Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What a Man Wants [VisualSpice] (M)

Started by Ivory, January 01, 2013, 07:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

OOC: Mature things are still a-foot!

Kathryn couldn't deny her desire to open up for him, to let him do all of those marvelous things she was only just beginning to sample.  To let him carry her away to new heights as his hands and lips teased her in places she hadn't known were so sensitive.  To...

...What the hell was he doing?

Pulling back from him slightly -- and having to bury herself in the mattress to do it -- she placed both hands on his chest to stare up at him quizzically.  "What on earth?" she demanded, expression becoming one of alarm.  "Are you having a seizure?"

visualspice

Dekka pulled back dizzily.
"Eh?" he blinked down at her, then breathed out a simple laugh, before his body began to shake with it.
Peeling himself off of her, he moved to the side of the bed beside her and sighed, his face and body hot with blush.

"So you weren't lying when you told me you were a virgin," he said the thought out loud, giving a whimsical breath.  He shook his head.  "Forgive me, Lady Kathryn."

"Perhaps we should stop here.." he eyed her over..
No, looking at her was a bad idea as he moved to rise, adjusting his pants.
"Besides, we shouldn't start a scandal while you're in Allar," he told her playfully as he began to fix at his shirt, admiring himself in them mirror as he fussed at his hair.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

Kathryn was utterly perplexed -- and she wasn't sure whether she should be infuriated, confused, embarrassed, or worried!

Which, naturally, only infuriated her!

"Of course I wasn't lying!" she exclaimed, barely remembering to keep her voice down.  Honestly!  What kind of a woman did he think she was, anyway?  Just because she was letting Dekka kiss her and paw at her and...oh, that might have something to do with it.

With a blush on her cheeks, she said slowly, "...So you're alright then?"

visualspice

OOC: Mature!

Only becuase.. SUCH LANGUAGE AND THEMES D8

IC:

Dekka grinned as he turned around to face her, approaching her within just a few strides.
"I'll be alright.... later," he said, eyes sparkling. After all.. couldn't finish what he'd like to start here!
"Just keep in mind you're a very beautiful and intoxicating woman.." he leaned forward, face inches from hers.
"You could make a man do a lot of crazy things."
He smirked, eyeing her up slowly before looking back into her eyes again.
"I suppose we could... play another time, then?"

And of course, many more times after that...

"I'm afraid if we continue in this manner, my good Lady Kathryn, I'll have to fuck your brains out."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

Kathryn's eyes widened slightly, and her blush deepened.  Well, there was no point in scolding him for using such language...  That, she thought, was probably an incurable trait.

"Oh."

It wasn't much of a response, but it was...something, anyway.  Self-consciously, she tucked her evening gown tightly around her slender frame, thus protecting at least her pride.

"Then I suppose I'll say goodbye, Dekka..."

She was really utterly baffled and was still trying to figure out what, exactly had gone wrong -- and why he was suddenly running out on her after they had put down some ground rules!  She was so out of her depth here she was half-certain she would never find her way out.

visualspice

Dekka's lips twitched into a wider smile at her expression.  His next smile showed off his teeth.

"So..." he eyed her, again, her night gown and robe appearing all the more delicious in the light. His body tingled as he tried to shake his head from his gaping look. He grinned.
"Do you wear that dress every night?" he had to ask, dark eyes sparkling with lust.

OOC: He's horrible- he can't just leave without getting in ONE more awful thing to say XD
and to get another look at her in her night gown >>

Ivory

In spite of her better judgment -- and opposed to all sense -- a smile slowly grew on Kathryn's face.

She just couldn't help but tease him back, of course.

"No," she answered honestly.  "I have other nightgowns, too.  Some like this.  Some a little different.  And, sometimes, in summer, when it's so very hot out, I sleep in nothing at all."

Her eyes were sparkling at the admission, watching him from the corner of her eye as she neatly tucked the blankets in over her body.  So she was a bit mean to tease -- but so what?  He deserved it!

"I thought you were leaving?" she asked innocently, looking up from the soft, down blankets to meet his gaze.

visualspice

Dekka only stared at her.
And stared..
And stared some more before shaking his head...
"Oh, Gods, you're going to deserve this.." he spoke, crossing the distance between them again before crashing on top of the bed, lips meeting to hers hungrily as he held her shoulder in one hand, cheek in the other.
"So.." he said after another kiss.
"Am I allowed to come back in the summer?"

OOC: So awful he is!

Ivory

Kathryn laughed out loud once their lips parted.  Oh, it was too, too easy!

"That depends on whether you've learned to behave yourself," she teased, gently tracing the line of his jaw with the back of her fingers.  More softly, she asked, "You never said what you thought of my proposal for you.  Do you think we can get to know each other?  Or will it always be like this between us?"

She wasn't looking for love -- at least, that's what she told herself.  All she really wanted was to be on the same level as someone for once in her life -- at least for a few hours in the night.  And what was so bad about wanting that?

visualspice

His eyes seemed to smile as he looked down at her, long hair tickling her face.
"So you really want to know the king of thieves?" he inquired, taking her hand as it kissed it lightly, starting at the points of her fingers, then making his way across her palms, to thumb, then turning it over to kiss the top.. then to her wrist as he breathed.
"You know, a man like myself, as many secrets..."

And many stories gone untold..
ones of which the world might never, ever hear.

