Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory (Rhi)

Started by paganchick, April 30, 2013, 09:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

"It will be hard to sleep around you. You tried to kill me once, what will stop you from trying again? If I am awake I can defeat you. If I am asleep I am helpless and that is another story completely," Sapphira spoke as she stretched, flinching as she did. Most movements caused pain, which made sleep sound nice because she wouldn't feel the pain. Still she wasn't keen on the idea of dying or sleeping next to a man the had money on her head.

Rhindeer

"You could always tie me up again," Malak offered with a cheeky smile, too exhausted and loopy from blood loss to really care about much at this point.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

paganchick

"That would take too much effort, do I look like I am little miss sunshine all bright and chipper?" Sapphira asked, her voice, though clearly tired, full of attitude.
"I guess I will say if you kill me I will haunt your ass and make your life a living hell."

Rhindeer

"Fair enough," Malak said with another yawn. "But what makes you think I'd kill you now? Your current form is useless to me."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

paganchick

Sapphira held back the chuckle that yearned to be set free from her chest, the man was really ignorant about what he hunted. If killed she would return to her dragon form, but she wouldn't tell him that.
"Well, I guess you are right," She spoke with a yawn.

Rhindeer

"Mhmm..." was Malak's only response, for the exhaustion and blood loss was really catching up with him. Eyes closed and breathing deepening, it was clear that he was starting to fade, and after a moment he shifted a little so he could slide down the tree trunk and curl up on his side. With a little shuffling around, he managed to push some leaves together to make a crude pillow.

Not moments later, he was fast asleep and lightly snoring.

paganchick

Sapphiira could sleep in almost any position so she didn't even have to move, she simply laid her head back against he trunk of the tree and in moments she was fast asleep. Her breathing deep and steady, but no snoring.

Rhindeer

Malak woke at the first sign of sunlight, and when he saw that the dragon-girl was still sleeping, he wasted no time.

He felt better now than he did yesterday, as the healing had taken effect and he no longer felt exhausted from pain and exertion, so he quietly rose to his feet and crept around his camp, making as little noise as possible as he packed his things and prepared to leave.

paganchick

Sapphira sat silently as she heard the man try to pack up for a while, a slight smirk playing at the corners of her mouth, finally she could no longer keep faking sleep as she started to laugh.
"Do you really think that I sleep that heavy, do you really think that I am just going to let you just leave, after shooting me and me healing you? You would be gravely  mistaken," Sapphira asked as she stood and stretched.

Rhindeer

Malak froze as he was bending to pick up his pack. Froze, and then let his shoulders slouch and head hang.

Dammit. Caught. Why did that make him feel like a child sneaking out of the house again?

Only, you know, in this case it was a dragon-girl that could very well end him, as he'd learned.

Slowly, he turned his head to look at her, and gave what he hoped was a disarming smile. "Maybe I did a little?"

paganchick

"Well lucky for you I don't, if I had woken up and you were gone I would have hunted you like you had hunted me, but, with my superior senses I would have had the upper hand," Sapphira said as she sat stretched, her bones cracking and popping loudly.
"So v card?" She spoke looking up at Malak, "Whats for breakfast?"

Rhindeer

Oh gods almighty, she was never going to let that one go, was she? Malak made a face, something between a scowl and a grimace, and ran a hand through his messy bangs.

"I hadn't thought that far ahead," he admitted. "And my name is Malak, if you'd be so kind as to stop referring to me by my...status."

paganchick

"I will call you by your name when you earn it. You already have two strikes against you, I would be weary of earning a third. Until you earn your name I will call you whatever I wish. I will show you what it feels like to be treated like an animal when you are in fact, not an animal," Sapphira spoke standing and popping her neck.

Rhindeer

Malak rolled his eyes. "Whatever, dragon-girl," he said and slung the pack over his shoulder.

"So, what's the plan now, hm?"

paganchick

"You are treading on fickle ground V card, better mind your step less you end up in a pit of fire," Sapphira spoke with a stretch.
"Well I was heading towards the desert, but you would die if I drag you with me out there. Humans are such fragile creatures when faced with the elements," She spoke as she began to pace, trying to think of something.

Rhindeer

Malak looked off to the side and scratched at his goatee, hoping she hadn't caught the way his eyebrow twitched at being called "V-card" again. Dammit. She seriously wasn't going to let that go, was she?

"Hmmm! Such a pickle you are in! You want to go to the desert, but you obviously can't take me there...damn..."

He snapped his fingers and shook his head, feigning disappointment. "Shucks. Looks like you'll just have to leave me behind, then. Guess there's nothing else to it."