Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Guild Subforums!

Started by Tally, January 04, 2013, 11:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

From now on, every member-created guild/faction/troupe/whathaveyou can get its very own subforum! We tried this out on RotE with the space ships and it worked out awesome!

So any kind of faction or group that can go here can get a board of its own.  To get a board, the guild just needs some smallish, physically-defined place they can call their home or HQ. 8D

All you guild creators, get to thinking about where and what you'd like the board to be! You can PM us or post here with the details.  Also, if you like, write us up a small little descriptive blurb that we can use to describe your subforum and we'll add it in!

Rhi has got the ball rolling with the Thieves Court!

Tally

Zane

Question: My Guild, The Runners Society, technically has three HQ's the Arca House, the Ketra House and the Reajh House as each are the largest in the nation, would I have to pick from the three? or could they all be a subforum (I'm fine with either I'm just asking to be clear)

Tally

Pick either the one you like/want most, or figure out a MAIN HQ or them. :3  We're keeping into to one board for each guild/organization/thing.

Zane

We had talked about this on Skype Tally and asked me to put it here. So here it is.

Can You add a Guildfist territory subforum to Niahi Woods?

The Guildfist Territory
"A Kingdom hidden in the mountains. A vast castle with an even more expansive city built beneath the surface. Guildfist welcomes those with the curiosity to find the path, and the determination to follow it..."

Tags: