Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Wild Rumpus[Spice!]

Started by Winters-Feather, May 07, 2013, 11:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winters-Feather

Karaya screamed as Sebastian tugged on her hand, propelling the child into motion. clutching to the man with one hand and to Fishstick with the other, the girl bolted nimbly through the forest, her speed only faltered a little due to her haziness. Karaya focused on running in her attempt to ignore it. She gritted her teeth together, a storm wielding in her tiny body.
"They tricked us!" she said, baffled. "They, they... we gotta get them back! Bloody stupid bandits. Knock 'em up good. OOOF!"
The pup toppled over a root, but quickly regained her footing. She panted for breath, exhausted.
Keep going, you idiot.

"Gonna cut gut 'em, cut 'em up," Karaya muttered. 
I feel sick, she thought, miserably. She HATED ale! And whatever that was slipped into hers. Her eyelids began to feel very heavy. 
Behind her, she could hear the distant shouts of the men.
"Where are we going?"  the girl asked, stiffing a yawn, though she doubted Sebastian knew. She was trying her hardest to stay awake, though Karaya could feel herself slowing down tremendously, and hating herself for it. she had never been outwitted in a long while, and now this!
This is what I get for trusting an adult, she thought with a scowl. Though Karaya tried to continue running, her body slowed to a walk.  No good ever comes of it...

visualspice

"Piss!" the wolf hissed. The two werewolves were fast, but not fast enough. He hadn't figured the men to lace their drinks with something, something they couldn't smell. They were smarter than they looked, he'd give them that, and although he was feeling sluggish, he fought tooth and nail to hang onto his adreneline that kept him rushing forward.
"Don't fall asleep now," he growled, clutching Karaya closer, and before she completely dropped into the unconscious, he snarled, hefted her up onto his shoulders, Fishstick and all, and kept moving. Though he was much larger, it didn't mean he was immune to the drug's effects, so after he had gotten several feet, the effects started to hit his brain.

"Shit, shit, shit." ANd he kept on running.. kept on running..
until even his runs turned into walks, and the walks...
He slumped suddenly, face first into the dirt. Groaning as he inhaled some through his lungs. As he turned to cough to the side, he groaned again as the men leaned over them, mean faces smiling.

"You boys.. certainly know how to throw a party," he said, giving them a salute before he passed out entirely in the mud.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Winters-Feather

Karaya could faintly hear the whinny of horses, the pounding of their feet against the ground.
I hate horses, she thought, grumpily as she fluttered opened her eyes. She found herself on the back of a wagon, face to face with Sebastian.
Wake up, she thought.
Karaya tried to move, but found that her body was still numb, the drug still having control over her body. The afternoon sun had given way to the soft glow of evening. Karaya's eyes traveled up towards the sky.
A half-moon, she thought.
She didn't have the energy to transform or even partially transform now, but already the child was scheming.
I have to wait until I get my strength back, she thought, annoyed. Karaya hated waiting like this- she wanted out- but she had to.
She just had to wait for the right moment.

Karaya sniffed the air. she carefully turned her head. That odd smell. It was coming from those boxes nearby.
Hello, she thought with a small grin.

visualspice

It took a lot longer for Sebastian to wake, and when he did, he groaned. Rubbing a hand tiredly over his eyes, he lapped at his dry lips and stared up at...
Shit. Was that the-
Yep, it was the top of a wagon cart, and he and Karaya were inside. Peering over at the pup beside him, he growled tiredly through a yawn.
"Sleep well?" he asked, attempting to stretch as much as he could, but man did his limbs feel like lead. And boy was the back of his head sore. He touched it with a wince. He supposed those thugs had to make sure he was good and passed out before tossing him into the cart. He looked over at Karaya, the down at the ground beside her.
"Well, at least they were humane enough to let you keep your doll."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Winters-Feather

Karaya waited for Sebastian to wake up. And waited. She drifted in and out of sleep until night had fully fallen. They were still travelling. Karaya had overheard some information that the bandits were going to stop soon, but didn't know when.
Curses, she thought as Sebastian woke up.
Karaya desperately mouthed the words "shut up" to the man. She didn't want the bandits to know that they were conscious, nor that her feeling was returning to her. Karaya wiggled her fingers before clutching them. She also didnt' want to admit that she was  glad that her doll was still there, too. 

