Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Someone please kill me

Started by Aeytrious, April 01, 2013, 01:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeytrious

I've hopped in on a couple open threads, and I plan on doing the jungle scene soon, but while I work on that I was hoping someone might be interested in killing me, or Rit I mean. I just have this itch to write a death scene for him. of course to be followed by a scene in which he comes back to life. Your character can hang around to see that. could be cool. I was hoping for a skilled swordsman or a group of bandits, I want someone to run him through. A demon or part demon might be especially interesting, as the two sentient weapons Rit carries both hate demons. Anything really works for me. If ten people are all interested in killing Rit, I'm down for it, together or separate. Reply here, PM me, or just write the start of the scene and PM me about it and I'll jump in. Lets get bloody.  ;D
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Zane

If you are looking for someone too kill you then I'm sure that my Raiden would be happy to oblige, He tends to try to kill think way more powerful then he...If you feel up to dying just PM me and we can start plotting your death...

by far the strangest post I've ever written.....