Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Why Is It Always A Hornets Nest?! (Alex Ryder)

Started by Brisinger987, May 12, 2013, 09:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Ryder

Alex looked in awe as the rabbits skinned each other. "Could you teach me that? I don't know how many hours I've waisted on skinning animals." he said with a laugh. He then sat down next to the fire, watching the rabbits to make sure they would not burn.

"So, any meat you won't eat? Because I was planning on finding some deer later on, if we were staying here for another day. Unless you want to leave staight away..." HE hadn't really thought about that, maybe he wanted to leave? Well, then would catch a deer on the way there.

He stood up, and broke of a few braches from a tree, flipped out a stainless steel knife, and started carving a bow and arrows. No matter how much monney people had, he always liked using his own made arrows and bow, he never knew why, but he couldn't fire an arrow straight, his arrows always had to have a slight bend to the right, and if they were stairght, he'd get confised. "I think these are done." he said pulling the rabbits from the fire. He handed two of the rabbits to Xerordir, and keeping one for himself. Eating whille carving.

Brisinger987

"How fresh a kill are these?" He thought he felt his very soul snarl at these animals purity. But without knowing how recently deceased they were, he couldn't extract and crush their souls.

Xerordir brought out his own knife, which was frightening even to him. He handled it sheepishly, knowing that he could suck his own soul out with this knife. He stuck the blade into the ground. No one knew but he had been up just before sunrise, and killed a pregnant woman. Her and the babies now lied underground by the campfire, but no one knew. The dagger would draw their trapped souls up to him and he could crush them. The dagger glowed as it filled with energy. But he needed more to summon the demon lord. A lot more.

((You don't mind if I send a plot arc through this thread do you?))

Alex Ryder

((No, go ahead))

Alex thought about the question. "I killed then just an hour ago, why?" he asked him. He was curious about what was going on anyway. "And why did you kill my entire village yesterday? What is in it for you? He wasn't really hungry anymore, so he left his hardly toutched rabbit to roast on the fire. Silently telling Xerordir to take it if he wanted.

Then he walked over to the horses, watering them and feeding them some apples he found when hunting. Angel loved apples, though Shadow was more of a suger horse, all three didn't complain when he food was there. He smilled. Angel pushed him over, almost hitting the fire, he stumbled back and fell to his knees. That was a close one.

Brisinger987

There was truly nothing in it for Xerordir, but overall, he did it for fun, and because he was frustrated. But he couldn't say that. Never could he say that. "I had to purge it, it was unfit to continue as a community, and needed destroying for... Ah, who am I kidding, I am powerful and I got bored." Maybe he could say that. He doubted the boy would appreciate it, but he had no choice. He spotted the blacksmith of the village. Whoops. Xerordir removed his cloak and was wearing a simple tunic and long johns underneath. He now looked nothing like he did yesterday.

He saw Alex put the rabbit down but made no effort to move it. Instead he drove the knife into the rabbits, and sucked out their souls. There would be no difference in the energy level in the dagger. He would wait for his shades to finish the jobs they had been allocated. Then he would have more soul energy.

Kirnardaz looked at the blacksmith in front of him. Bloodied, babbling and stupid. Had he not got a desire to learn human culture before he saw his daughter again, he would have struck this whole camp down. But alas, there was no cause. And for that he began to observe the camp in it's full light. Then he noticed the two men sat down in the grass. "Excuse me, I have something to do."

He strode towards the necromancer, and turned into an apparition. The calling of the man was unbearable. A beacon of dark energy. A perfect host.