His lips paused when they made it to her shoulder as he rested his bristled chin against her skin with a sigh.
"I bet you have a few secrets of your own," he mused, warmly, kissing at her neck.

Ivory

Kathryn's eyes closed lightly against her cheeks as his lips made their way across her skin.  So maybe she wasn't complaining, exactly...  She did, after all, love his attentions...

"You already know most of my secrets," she answered him with a quiet giggle.  He knew more than even Valia.  "You are one of my secrets, after all."

The biggest and worst secret...

"Yes," she answered, "I do want to know about you.  You can't trust rumors, after all...  Just look what they say about me."  And Angsar knew none of that was true!

visualspice

"Well, what secrets would you like to know?" he asked, seeming indifferent to her request as he breathed against her neck, nursing at it softly as he enjoyed their intimate moment for him to flex his skills.  "That I was born a bastard? That none of my history really matches up?" the hair from his growing beard scraped her neck as he worked a delicate trail of kisses across her flesh.  "You know.." he said,  breathing hotly across her chest. "This reminds me of something.." he turned to pause, resting his head as he collapsed gently upon her, staring at all of the rings upon his fingers, though most notably, the one he lifted up on his pinky- forever swollen and to remain there until the day he died.

He continued to stare at it, mind drifting off in thought....

Yes, now he remembered.
It was all so  very similar.. though.. very much dangerously different story of a blooming love.. a blooming passion....

Ivory

That wasn't entirely what she had meant...  Yes, she wanted to know about him, but he was only giving her little tidbits.  "The important things," she decided at last.  "I want to know the important things.  The things that make you...you.  And..."  She pulled her hand lightly over his head, fingers caressing his locks lightly.  "...If this is who you really are, or if it's all just another show."

Because he wasn't just some thief.  He had helped her -- many times -- and had done things that no other thief, she thought, would have done.  Somewhere beneath those leers and smirks, he was a good man.  It was something she would always hold onto.

"What is it?  What does it remind you of?"

visualspice

Dekka breathed a laugh against her dress.
"You would like the story," he told her, musing outloud as he wriggled his fingers at the feeling of flesh and metal both. His finger had already taken shape around them, but again, he kept eyes trained to the swollen flesh around the simple pinky ring.

"I suppose you could call her my first love," he began, his mind drifting back to that day, and to the many days that had followed. "Perhaps a story as intriguing as you." he turned to her with a smirk, lifting himself up if only but to kiss her lips but once, almost seeming to want to silence any pressing comments on the story, even though he honestly had not divulged much.

Ivory

His first love?  Her expression was soft and curious as she looked up at him.  He sounded...sad...  It was not, therefore, a story that ended well.

Outside of the story books, first loves seldom do.

"Tell me," she requested quietly as she looked into his face.  She glanced once towards his hand, unsure what it was he was looking at, before, naturally, her eyes returned to his.

This was no story book.  She knew that -- but then, probably, so had he once upon a time.  It wouldn't stop her from wanting to play this out, to meet him in secret as her father planned her wedding...  No doubt, once, he had felt the same way.

visualspice

"What?" he lifted his gaze to her and smiled. "I should have known you'd like a story about the young and reckless." He eyed her up. "I was probably about your age. She, perhaps the same.  She was a nobleman's daughter. And we met in autumn." He smirked, recalling a similar circumstance. "Out it he rain.  It was cold, but I tried to pick pocket her, and also flirt." His eyes danced at the memory, then slowly slipped back into a shade of grey, smoldering as he thought.
"Her kisses tasted like apples and rain." he commented after a moment.

Ivory

Apples and rain?  It made her wonder what he thought her kisses tasted like...and that, in turn, made her self-conscious for a moment.

But this wasn't their story.  It was the story of another girl, a very long time ago...  And, well, she did enjoy a good love story.

Her hand settled on his larger one, and her fingers wound through his as a gesture of support.

"And you fell in love instead?"

visualspice

"If that's what you want to call it," he spoke softly and through his hair. He eyed her body, eyes soft as he took her in.  "But can anyone really love when they're so young.." his fingers went through her hair, combing it gently as he raised it and let it sift through like gold sand.
"She was destined to marry another," his voice was less soft this time, perhaps a little sharper. "And as all tales seem to go, we parted ways after I stole.. something from her on her wedding day." he stared over at the ring on his finger. "I haven't seen her since."

Ivory

"Maybe that's the only time you can truly love," Kathryn countered, her dark blue eyes watching his changing expressions.  It certainly sounded like he had loved her -- how else would he remember what her kisses tasted like?

She tried to imagine Dekka -- so much younger and so in love.  He was probably much the same man then -- but younger, and his mask was probably only half-formed then...

"I'm sorry," she offered quietly.  It sounded lame -- even to her -- but she had no other words to offer him.  But he surely wasn't the only one in pain...  Surely, that girl, too, had cried the day of her wedding...because her heart belonged to a man she could never be with.  "Being here with you, like this, and asking you about yourself...  I didn't know.  And I didn't think of the consequences."  She glanced away from him, staring at the wall with a defeated sigh.  "It may be less cruel -- for both of us -- to stop now."

visualspice

Dekka didn't realize the duality of his own fate, and laughed suddenly at her solemness.
"DO not fret your pretty head," he said, patting her hand as he leaned up over her, leering down at her with a heated gaze.
"You have nothing to apologize for.." he told her, stealing a kiss. "And there is no reason to stop once we start.." he kissed her again.