Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

The Hunter

Started by Grimm, November 04, 2016, 04:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimm

Egon kicked his legs out as she took his sword trying to desperately slow her swallowing. But it proved fruitless as she took him in deeper. With each swallow a little bit more of hope disappeared. Though soon he wouldn't be able to even kick his legs. As his feet entered her mouth he realized.'The last part of me...' he thought as she then closed her mouth before giving him another swallow. Egon could feel as peristalsis slowly kicked in pulling him deeper and deeper into her. His body now sufficiently soaked in saliva.

As her soft squishy innards hugged him from all sides he realized he was now her's and nothing but her food. The thought caused him to wriggle and struggle as he tried and failed to stop his decent. He felt hot all over as her body took care of him. Then he heard her barely audible."Let me out! it can't end like this!" he said.

ValamLym

Arisima snickered loudly as the man struggled, simply slithering her way back over to her original resting spot. Once there, she curled herself up and rested herself on her lower body, just beside Egon who was now deep within her lower body, almost at the tail tip. ''You know this is how nature works right?'' she added teasingly ''Predator versus prey.. you lost. Now you die.''

She felt somewhat cruel, but it was the truth. And she didn't personally dislike the poor sod despite him taunting her and stealing a kiss. She gently rubbed the bulge with her hands. ''So just relax and let it happen. This story has no happy ending for you.''

Grimm

Egon continued to struggle as hard as he could wriggling as he was brought deep into Arisima. He barely noticed when they had come to a stop. Both him on the inside, and Arisima on the outside having returned to her spot. Egon just couldn't accept it, that there was no real way out of this. All his struggles did was soak him further, and slowly tire him out."T-This isn't fair! I'm not supposed to be food!" he said sounding extremely upset.

Though soon his struggles would slow as he panted, her soft squishy pink innards not cooperating with him. Egon began to stop entirely as he felt her begin to rub him through her tail."P-Please..." he said hugged from all sides. Too tired to keep struggling for now he would lay there trying to catch his breath. He felt hot, tired, and wet all over now."I can't just give up..." he said between breaths resting his head against her insides. He was immobile now, and she had him completely.

ValamLym

Arisima snickered as she listened to the man panic. She laughed at first, but then she felt a strain of pity. Gently, she rubbed the bulge, thinking of what to say. It wasn't uncommon for her to speak to her food, she could ignore it and not even hear him, but they often revealed such interesting things.

''Now now, calm down..'' she spoke with a surprisingly kind tone, turning to lie on her back beside the bulge that was Egon. ''Do you have family? friends? an interesting occupation?'' she chuckled ''Tell me of your life, so that I may remember it.'' she stroked the bulge again, hoping  that he might calm down if she spoke to him. She wasn't going to let him go, but she didn't want his death to be agony.

Grimm

Egon would start to try and feel around though found himself unable to get his arms up. He would try and find a gripping point, anything. Though he was unlikely to find anything and his hands kept slipping about."Huh?" he asked with a breath still tired and confused.'Why is she asking me these things?' he asked himself as he took in what air he could. When Arisima stroked him through her tail it was an oddly calming gesture.

"I..." he said with a pause before coughing a little."I don't really have any family or friends, I left them behind along time ago." he said with a pause."My occupation isn't all that interesting either..." he said wriggling slightly to try and get into a better position."I am a many things though... Hunter... Trapper... uh Bandit..." he said thinking."Well I mean I was..." he said.

ValamLym

Arisima let out a small sigh of relief as he seemed to calm down, listening to his story as he spoke. ''Bandit? now now, that's not the most righteous occupation.'' she added, chuckling for a moment. ''Why did you leave your home anyway?''

Grimm

Egon thought for a moment not sure what to do to get out of this. From all appearances he was completely at her mercy."It's not the most righteous, but it can be certainly rewarding." he said recalling the times he had managed to grab a fair amount of coin from people."B-But I left home because..." he said with a pause."I didn't like it there." he said obviously skimming a lot on the details.

ValamLym

Arisima seemed somewhat surprised at the lack of response, dragging a hand through her hair. She gently rubbed the bulge again. ''Not to sound crude but.. you're about to be digested.. I'd speak up if I were you.. might be the last time you will.'' she send a ripple through her body, pressing him against the very tip of her tail.

Grimm

Egon let out a sigh as he felt her rub him through the bulge once more. Her gentle rubs were oddly calming considering his position. They sort of disarmed him at the same time, putting him at ease."Digested..." he mumbled to himself knowing he was nearing the end. Though feelings that ripple further cemented it and was somewhat comforting. It oddly felt nice as that happened and he got pressed in. Maybe it had to do with him accepting his position more and more.."O-Okay..." he said with a pause before gulping."I left home because i wanted to carve my own path... and get away from my father. He wasn't a nice man and I couldn't see myself living with him anymore. I figured that running away to the forest would be the ultimate freedom." he said with a pause."Freedom from that farm..." he added on"I chose the forest because when I was younger me and my friends pretended to be adventurers venturing through a forest." he said smiling a little remmembering the good old days.

ValamLym

Arisima listened intently, nodding her head somewhat. She contemplated letting the poor guy go. And eventually, settled on doing just that. He hadn't wronged her and he seemed like a nice enough guy. Normally, she really hated letting people go but then again nobody had ever been so nice and compliant about his fate.

Soon, Egon found himself forced upward through her body, sliding and sliding until he reached the human torso, she gently stroked him there before dehinging her jaws and coughing him out, letting him fall into the grass. She however, did wrap herself around him lifting him up so they were level headed ''How about a deal..'' she parted her lips, biting down on his neck, injecting him with her venom. ''You've got exactly two hours to find a replacement for yourself. If you do, I let you go, if you don't I will simply gobble you back up.'' she smirked ''be happy, I normally don't give these kind of options.''

Grimm

Egon gritted his teeth slightly and rubbed his neck where she had bit him. His clothes were soaked of course and he was completely surprised. For certain he thought he was a goner, but here he was. Looking at Arisima he took in what she said and smirked."A second chance eh?" he asked her giving a stretch."I am sure I can find somthing to replace me." he said deciding that since he had been given a new chance he for certain should look on the positive side of things."Though uh... when you say replacement... you mean another human yeah?" he asked her feeling slightly conflicted about that.

ValamLym

''Of course, I eat humans, not the local fauna that I protect.'' she uncoiled herself around him allowing him to walk once more. ''Now if you want to live... off you go.'' she wove her hands forward urging him to start moving.

''The more time you waste the more likely you'll end back up in my tummy, I wont grow hungry.'' she smirked devilishly as she looked down on her prey, sure, she wanted to give him the chance to escape but if he was reluctant to take it then she'd still get her food.

Grimm

Egon nodded quickly."Right..." he said before turning. He would then walk off glancing back to Arisima. Moving into the forest he would start his search, not entirely sure how to proceed. Though he did have a place in mind, he could look around here he first entered the forest. He then thought that a fresh water source might be a good place to start as well. Squinting he would get his bearings before he would adjust and start moving through the forest towards where he had entered. He had noticed that there was some foot traffic there before, though he had not seen anyone.

ValamLym

Although Arisima had already poisoned Egon, she still opted to stealthily follow him from underground, tracking his movement. She found that he headed toward the location of where she had also previously hunted and now realized that he had stumbled on a search party.

She wondered how her supposed meal would go about finding his own freedom, how far would a human go to save itself? that was the question Arisima had become curious about as she conversed with the beings within her over time, always desperate to save themselves.

As such she waited, hoping that the coming exchange would be interesting and preferably non- lethal, she hated devouring dead prey, their struggles always brought her great amusement.