Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bored, want to make more character and for more threads, ideas or requests?????

Started by Sumae, May 02, 2013, 09:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sumae

Hey!  So I was thinking I should probably make more characters and I thought that would be easier if I had ideas on what characters would be useful.  If anyone is interested in something in particular characters or ideas for threading, please let me know :)  Also if you just have a really cool thought you might think would be cool to do.

Lion

I've been looking to play a character of mine, a Dark Elf dragon rider by the name of Iharu, for some time, and he's up for grabs if you're interested.  He's arrogant, proud, xenophobic, and - did I say proud?  He's a dragon rider of his native people, a warrior at heart and up for just about anything I could throw him in.  He'd probably go best with another warrior-type, and I'd love to dump him into some kind of grand adventure or other such silly antics.  Maybe a simple journey gone wrong.  I think pitting him against his complete opposite might be interesting as well.

If he doesn't strike your interest, I also have my bandit Dram who's always getting into all kinds of trouble.  He's a fun character that's fun to make grumpy and abysmal.

I also have Jerec who I'd like to throw into more threads.  He's an animal to the core, very much like a wolf, shy, skittish, runs around naked in the forest.  He is primal, or likes to believe he is, shedding everything that once made him human in order to live in peace with the werewolf that he is.  He's very fun to play and I wonder what would happen if he was taken out of the forest!

If none of these spark any kind of interest or possible ideas, I do have a signature full of characters to choose from.  And let me know if anything interests you!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

My life has been busy, (chaotic even!) but if you are interested in starting a thread with me, you can view my open characters: here.

It's um... mostly updated I think >.>

And the details are VERY brief on this page since I've got like a ZILLION characters, so feel free to check out the profiles for more indepth information about each character. If any of them strike your fancy, perhaps you can PM me and we could bounce some ideas back and forth?

-the spice

CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Sumae

I feel....

LIKE A KID AT CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visual Spice - I will be browsing all of your characters like an obsessed stalker in about 0.5 seconds and will pm you with the results.

Lion- Your gonna hate me because I pretty much want to play with all of those characters pretty pretty pretty pleassseeeeeee.  I'm going to PM you so we can work out the details, but I have lots of ideasssss!

@.@ So much threading yaaaaaayyyy -rolls away in an ambrosia fit-

Rhindeer

Heeeey, your character Greer and my character Faolán should meet sometime! 8D

Also I am always up for threading. 8D And have lotsa charries! So if you ever need something for a plot or just wanna toss people together and see what happens, I am up for it!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Sumae

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

NYAHAHAHAHA
stalking <3

and  Faolán should totally join the Killian/Greer thread I'll be posting today <3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao