Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Another day of adventure( Scythe-Nova)

Started by alex_xr, January 30, 2013, 11:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex_xr

" I suppose I like soft, " said nia as she huged Lili back. " So Lili tell me about your self " she didn't encounter many, her last friend being Alerri, she wondered if she would become friends with Lili. 

Scythe-Nova

-"Lili not know much about Lili"

She said with a bubbly laugh as she cuddled herself closer to Nia and looked up at her.

-"Lili just want to have fun and be happy"

alex_xr

Nia smiled and decided she would have some fun with lili. "Well what do you do for fun?" She wondered what was fun for this girl. She couldn't wait to play games, as new people always made them more fun.

Scythe-Nova

Lili Smiled widely as she let go of Nia and looked at her happily and tilted her head.

-"For Fun? Lili does what Lili does, Lili allways have fun"

She said and laughed with a moronically happy smile, it was True Lili allways had fun as she had someone to talk to. And being with a friend is allways fun, no matter how little she knew about them.

-"But Lili could play if Nia wanted to, But Lili not know many games.."

alex_xr

Nia wondered if it was truely possible to always have fun.. no matter what your doing. She then thought of her and her friends, they always had fun. She  smiled and  wondered what to do. " We can do whatever you want to do Lilli. " She said looking her over, she was a very interesting person to say the least.

Scythe-Nova

-"Lili not know many games at all, maybe..."

She paused as she looked out over the animals that were around them and tilted her head with a smile before looking back at Nia.

-"Were Nia playing with them before Lili came?"

She asked and pointed towards one of the animals with a curious look on her face.

alex_xr

" yes  I was playing with Arina and Atai before you came" Nia smiled and pet Atai, Glad he hadn't went far.  She had a large smile as she thought of the fun times she has had with Atai, wrestling and such with him. 

Scythe-Nova

Lili smiled as she sunk into the blob that were her lower body so that her head were at the same level as Atai and looked at him curiously.

-"So who is this?"

She said and pointed towards Atai and tilted her head while smiling widely.

alex_xr

Atai got up and looked at the blob girl with interest not quite trusting her , he stared back at her. 

Nia smiled  " Play nice Atai.  Atai this is Lili and Lili this is Atai. "  Nia smiled wondering what Lili thought of her.

Scythe-Nova

-"Hi Atai!"

Lili said once she had been told Atai's name and waved at him with a wide smile. She then looked around as she raised herself to the same level as Nia and then looked at her.

-"What does Nia play with Atai?"