Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Official Connlaothian Civil War Plot Thread

Started by visualspice, February 18, 2013, 06:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Yay for more war stuff! *muppet flails excitedly*
I'll update the page once I got a free minute. I'm going through my posts now (since I've fallen behind) and if I have time, I'll update this either today or tomorrow, if not I might not get around to it until later this week x.x
and I'll be sure to add in the link for The Order of St. Agratha in there as well!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Caerina

Oh.. Another enemies of the mages, far too many of those xD
Anyways, it seems interesting enough and somehow they seem like a terrorist group, I feel they would sacrifice anything in order to destroy mages. That's kinda frightening.

But the mages will stay vigilant and smart as ever. ^^

Brisinger987

Ok, so, uh... Xerordir. He's undergoing a super redesign in hopes to revive him. He's gonna side with Senka. So, uh, yeah. That.

I will post the link on this word: (HERE) DID HIS REMAKE! YAY! He's gonna be wandering with Senka

Lion

Yup!  That's the idea, Caerina.  They are basically the Church's inquisition so to speak.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Weeeee
SO I made ANOTHER character to toss into the war >.>
Meet Leif Arrant: Bitter nobleman by day, masked mordecai and 'helper' to mages at night.

<3
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Umm...
Brisinger.. did you forget what I posted about no God like characters?
Yeah..
Xerordir falls into that category so I'd have to ask you politely not to participate him in the war. I really just want Connlaothians affected here. It's listed in the FAQ section of the info page so please read those if you haven't already~ :3

Also, lion, I'll try to get to those updates on the info page tomorrow or later this week.
To anyone else, if I forgot anything, please PM me~ or post inquiries here.

-the spice

visualspice

Ok so I finally got around to updating the Info Page. It should have all of the current, war related characters and threads now posted on the timeline and character list section (*note- Torii has been added to the main character section, due to her role of importance).

The time line has ALSO been updated, by Paradox's request, to include a bit more of a defined 'yearly' summary! So those are now listed in purple! So yaaaaaaaay for things being more clear *muppet flails*

The organization section has also been updated to include Lion's new church faction (that he posted about above) and guess what...

I UPLOADED A TEMPORARY MAP
so it should be easier to see what duchies are located where, etc and what ones are still available for development and play.

If I forgot anything, kindly poke me or PM me and I can update it ^_^

OH AND THE LOOSH, you and I need to plot about an idea I am running involving Jinai in the thread: A Little Bit Dusty. In this thread, she and Highwayman's Miklo have found a secret, underground city beneath Uthlyn, which Jinai would like to further investigate and try to use as a temporary safe haven for mages during the war. So yeah, we should plots on that but.. I's be sleepy now D:

I'll be busy the next 7 days (minus Sunday, since I'm off- the other days, Monday thru next Sunday I am working ;o;)b ut yeah.. if I disappear for a week or am rarely on, you all know why 8D

But yaaaaaaay, the page is updated *muppet flails again*

Brisinger987

Is Sophia ok to join the Civil war? fighting for the Mages, and if so, can you point me to an open war thread?

visualspice

I haven't had a chance to read her bio, so as long as she makes sense with what we're looking for on the info page, she ought to be fine. But I can look at her later~ Just wanted t reply to let you know I did see you posted here XD
Did you have an idea for her? As far as why and how she'd even be a mage supporter for this war?

ALSO TO ALL READING THIS

I've been busy all week and I won't be off until Monday, but exciting news-
Next week on my days off I will be updating the info page to include a section with the current ruling Dukes of Connlaoth. Paradox suggested it (a good suggestion, btw) and I just have to take a few minutes to set it up so yeah.
Expect more stuff to come!

Brisinger987

She would support the mages because it suits her morals. She is not as malevolent as her brother Torak, so she would just let her morals side. She believes they should not be oppressed as they have been, and thus will fight for their cause.

Paradox

Quote from: visualspice on August 23, 2013, 02:27:25 PM
I haven't had a chance to read her bio, so as long as she makes sense with what we're looking for on the info page, she ought to be fine. But I can look at her later~ Just wanted t reply to let you know I did see you posted here XD
Did you have an idea for her? As far as why and how she'd even be a mage supporter for this war?

ALSO TO ALL READING THIS

I've been busy all week and I won't be off until Monday, but exciting news-
Next week on my days off I will be updating the info page to include a section with the current ruling Dukes of Connlaoth. Paradox suggested it (a good suggestion, btw) and I just have to take a few minutes to set it up so yeah.
Expect more stuff to come!

I have the list prepared already and I will PM it to you this evening or tomorrow depending on when I get one last thing accomplished. I started feeling ill last night and don't feel much better today so we'll see.

visualspice

Ok! If I feel ambitious enough I'll try to update that today but we shall see!

Looshi

Quote from: visualspice on August 17, 2013, 11:22:21 PM

OH AND THE LOOSH, you and I need to plot about an idea I am running involving Jinai in the thread: A Little Bit Dusty. In this thread, she and Highwayman's Miklo have found a secret, underground city beneath Uthlyn, which Jinai would like to further investigate and try to use as a temporary safe haven for mages during the war. So yeah, we should plots on that but.. I's be sleepy now D:

Jinai can do whatever she pleases. The Free Folk is not a true organization, and who helps her will be entirely up to the individual. But if she wants to come back to Home and try to get people to come help, we could do a plot-thing for that, for her asking Torri even.

Paradox

Quote from: visualspice on August 24, 2013, 12:40:53 PM
Ok! If I feel ambitious enough I'll try to update that today but we shall see!

List sent to your PM. I will be e-mailing you the coded copy to your google addy right now. And now I'm rolling off to bed (as I should have done an hour ago)

visualspice

When I have more free time, I might PM you, Loosh for potential plots~
Also, I'll be breaking up the info page into individual replies within the current thread and the main page will have a 'quick link' section to each portion for easier navigation :)
I'm off on Monday and Tuesday so I should be able to do it one of those days, as well as add in the coding from Paradox's comprehensive list of 'Nobles to Know' in Connlaoth- so yaaaay, we'll have a nice, prettier looking, easier to read and digest info page for the civil war event :D

kleineklementine

Hooray! I had just been thinking about how great it would be to know who all the dukes etc. of the different duchies were!

visualspice

Yeppers, hopefully I can get it up today or tomorrow~
Thank Paradox for the great idea :D

Caerina

I forgot to mention, but I love the new map, it looks great <3
And yeah, can't wait to see more about the Dukes of Connlaoth and the other updates.. So excited ^_^