Haze!! Here, quick!!" came the frantic yells of his brother from his right side.
And when Haze looked over, he saw Atel standing next to some lady that he had never seen before, both with their weapons out and pointed down the hallway.
Without looking at him, the woman said simply, "If you wish to live past this moment, then you will assist us."
Haze narrowed his eyes in an irritated and somewhat incredulous way and replied to her way taking a glance down the hallway out of curiousity, "The hell do you think-"
!!!!
The whole hallway was consumed in a myriad amount of gray, fog-emitting, writhing tendrils of lackluster energy that slowly and surely inched forward, withering and degenerating everything it touched to lifeless, gray husks.
"Holy shit!!" Haze exclaimed as he pulled out his own silenced pistol and strafed over to Virtue and Atel, standing awfully close to the two.
"What in Hell is that!?" Atel asked in a loud and obviously highly nervous voice.
Without taking her eyes off of the cloud, Virtue answered, "This is a Guardian of the High Seraphim known as Mother. Guardians reflect the nature of those they protect. It cannot survive for long on earth, but I am afraid that it might be long enough to destroy all three of us."
"Shit!" and "Fuck that!" were the estatic responses of Atel and Haze respectively as they opened fire on the horrorific cloud.
!!!!
Despite the fact that the bullets didn't seem to be having much effect on the Guardian, after a few volleys of shots, the whole Guardian started to go upwards and drift through the roof, causing that portion of the ceiling to cave in as it was made too weak to support itself.
Haze and Atel were speechless...for all of about two seconds. "Ha!" "We did it!" "Suck on that!" "We are good, huh?" "That was all me, bro." "All you?? Might of been scared of your face." "Might of been scared of your mom." "We have the same mother you dumbass."
And while Haze and Atel were having their victory celebration, Virtue spoke softly to herself as she realized, "It...knows. It's not after us anymore."

Kynrei managed to open her eyes a little bit, starting to shiver as if she were cold when she did.
She glanced up at Norriden, speaking nearly inaudibly, "You can...still find her. But...time...is against...you. she is...two now. one is imprisoned...the other is...free...unaware. one is fading away...and one is being...reborn. you can...use one...to find the other. mother holds...the keys...but...the locks...they...can be broken...with help..."
Then Kynrei was out like someone who just slipped into a coma.
And, not a moment after that happened, the voice of Alexiannastraziel could be heard in Norriden's head. But something was different; it was as if there was some sort of interference:

Nor----n, can --- hear --? --- must -- down----. --- --- too high --. ------ ---see you and ------. Her -------- -- ------, hurry!
Not long after Alexian's garbled message was phased out completely, that dread feeling of something approaching could probably be felt.
In fact, the clouds in the sky seemed to turning a particular shade of gray.

Anonymous

Norriden quickly took in the answer with no problem. Not too good though. Norriden knows how much of a problem the concept can be. Not taking in the fact that Kynrei is currently unconscious, he begins to shake her while asking the technically same question.
"Where can I find one?!" Sadly, it seems there will be no answer. Just then, Alexiannastraziel's fuzzy message was relayed. He didn't catch much of it, but just the important bits that made sense to him. Especially since the sky suddenly seems to be getting darker. Norriden decides to dive down and and glide through the trees in the forest outside of Serendipity. He continues to maintain his great speed with Kynrei still in his arms.

Anonymous

A few seconds after lowering his altitude and starting his high speed flight through the outlying forests of Serendipity, Alexian's voice came in clear inside Norriden's head:
Well done, Norriden. I fear that Mother could more easily find Kynrei when she was higher in the sky. But do not relax your guard just yet, for Mother's minion is still in pursuit and will continue to give chase until its time in this world has expired. Leave this-
!!!!
Norriden, beware!!
About two hundred meters and closing in front of Norriden, a large group of trees began to turn gray and wither away into weak husks, eventually snapping under their own weight and collapsing to the forest floor. And, into that spot, the cloudy Guardian of Mother's descended and hovered patiently, waiting. The mere presence and close proximity of Mother's Guardian provoked a rather violent spasm from Kynrei, who trembled fiercely in Norriden's arms for a moment.
Alexian was trying to say something to Norriden in his mind, but her voice was being drowned out and was slowly fading until it was completely inaudible.
And another, familiar voice spoke to him, asking sincerely:

<font color=gray>Would you spare me but a moment to talk, child?</color>

Anonymous

Norriden's speedy pace was set to a complete halt when he could see Mother's Guardian, just after listening to Alexiannastraziel's explaination. His focus is gained when Kynrei convulsed, violently, within his arms. Soon after, his pupiless white aura he calls eyes slowly turn up to the cloudy Guardian before him. His eyes narrow when he could hear Mother.
"Fuck You." was the quick snap of an answer Mother got, just before Norriden's form shoots out from above the treeline and beelines in the opposite direction of the Guardian. This game of Cat and Mouse will end in no time.

Anonymous

The Guardian didn't make any movements like it was about give chase for the last few seconds Norriden could lay eyes on it before zooming away.
And during his high-speed flight, Alexian tried to make contact with him again:

Norri--n-
But her voice was hopeless drowned out once again. It was almost as if the two High Seraphim were struggling to speak to Norriden at the same time.
Mother's voice found it's way into his head again, and she spoke without malice, but rather with a tone of slight concern:

<font color=gray>Are you troubled, child? Be at ease, for all is well-</font>
Mother's voice begun to be drowned out in the same way Alexian's was just a moment before.
Through the hissy, muffled, static-like noise of the voice of Mother being squelched, Alexian managed to get a few words to Norriden:

Pay Mother no heed! She will ---- try to -------
Kynrei began to shiver and tremble-
<font color=gray>---rei has served her purpose, child. She merely needs to be returned -- -- -</font>
----- you, Norriden! The Guardian -- below ---, -- --- forest!
<font color=gray>Will you return her to me, child? Will you help -- put Kynrei's ------ to rest?</font>

Anonymous

Norriden continued his relentless pace even as the two High Seraphim stuggled to communicate with him. The one he has vowed to help is the only one his is paying heed to, as she is the one that helped him get as far as he is now. Mother on the other hand...
"How many times do I have to tell you? Fuck you!" Norriden's voice becomes stronger and louder as the boom in it appears to be returning. Norriden's speed picks up a bit more when he realizes that the guardian isn't too far behind. He's not about to let go of Kynrei for anyone right now. He still needs answers from her.