Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Southroad Bandits

Started by Tally, January 05, 2013, 12:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

Cool! Looking forward to it!

SilverShadow

Sorry, I know I said Friday and it's now Sunday, you wouldn't believe the week I've had. I had an idea the other day...what if Ash was already friends with a few of the bandits before she joined the group? Then she wouldn't be a total newbie and she'd have some friends, but we wouldn't have to figure out where she stands with everybody. :P

Paradox

Quote from: SilverShadow on January 19, 2014, 06:50:07 AM
Sorry, I know I said Friday and it's now Sunday, you wouldn't believe the week I've had. I had an idea the other day...what if Ash was already friends with a few of the bandits before she joined the group? Then she wouldn't be a total newbie and she'd have some friends, but we wouldn't have to figure out where she stands with everybody. :P

Don't worry about it ! I have yet to set up the two threads anyways. >>

Also, yes. It's perfectly cool to establish a background for your character and she can have friends outside the guild before ,during and after! So long as she's a loyal member and her friends don't cause trouble for the guild, I think the Bandits will be fine with that.

Ash could be a friend of Sekeolath'zhin's ,  if you want lol.

SilverShadow

Oh, I meant inside the guild not outside lol. Like "oh hey my bandit friend is part of this group and suggested I join" that kind of thing.

Okay, I'll take a look at his profile when I get back from getting coffee (lol).

Paradox

Yeah. I read that towards the end of my post and was too lazy to edit the first part (and groggy) but this is also why I suggested Sekeolath'zhin as a friend! He is a member of the bandits and seems to easily make friends with MOST people who can tolerate his little uh...oddities. xD

He's an adorable lil lizard! He should have all the friends! ALL OF DEM! D: <