Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Southroad Bandits

Started by Tally, January 05, 2013, 12:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

Name:
Southroad Bandits
So called because they mostly strike the southern trade routes of Serendipity.

Leader:
Jackal

These old towers have long been held by brigands and outlaws, but nigh two years ago, Jackal's group set up their camp here and none have yet been able to drive them out.  The towers are far enough away and difficult enough to siege for it to be too troublesome for a lord to send soldiers to clean them out.  Yet they are still close enough to the roads to provide easy access to opportunities.

History and General Info:
The Southroad Bandits are far from an organized group.  They're a loose collection of outlaws who came together gradually, due in part to Jackal's charisma but due even moreso to his success as a brigand.  Others gravitated to that success, and working as a group, under Jackal's leadership, they were able to make even bigger and more lucrative hits.  The group has gotten far bigger than Jackal ever intended.  His only two rules: be useful, and don't sell out your brothers.

Want to join?
Of course you do! 8D  This group is really easy to make a character for.  Thieves, brigands, cutthroats, all are welcome!  You can join one up and start posting right away, or we can plot things out here in the thread first!  Then there's Deadfall Towers, where the group makes their sort of home.  Feel free to have other characters stumble upon the towers, too, for bandity trouble!

Doc

Hmm, I would like to join this group of bandits... I will make up a character (or two) at once!

*Behold! Sylus Krinshaw
**And also! Wulfgar Hammerblow

Tally

NICE!!  The posse grows!

I might post an open thread at the Towers just for kicks. (8  And also lemme know if you get an idea for threads they could do with Jackal cuz I am totally down for that!

Doc

Sweetness! Can't think of anything specific really aside from an open thread, but who knows what we might come up with?

Vincent

I'd be interested in taking part in this, if that's alright by you. I'll need to work on a character, however.

Tally

Doc

Would you mind if I just started an open thread in the Deadfall towers?

Tally

Of course not, that would be totally cool!  :3

Ivory

Ooh~  Pick me!  Pick me!  *waves arms wildly!~*  I need to pay better attention to the plotting center so I actually notice these things in a timely manner.

*jumps on the wagon*  Whee~

Assuming you are still looking for bandits, I have a question!  (If not, let me know, and that's okay too!)  Somewhere up there, it says something about brothers -- so does that mean all the bandits are guys or can there be a woman?  'Kay, thanks!

I'm the impatientest of pandas!  So if you would rather have me make up a guy to play with the bandits, let me know and I can!  Here she is: Eliana

Doc

I don't want to overstep my bounds or anything, but I doubt there would be any trouble from having a lady bandit among them! Or, maybe there would be all kinds of good troubles!

Paradox

Ach! Who cares? It's Ivories! Exceptions must instantly be made!

Ivory

Normally, I wouldn't have asked, but, since Tally mentioned something about "the brothers" in the description, I don't want to over-step my bounds!

Also: I feel stalked.  ;_;

Paradox

No,no, silly! I'm stalking all of you! (But mostly Vinny.  Likes a creeper.)  ;)

Ivory

Oh, good!  Because I definitely wasn't stalking Vinny!  Nope, not at all!

Tally

Lady bandits are all good! =D  I say 'brothers' because probably the majority are male, yeah, but that doesn't mean there can't be bandity ladies in the bunch! :3

Also Doc and I posted a couple open threads at the Towers!

Ivory

Yay!  :)  I'm so excited!

I know Paradox was just about done with his bandit last night too...  Yay some more!

Ooh, I hate decisions.  x_x

Doc

Why chose when you can do both? They don't have to be taking place at the same time!

Ivory

Ooh.  I like the way you think.  It's dangerous!

Paradox

Yup. Decisions suck. SO STEAL ALL OF DEM! Then hoard them under your bed like a greedy dragon and eats anyone who tries to make you let one go! For NO ONE is allowed to takes the precious pretties! NO ONE ! NO ONE! *cackles*

P.S. - Ivories, lying is bad. WE KNOW you r stalks teh Vinny because EVERYONE stalks teh Vinny! It's just in our nature! As natural as breathing is to you and rambling is to me!

Doc