After a few more minutes, the cart drew to a halt. Karaya held her breath as the back of the cart was opened and a bandit - the bald, ugly one from before- dragged her out and swooped her over his shoulder before tying the girl to a tree. Karaya glared at him the whole time.
"You ugly, fat pig," she spat as he put her down by the base of a tree and tied her to it. "Bastard, toad face, horse shit, ugly-"
"ENOUGH!" he roared. He held her by the jaw, forcing her to look at him. He was five days shy from a bath, Karaya reckoned, he stank that much of sweat, horse, and blood. His gaze was fierce and threatening, but Karaya stared right back at him, despite the fear she was sure she was showing.
Don't show him that he's dominant, she thought. He's not.
"One more word out of you and my knife gets your tongue," he growled as she tried to hold her head up as high as it was possible for her to.
"I have to pee," Karaya nonchalantly pointed out. She really did have to go this time. Badly.
The man scoffed.
"Piss yourself."
Karaya wrinkled her nose.
"Fat," she muttered under her breath.

visualspice

When Sebastian was hauled out of the back, he was still half awake. He seemed to just let the  humans bind him, strapping him in to a tree opposing Karaya, rather than being fastened to the same one. He saw the whole fuss she was making as he grinned, but said nothing as the men went about talking amongst themselves.

"You forgot to mention he's smelly," Sebastian called over to her, but the ugly bald man heard it (even if he did not hear Karaya's last remark.
"You got something to say to me, flea bag?"

"Hey.. woah woah...first of all, keep that breath to yourself. Secondly, I'm not a bag, though I do have fleas."

The man growled at Sebastian's smark remark, and back handed him before he laughed, sneering at the blood now dribbling down from Sebastian's nose.

"We'll see how far that smart talkin' gets ya in the market. Bet people would pay prime price for you. Though you're right, maybe we ought to give you a flea bath." he said with a sneering smile.

Sebastian looked up at him, quirking a brow, but seeming unamused.
"How about you save that bath for yourself? You need it."

And then the bald man's fist promptly sunk into Sebastian's gut, as he doubled over in pain.
"God damn idiot," the bald man grumbled and placed a blade to his throat. "Keep your tongue to yourself, or I'll cut it out for ya. You won't be singing pretty then now will ya?"

And Sebastian merely looked up at him, before spitting in the man's eyes.

And baldy was now FUMING mad. Socking a fist across his face, he cut a long gash across his cheek, once, twice, then kicked Sebastian in the gut again.

"Next time I won't be bluffing. I'll take that tongue and feed it to the wolves."

ANd as SEbastian was bent over and bleeding, he smiled, his teeth nice and bloody, as the idea wolf was proposed. These men had no idea what they were dealing with. Too bad it wasn't a full moon...

Winters-Feather

Karaya watched in numb horror as the man beat up Sebastian. It was nothing new, she had seen the likes before to people she had grown fonder of and to complete strangers. This was how people acted. Wasn't anything unusual. Still, Karaya found herself biting her tongue, her breathing becoming faster and faster as her blood practically boiled. She focused really hard and her teeth sharpened, and her hands began to transform... While everybody's attention was on Sebastian, Karaya slowly began to claw through her ropes. It felt awkward and the sensation didn't feel right, but the young pup squirmed and kept at it.

"HEY!"
The leader of the rogues punched the bald man square in the face.
"Keep your hands off MY slaves!" he barked. "People pay more for those with pretty faces."
The bald man grunted.
"And you," he said as he turned towards Karaya. "You quit squirmin' around."
Karaya stopped as she glared at the man who leaned in close. His leader  tried to pull him back, but the bald man shrugged him off.

"I ain't gonna gut her!" he snapped. Nevertheless, he grabbed Karaya by the jaw, examining her face.  Karaya clamped her jaw tight shut, wrinkling her nose at his scent.
"And you," he said. "You say another word, and you'll be plainer lookin' than before."
There was a wild hunger in his eyes as he stared at the child. Karaya knew it well. Bloodlust. A rough hand brushed her hair behind her ears to reveal her gold earrings. He hooted in laughter.
"Hey, boss," he exclaimed. "She's dressed in rags, but look at this!"
He turned towards Sebastian.

"Shame on you," he mockingly scolded. "Is this how you treat your sister?"
Karaya tried to pull back, but the bald rogue tensed as he turned to face her and slapped her across the face. Karaya gasped.
"I said no squirming!" he shouted, his face inches from Karaya's.
The girl turned to face the man. Without hesitation, she leaned to bite the man on the nose with razor sharp teeth.

visualspice

At the man's yowling, that was his cue. While the other men were distracted, Sebastian called on the wild side. He felt his bones shift, the fur sprout out from his skin, and his face elongate and his teeth sharpen into those of the wolf. His eyes flashed, yellow in the moment, as he easily broke free of the ropes.

