Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Father and Son ( Ivory!)

Started by alex_xr, February 03, 2013, 12:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex_xr

(( you typed the wrong name :D ) )
Tristan laughed  and continued to fight the minions like he was instructed, wondering how the duel that was coming up would go. He smiled as he watched his son pretend to be the hero and great warrior. He loved Claudas, and just wanted to see him happy.   He ran behind claudas, keeping up with him lagging behind when a dummy was near.

Ivory

OOC: So I did!  ;_;  I blame my sleepy and oft-distracted brain!  Thanks for pointing it out!

The boy bounded eagerly ahead, practically storming the palace on his own.  He plowed dramatically into the palace itself, bowling over a few of the dummies set up to "man the walls" in the process.

"Take that!" he hollered triumphantly as he skewered another dummy.  "And that!"

Ah, but the "General" was suddenly in front of him.  Claudas puffed himself up proudly.  "You there!  Surrender at once or face the consequences!"

alex_xr

the "General" sneered and exclaimed " Never"  as he put out his sword toward Claudas.   Tristan laughed and finished "off" the dummy infront of him running to Claudas's side.  He was glad this was fun for Claudas, and it got him to spend some time with claudas.  He hoped that the Captain went easy on Claudas.. well easier than his easy.. but was pretty sure that this would give claudas a taste of swordmanship.

Ivory

Claudas laughed -- a youthful, boyish laugh, that betrayed how delighted he was to be challenging an "evil general."  He was, after all, convinced he was going to win!  He was the good guy, after all!

"Then you leave me no choice!" he declared boldly (as all heroes did before charging into battle.)

Being untrained in the arts of swordmanship, his swings were wild things -- though mostly, at least, in the right direction!