Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Southroad Bandits

Started by Tally, January 05, 2013, 12:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

I don't see why not, Beastie? Though you might want to ask Tally in PM first since she plays the bandit leader and could tell you if your character idea was cool with her or not. Maybe she doesn't care , but I won't dare speak for her. 

However, I should inform you guys that I talked to Vincent this afternoon who says he's going to have withdrawal from SotE for a time due to a situation in rl. I'm not going to discuss the specifics because he asked me not to. The people who he wanted to know, know so yeah. :(

As for me, you know my situation. I'm still posting, but I'm sticking to 1 on 1 threads for now until my life is less crazy. :/ Let's hope I'll still be around next week , eh?

Ivory

I've been considering dragging El over to post in there as well~  I had thought about it once, then got distracted, but now that you mention it...  :)  So long as it's OKed by Tally (and I assume it will be?), you can either just post as though your character has been there or ride in with El~

Listenbeastie

Vincent

Is this dead now?  I'm asking because I've been thinking of pulling Lady Leolin out and placing her elsewhere. I could edit my posts , renaming the lady bandit Jassir employed if that's alright.

Ivory

Dunno, really...  I'm still kinda here.  I just need to get off my butt and post...

Vincent

When I thought about this some more, I realized that I really wouldn't need to withdrawal. I can have other threads. Silly me!

Ivory

Paradox

I don't see why the three of us that seem to be around-ish couldn't do something on our own! People need to be robbed of their shiny buttons and other valuables, says I! What say ye!? (Expect to get poked in messenger, Vinny!)

Ivory

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii agree!

Vincent

Sure. I suppose we'll leave it to you to begin, Paradox. :)

SilverShadow

Are the Southroad Bandits still open for new members?? I stumbled across this page and I SO want to create a bandit now! x3

Paradox

Well, Tally's kinda inactive and Doc is MIA but there are three active members left and we'd love to have you! We do have a thread running for the bandits , actually, (that I need to continue lol... >>) so when /if you create your bandit let me know and I can shoot you the link via PM. I am sure Vinny and Ivory won't mind if you join us. 

However, in our current thread we're really doing more thief-like work than what bandits would do.  ^^;

SilverShadow

Yay! I shall post the profile here as soon as I get it made! :D

SilverShadow

I'll update and expand later, but for now this is her: Ash

Ivory

Oh, Ash is not going to like El~  <3

Paradox

Wowz! So sorry that I missed this, guys! xD I'll have a new thread up in a jiffy! By the way , Silver, would you like to use this first thread with us as a means of introducing your character OR would you prefer to have your character already know ours?

I am thinking of possibly running two threads here now for the Bandits! One could be for Ash's intro and the other could be for the job in Arca that Jassir, Bri, El and Sekeo are about to pull off. :3  You are welcome to the latter, Silver, but I think maybe it might better to kick off with a shiny intro thread for your character first so we can sort of establish the relationships betwixt our characters!

What say you guys? Thoughts, concerns? Toss 'em my way!

SilverShadow

Either way works! Would you guys prefer her to already be part of the gang, or a newbie? You (obviously) know your characters better than I do, so what do you think would work best? Or at least be the most interesting?

Ivory

What kinds of bandity things do you want to do with your character?  Fighty-type things, I imagine?  We could set something like that up!  The other thread is going to be more subtle and sneaky than fighty, I think!

Paradox

Yeah. Ivory is correct! The thread I'm going to be setting up soon (when I stop procrastinating) is going to indeed be a stealth job with (I hope) minimal fighting (if any at all!)  ! That doesn't mean we don't welcome fighting types along buuuut I think it's safe to say that Vincent's character, Lady Leolin , is not overly fond of drawing unnecessary attention and she is, I do believe, the leader of this particular mission!

So, yeah...it comes down to what interests you for how you would like to debut your character! Let us know! We're cool with whatever!

SilverShadow

Ohh, sneaky stealth, that's Ash alright! She does make her living being invisible and sneaking around in the dark, after all! :P And I'm really tired/bored of playing fighty types anyway, somehow even the ones that aren't normally end up being in battles and stuff. A little stealth sounds like fun! xD

I'll get back to you tomorrow on her debut...I have to go to bed now because I have to be up at four (just shoot me now! D:) but I'll let you know when I get on between jobs tomorrow.