'They should have used chains,' he thought, before leaping forward in his were form, claws sinking into the man's throat. Than his fangs came out, hungry for blood, and he finished him off by a simple tearing of teeth to his throat. And blood rained everywhere.
It didn't take long for him to turn on the other man, leaping on him and snarling like an animal, tearing his claws across his flesh and splattering more blood. It was only then he heard the other men become alerted and his ears perked.

Growling through the blood, he lifted his head and turned around, his teeth crunching into the ropes that bound Karaya before he growled and dashed away. Now it was every wolf for themselves.

Winters-Feather

Karaya wasted no time in action as the man pulled back, holding his hands over his bloodied nose. She , too, concentrated on her wolf self, using all her energy. She blocked out the dying, agonizing screams of baldy, her eyes closed shut. She had seen and heard men die before. Wolves, too. That was what they do. Death was everywhere, and adrenaline shot through her body. Part of her brain told her to panic as Sebastin the wolf finished biting through her ropes, but the wolf girl remained focused. The wrong move, and she could end up like baldy.

Once she was free, the men were in a chaotic state. Some wanted to chaise Sebastian, and others were in a state of panic. Having already sniffed out the black powder on baldy, Karaya tugged at the pouch containing it from his belt and grasped it firmly between her teeth. The men were trying to  corner the pup, now, but she  bolted between them, their fingertips barely running through her fur. Karaya darted through the thicket.

A rush of wild and pure energy pumped through the wolf's body. She could hear the men running behind her. Karaya yelped in alarm as an arrow whizzed past  and buried itself in the ground beside her.

visualspice

"Wolves! Get them! Those two are werewolves!" one of the men shouted. "Don't let them get away!"
Arrows whizzed over head, sinking into the land, but none of them struck their mark. Letting out a howl of glee, to let them know they had failed, Sebastian tore off into the woods, having snatched up the little doll fishstick in the process.  It wasn't until he was well int the woods that he dared to turn around. His eyes were sharp and he saw no one, but his ears swiveled around, trying to listen to see if Karaya had made it free.

Winters-Feather

Sebastian  had her doll, Karaya knew, for she had seen him take it. Now all there was left to do was to find him. She had  heard his triumphant howl and began to follow it when she toppled over with a yelp, dropping the bag she had stolen. An arrow from afar had pierced her side, by her right hind leg. The aim was off and her fur protected her, so it did not land deep, but it landed none the less. Karaya glanced frantically behind her. She could hear the men approach closer, but the darkness hid them from even her eyes.
I have four seconds, she calculated.

Though her head dizzy with a sharp ache, Karaya did not waste a moment to yank it out, pick up the bag, and continued to run. When she couldn't run anymore, the pain being too intense, she hid under the safety of bushes as the men ignorantly walked by. Perhaps in the daylight this would not have  fooled them, but the night was her time, and the moon was her friend. She did not shine upon the pup to reveal her location. Karaya watched them go by, a twinkle in her eyes.
Dumb humans, she thought, rather smug.

Once they were safely gone, Karaya licked the blood from her wound.
I'm tired, she thought, whimpering, but she had to find Sebastian and Fishstick. The pup struggled to her feet. She immediately collapsed.
Get up, she told herself furiously as she forced herself to try again.
This time, Karaya managed to succeed. The young wolf limped  slowly deep into the woods, using her sense of smell to guide her.
I stole some black powder.  It's mine. I wonder how much this'll earn me? she  thought in a rhythmical way, using her victory to distract herself.

visualspice

"Here's your doll," came his voice, as Fishstick fell ontop her head. Sebastian was already back as a human, naked and a bit disheveled as he peered down at her from where he had been lounging in a tree. Then he gave a few sniffs before leaping out of the branches. "What's in the bag?" Though he already knew the answer.

Winters-Feather

Karaya was not alarmed by Sebastian's nakedness, but was also relieved that the nude man remained where he was. If she could roll her eyes at such a question as his, the young wolf would. She sat there, thumping her tail onto the ground. The fur and the darkness concealed her wound, though the fur around it was matted down. Still, the scent was covered by the black bag, and a lot of blood had been spilled. Despite having the instinct that Sebastian wasn't one of those wolves that would take advantage of an ill pup, she knew plenty that would, and was a cautious one. 

But he was nice, she thought. Karaya let out an affirmative yelp before dropping the bag by his feet and picked up her doll.  She trotted over towards behind a tree to  carefully lick her drying wound.

