Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for about anything!

Started by Zero, February 21, 2013, 02:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

I'm currently unemployed, so I have a lot of annoyingly free time on my hands. Which would be awesome if I actually had stuff to do, but since I don't...boredom ensues.

Ah, I've got the three characters in my signature, if there's a plot you'd like to discuss with any of them hit me up! I'm very open to ideas and suggestions for plots and stories.

Ah...hmm. Well, I'm sure I'll make more characters as I go, but that's all I can think of for now. I just want some RP partners. :3

Lorcain

I'm looking for an RP ^_^

I currently only have Aksha, and an open thread, so you can either join that one or we can come up with something else! :D

My character catalogue~

Zero

A demon, hmmmm.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas for any of my characters? I'd say Tatsu would be wary of a demon, Rajko would be curious, and Nisha would be...terrified. xD

Lorcain

lol See what that says about me XD

First off, your characters are awesome :D

I think Aksha would offset Tatsu's stone-cold authority-like manners and such, her teasing him when she knows full well he could destroy her if he wanted to. That'd be cool :D

Or Nisha, maybe? Aksha is still a demon  but she'd probably find Nisha adora-bubbles. After all, she is kind of "the weak" in demon society, and find at least some kinship with Nisha. While hugging her. Maybe. But really, while Nisha is caring and kind, Aksha is not. Plus the whole "try not to give her a heart-attack" thing XD

Sorry Rajko, I can't think of anything D:

Anyway, it's up to you ^_^

Zero

Aww, thank you! I'm glad you like them. ^_^

I think you highly underestimate Tatsu. Still, he's in two threads already, I should probably give another charrie some loving attention.

Rajko...spends most of his time on a boat, so yeah, hard to catch him if you're not Yorieqi.

Nisha, Nisha, Nisha...I do adore her, she's so innocent and crushable. I don't know about Aksha giving her a heart attack...I don't think Nisha would get THAT frightened. Unless Aksha did something insanely crazy.

Hrm...I may need to type up a couple more characters...Nisha's brother, for one. He would have a lot of fun with Aksha. He's kind of vile himself, so dancing with demons is no sweat for him. Plus there is another charrie I've been mulling over...

Lorcain

NP :D

Underestimate? The man is 247 lbs! He could destroy anything if he wanted to! Screw it, he' may as well be the Dragonborn XD
It'd be fun with Tatsu, but I don't mind ^_^

Leap out the bushes going "BLEGH!"? XD
But yeah, Aksha has a history of doing insane things ¬.¬

Ooh, Nisha and her brother could be in the same thread...?

TELLMETELLMETELLME D:

Zero

Haha, oh he certainly could, if he had the mind to he could do a number on about anyone he encountered, but his passiveness, even temper, and gentle nature don't tend to lend to harming things when he doesn't have to. Even when they're being annoying. Also he weighs so much because his bones are so dense. Not easy to break him. lol

The thing about Nisha and Gavin is that while Nisha would absolutely love to see him and be with him so he could take care of her...Well...he kind of abandoned her. So them being in the same thread would be...awkward and unlikely. Gavin gots some explaining to do! xD

Well this other character, I'm only got the most basic of outlines, doesn't even have a gender yet. Physically weak character, but quite strong with magic.

Lorcain

All the more teasing to be done XD

Aw. Bad Gavin! Funnily enough that's the woodwork teacher's name in my school XD
Either one then, I suppose :3

Ah, I see. That could be problematic in Connlaoth :D

Zero

It very much could be a problem in that particular location. Too much to develop for that one to worry about right now, though. Will deal with them laters.

I guess I need to go hash out a quick profile for Gavin, then.

Lorcain

Okay :)

Alright then :D

Edit: Just saw Gavin, looks cool ^_^

Zero

Glad you think so.

I'll have to think up a reply for your thread.

Also, don't be shy! I'm still welcome to more suggestions from more peoples! Or if you decided to hash out another toon and wanted to try them with one of mine, Lorcain, always open to plot suggestions. :3

Lorcain