Once her job was done, Karaya focused on turning back. She gasped as her bones and skin shifted, the pain new to her human form. Karaya curled down by the base of the tree and examined the spot just above her hip. The blood was starting to dry. She stayed in that position for a moment, weak from the transformation. Karaya stared solemnly at her tunic, daggers and pouches and belt, though her earrings and necklace were already in place. She was certain she wasn't dying, though she felt like she was.
At least I'll get a battle scar, she thought, rather pleased with herself.
Still, she was hardly skilled to treat it, either. Though Karaya was used to nursing herself when it came to scrapes and cuts, the pup had never been shot before.

Karaya yawned, flashing bright white teeth, a yawn that developed to the yawn of a young human child as she transformed.  By her feet were her clothes, She gasped, but then silently slipped on her tattered tunic and secured her belt with her weapons and trinket. She was starting to grow hungry again, too, but her exhaustion was greater. 
"I wanna see!" she exclaimed as she awkwardly reemerged.

visualspice

Sebastian still sat there, naked in the grasses as he peered through the contents of the pouch. As suspected, she had procured a decent amount of the powder. He jostled it in an open palm, as if weighing his options before turning to Karaya with a smirk. He cinched the bag and tossed it to her.

"Take a good look. Black powder." he stated with a grin. "Should fetch a hefty price in the town nearby. Though don't stick your nose directly in it," he said, and began to scratch at a few of the (still remaining) pesky flea.

Winters-Feather

"Ooooh," Karaya breathed as she looked at the powder in Sebastian's hand. She poked at it with her finger, cautiously standing opposing from the direction of the passing breeze. She marveled at its touch.
"Like sand!" she exclaimed.
Of course, by the time he had warned her not to sniff too closely, Karaya did, and a little went up her nose.
The child howled, the sound muffled by her covering her nose and mouth.  Tears welled in her eyes, partially because of the sensation overload, and partially because of her side.
"Yoth not gonnith tuh towon dresseth like dath," she pointed out, her hand still covering her mouth.
The girl sneezed loudly.
Still, the news was rather promising. A hefty price, huh? Karaya already imagined the things she would get. A new tunic. Pants, even! A pair of boots, and maybe even undergarments, though Karaya always thought those were uncomfortable looking. And food, lots of it.

visualspice

Sebastian looked up at her with a curious tilt of his head, then back down at his naked body and shrugged.
"I suppose most humans would find offense." He grinned over at her, then shook his head at the tone of her voice. He had warned her not to sniff it, after all. Oh well, pups would be pups, or something like that was how the saying went.
"One thing to look forward to when you get older, transforming is a lot more difficult to keep your pants on." He gave a scratch at his hair again. Damn fleas.
"We could go back and pay those men a visit and steal some pants and a shirt while they sleep..." he idly rubbed his chin at the thought.

Winters-Feather

It was Karaya's turn to tilt her head curiously at Sebastian's comment. She supposed he was right, though she hadn't owned a good pair of pants since her parents were still alive. Karaya bowed her head at Sebastian's suggestion with a sad gaze. Normally, she would spring to the opprotunity, but she knew that her current condition would probably get her captured.
"I-I guess," she said, unusally timidly. She paused.
"Baldy's body is still back there," she hopefully suggested. It was easier to steal from the dead.  "You can reclaim your things and his. Shame for it to go to waste."

visualspice

Sebastian's eyes sparkled darkly at the suggestion.
"A fine idea," he said, ruffling a hand through her hair. "We can wait for things to cool down, then head back there to see if they let his body rot. Though hopefully there's a stream around here so I can clean his clothes. That man stunk worse than a rotting skunk."
He peered over at her just then, eyeing the wound.
"How does that feel? Think you'll be alright with it?"

Winters-Feather

Karaya smiled at Sebastian's compliment, giggling as he ruffled her hair.
"Right?" she gleefully responded, but her expression froze  when he mentioned her wound.
Her nostrils flared wide as she glanced up at him, a confused expression on her face mixed with the look of one who had just lost a very important game. He was so calm, and didn't look like he was planning on leaving or stealing. Not yet, anyway. She looked down and cursed. The blood was seeping through her tunic. Well, now that the cat was out of the bag...

"It feels like somethin', but it ain't that deep," she responded, still trying to keep up the tough front. Karaya didn't want to admit that she couldn't run properly, either.
"I think I need to close it up, but  I don't know how," Karaya admitted. "But I guess it'll heal fast."
She gave a pained, but excited grin up at Sebastian.
"Think it'll scar?" she asked, breathlessly.

visualspice

Sebastian studied her and the blood on the tunic.
"Yeah, if you can get it to clot properly. Got any thread and needle? That thing'll need stitched back up if you want to run around proper again. That things got to hurt like a bitch."